VU messed my face up

Monk

Provider
Society
Freelancer
VU has changed the way I look, my face is pointy, long and thin. Im not very happy about it, I used to be cute *cry*

Has anyone else experienced anything like this ? I wonder if it has anything to do with the update on a avatar beauty bug? I did have surgery on my mouth way back that I had some problems with, problem was that my old mouth came and went as it pleased. But I have to say I prefered my morphing old face rather this new look, its really ugly. :(

maybe its time for you to go stay with the umbras?

j/k :D

ill still play with you :poke:

maybe we should get you on a "plastic fantastic" reality show or something?
atleast you would get a free facejob :D

i think, MA will make a zoo the next VU. So, write MA, im sure, they have a job for you :laugh:

Davi-D said:
i think, MA will make a zoo the next VU. So, write MA, im sure, they have a job for you :laugh:

Oh you guys are so very cruel. No i havent my avi still looks the same ^.^

sob said:
phew :silly2: i was afraid to ask, but now i know. what a relief :D

Lol

Now i know your only after my avi for her looks ::sniffles::

it messed my face up too :( If it stays like this Im gonna have to do some plastic surgery, and I who thought I wouldnt have to do that :(

I am not an animal, I am a human being. I am... a man!

No wait...

:p

I seriously want my old face back

well if you need some surgery, I can help you with your ears and nose for now if it needed ;)

Is it specifically *your* face that changed, or are you noticing changes with everyone? I'm wondering if it's some sort of screen resolution setting on your PC that is "stretching" the graphics... like if you try to watch a wide-screen movie on a regular TV screen and everyone appears really tall and skinny??

Just a thought .. I could be way off base. Good luck! :)

if oracle still does his service he is cool as he charges nearly nothing..

ölet us know if your face could be restoored via surgery again to the old look

i paid akoz for beauty a few days ago and today my chin is messed up :mad:

They messed up my face! They messed up miss calypso's face! Im gonna sue them for ruining my career! :silly2:

Unwanted Avatar Changes

Hi all...

I don't think it's just me being paranoid, but right after the VU 8.3 update, my avatar's facial look as changed! It's a slight thing that i believe to envolve cheek, forehead and chin areas... As for the rest all seems to be ok, but i can't say for sure!
It was bit disapointing because i did spend a great amount of time with the creation interface going trough the process and now it's messed up... :(

I would like to know if this has happened to anyone yet and what could be done about it? :confused:

yes is has and its messed me up.

NOT GOOD MA!

haha Skam!

Its not good tho, that avis that allready have had surgery must do it one more time cause of this update.. :/ I wonder why it only happens to some`?

hm.. (( *cries*

I thought I had enough patience for bugs. I'd swear at some new bug in soc chat, joke a bit and live with it untill its fixed. But this is something I didn't really expect.

First they ruin my bday fun with that rancher hat bug making me feel kinda 'not right' without this important part of my outfit. But now it's even worse. I don't know much about other people, but for me Entropia is a place for communicating first of all. I have 1 single avatar that I love a lot. Ive been choosing clothes, coloring my hair.. the way I look is really important. Gosh, Im a girl after all. And now I feel really bad. I don't even want to login and meet people I knew for ages.

Ive been playing my ava on both normal and wide-screen. It's not a stretching problem. Face treats were changed and I hate it. And some other ppl from my soc confirmed the chage. I don't see why this had to be done. I just logged in excited to see new update but I haven't even moved from the place Ive logged off. My evening is totally ruined.

is it only female avatars?

here is a fun thing to try;

walk in a straight line. while walking press jump. when your arms come up turn quickly. you should see a lovely windmill effect where your arm (or arms) spin 360 degrees.
I guess this was a secret added feature :D

Serene Sunshine said:
remember real beauty comes from whithin :wise:

only an ugly person would say that :) :grouphug:

My avatar's cheeks have become really thin and withdrawn, she looks about thirty years older than she used to...

If the new graphics engine is coming soon though, I guess we'll all have the chance to redo our characters, like what happened a while back, last time the avatar graphics were updated? Hope so.

Serene Sunshine said:
I am next miss calypso... now when skam are all messed upp, god bless vu's :D

careful, they could smack you with the ugly bat next week :D

i am loocking like a monkey now too... its not fun...soon i sell mu chlotes and use my helmet...becouse my body is better now... ;)

too bad its happend too more people :( EU (PE) dont want uss too look good...
or maybe this is the NEW universe everybody looks like monkeys and the next VU they add some nice animals runing around like horses and my dad ( the monkey)
:confused: :confused:

Molly said:
If the new graphics engine is coming soon though, I guess we'll all have the chance to redo our characters, like what happened a while back, last time the avatar graphics were updated? Hope so.

Hmmm was that before the addition of body/face sculpting and hair stylist professions?? If everyone had a free "make-over" thanks to a VU, that would put a major damper on sculpting and styling business for awhile.

Maybe instead just a "touch-up" rather than a full redo of the avatar appearance ... for example, if the resolution is improved, they might give people a chance to "fine tune" what they already have.

Behold!!!!

Can you handle the truth?? It was purposedly done so people can start investing more $$ in Plastic Surgery, since the business doesn't seem to be doing much lately, they figured, why not randomly screw up avatars so they can pump more peds into the system and spend it on yet another uneccesary thing... j/k, but it's a theory ;)

Nothing is wrong with my Avy thank God! :cool:

Back