Wake the Molisks! (Miningevent on LA43)

MrTiddles

Dominant
Society
Sweden Web Rangers
Jezper MrTiddles Ivarsson
It has been quiet in the Molisk Mines for a while now, so we decided to kick this year started with a miningevent! We present a fun mining event in an area with lots of ores and enmatters.
Langotz, Platinum, Zink, Narcanisium, Gazzurdite, Cumbriz, Lysterium, Dianum, Typonolic, Azur, Ferrum, Oil, Lytarian and Solis can be found all over LA43.

When:
From the 28:th of march to the 18:th of april the bombs shall roar over LA43 once again, to find the new owner of 300 peds!

Prizes:
The winner will receive 300 peds, second place will receive 200 peds and third will recive 75 peds!

How:
To participate, you dont need to pay anything, just start mining! When you find a valid claim, just take a screenshot of it containing an open claimdeed, your name visable and a timestamp. A map would be helpfull, but nothing you have to have in the screenshot. Then you post the claim in this thread! Posts have to be made within 24 hours. On the 17:th the timeframe drops down to 8 hours and on the last day you only have 5 hours to post your claim!

Every claim from IX counts! No matter if it is ore or enmatter. IX will give 1 point, X 2 points and so on.

So good luck and get you gear ready!!!

Well I hit three nice XIs... But I think I went to the wrong LA ;)

The event has started, for you Maple and everyone else that feels like they want to take a shot at this!

I'm in ! :)
I'll be the first to post a claim heh, i'm sure i ll be soon pushed to the exit by the usual mining farmers. :p

So XIV it is.

attachment.php

and erm... also found this on your LA ;D

attachment.php

I am sorry Fedge, i can not validate your post. There is no open claimdeed window showing the size (not always possible nowdays, we know) and you have forgotten to press"P" so that your own possition is shown.

Congratz on the find though!

here is the first screenshot i took.
wont be able to do better so tell me if i have to stop the event right now ^^
Maybe you didnt right click and show in a new window ?
attachment.php

Well, you have made it really complicated to look at the screenshot. To be able to look at it i have to save it to my computor to be able to see the whole picture. Please find another way to upload the screenies, so that i and everyone else that wants to just have to click on them to see the whole screenshot.

That is absolutelly perfekt! Thank you very much.

Bumping this event up, time to get fighting over thoose peds!

02 - IX

03 - XI

04 - XI

05 - XIV

06 - XI

07 - XIV

08 - XI

I hope that everyone is enjoying easter! I know i have and it feels nice to see that we have some compitition in this event. Both Fedge and Rhagnar has made some nice points in the last few days but we still have some way to go.

1. Fedge: 30 points
2. Rhagnar: 29 points

lol so i mine here almost every day... probably would have 20-30 screenshots if i knew about this sooner ;)

lol so i mine here almost every day... probably would have 20-30 screenshots if i knew about this sooner ;)

Well it is not over yet, start taking thoose screenies and give the other a run for their money!

09 - XIV

10 - XII

11 - XI

12 - XIV

13 - XVI

funny after i posted that i can't seem to find anything, oh well here is one ;)

xiv

funny after i posted that i can't seem to find anything, oh well here is one ;)

xiv

Hi 3-J. It is a nice claim, but for me it is not possible to see who managed to get this claim. There is a window with a XIV claim, but no name of the person taking the screenshot. 3-J is taking a global but it doesnt say that the person that has taken the screenshot has found the claim.

Hi 3-J. It is a nice claim, but for me it is not possible to see who managed to get this claim. There is a window with a XIV claim, but no name of the person taking the screenshot. 3-J is taking a global but it doesnt say that the person that has taken the screenshot has found the claim.

lol oh well, I would think it showing in chat with the location date and time and my posting it here would be enough =P

it would be 100% impossible to forge that claim/screenshot if you think about it.

Last edited:
Alrighty then lets try this again.

#2 - XV

#3 - XIII

Last edited:
Back