Vumpoor Obliterator (L)

Pretty much the same as the other protype rifle, not very usefull nice find tho gratz.

:confused::confused: You do realize land grab is coming up right? What is a guy in eon or hermes gonna do against this?

:confused::confused: What is a guy in eon or hermes gonna do against this?

he gonna use his 500k dodge for not getting hit and killing the one who uses anti material blabla or bigassgrenade launcher with his isis LR59 or ML35? :confused:

Last edited:
Gratz mate :D Just wonder what the markup will be on it, If you do keep it im pretty sure you can camp the claim rods at the land grab event :D

ever tried a grenade launcher ? after launching the grenade you have loads of time to run away *g*

No, I haven't... only the rocket launchers. I wasn't really thinking it would be used in a one-on-one situation.

I'm sure someone will find it handy ;) ... far from "useless"

I would love to see a test shot in the ring... lets line up a dozen ppl around the wall and give a 1 shot HOF PK streak... ;)

ever tried a grenade launcher ? after launching the grenade you have loads of time to run away *g*

Ever tried a landgrab? Everyone is running around the claim rod. This is great for helping "clear" a claim rod, even if you take some of your own at the same time.

And only level 15 rec, lol.

he gonna use his 5k dodge for not getting hit and killing the one who uses anti material blabla or bigassgrenade launcher with his isis LR59 or ML35? :confused:
5kdodge isn't going to stop this. 5k dodge won't even stop a falx or dasp, let alone an uber with a bfg

All the new Big ASS guns are great tactical tools for the new LG something it really needed and these will make this a GREAT spectacle to play in and see :)

0oo and gratz

I think all these new realy high dmg but short lived weapons is MA's way to
try and level the playing field a little.
With these weapons floating around, anything can happen.
It will for sure put a nice stir in this othervise precooked pot of beans.

GratZ!! Very nice! :yay:

It's ashame that it's low tt'd :scratch2:

Can't be true... It just can't... :mad:

time to flee, or try to do the /dance when u see a nade comming ... better start /dance!

Nice find indeed, but really dont try this, might blow you up.. BACKFIRE for the win!

Back