Question: Wan to figure out the "pack" and right MOB

OgiMini

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Ogi OgiMini Mini
Hi all.

Want to ear opinions to help me out deciding what to hunt and with what.

PE or EU has changed alot mainly in what haves todo with return rates, i recently came back and amaziling (at least for me) the returns in hunting are at 50% return.

SO i must be doing something very wrong.

What i need to know in ur opinons ofc is.

Consider fun level 1, 2 or 3. (killing speed, spanws,loots, mob dificulty etc)

1. WEEEEEEEEEEEE
2. NORMAL
3. BORING

My main available gear is(have alot lower stuff like ep41 2875 etc, whisp knifes etc): AV1, DOA RJME,ML35, M71a2, EVIL, DANTE, CAUSE, A106, A105, all others Amps. ADJ FAP. Tiger, GHOUL, gremlin. vigi sga, vigi, gremlin, thunderbird, viking and mayhem 3 parts. paltings to 5b.

Im currently at level 57 blp hit (or soemthing near)

I f u want to sugest any other gear feel free. (im not a fan of Ls but im open to try)

I use normaly 500~ped to 1k ped ammo runs.

So what should i hunt for having more fun and notloosing 50% or similar?

Or what i should hunt for hihest returns (ofc in time)?

Am i forgeting something?

Thanks for ur cooperatian;)

Ogi

Hi all.

Want to ear opinions to help me out deciding what to hunt and with what.

PE or EU has changed alot mainly in what haves todo with return rates, i recently came back and amaziling (at least for me) the returns in hunting are at 50% return.

SO i must be doing something very wrong.

What i need to know in ur opinons ofc is.

Consider fun level 1, 2 or 3. (killing speed, spanws,loots, mob dificulty etc)

1. WEEEEEEEEEEEE
2. NORMAL
3. BORING

My main available gear is(have alot lower stuff like ep41 2875 etc, whisp knifes etc): AV1, DOA RJME,ML35, M71a2, EVIL, DANTE, CAUSE, A106, A105, all others Amps. ADJ FAP. Tiger, GHOUL, gremlin. vigi sga, vigi, gremlin, thunderbird, viking and mayhem 3 parts. paltings to 5b.

Im currently at level 57 blp hit (or soemthing near)

I f u want to sugest any other gear feel free. (im not a fan of Ls but im open to try)

I use normaly 500~ped to 1k ped ammo runs.

So what should i hunt for having more fun and notloosing 50% or similar?

Or what i should hunt for hihest returns (ofc in time)?

Am i forgeting something?

Thanks for ur cooperatian;)

Ogi

you have all that stuff and your not having fun?!?!?!? :eyecrazy:

maybe sell all and buy some skills so you can use whatever gear you decide to keep?

I would keep the laser tagger.. and maybe the tiger.. then buy a im2870 and skills for the rest.. then camp something that gives good loot..

What have you been hunting already recently?

I recommend you to sell one of your UL NON SIB toys and get an UL SIB weapon instead. I think that the ml35 is a very good tagger/predamager ONCE you got the skills for it. Therefore i think it would be best to sell RJME. If you can't part with that weapon (understandable) I would recommend you to sell some other gear for example armor sets (you don't really need em that hard with adj fap gremlin should do) and buy UL SIB from that money.
UL NON SIB gieves you EXTREMELY low returns for huge timeframes in particular if u don't have the skills to use them and sometimes EXTREMELY high returns.
UL SIB is a more modest approach which has more average returns... they are not necessarily "higher" but more bearable and also calculatable.

Mob choice is easy.... hunt the markup!
Then again it can get much more difficult but unfortunately I still have huge problems in that part of hunting...
So others should be able to tell you more. If they care to do so... which is a bit unlikely.

5hrs/day scips for a week. after this pm me how it worked

Ive hunted from aurlis krets to scips,globs, prots levis etc..

What could be a nice ulsib to get?

Need more inputs.. soi can take wisest decisions:)

anyone care dodo a more coompreenhise and detailed sugestion?
TY:)

I am not a hunter of your caliber, so take that in to consideration regarding my opinion.

Just looking at the daily HoF board, it seems Levis may currently have the best TT return. That of course does not consider the MU of their drops.

This is an observant opinion, but an opinion none the less, and we all know what can be said about opinions....

I've actually switched over to mining for the time being, but quite a few people I know are swearing on Leviathans right now. I think the majority of them are using maxed weapons, though, so that may be a factor.

check the unl hl15..

that gun would go perfect with your laser tagger..

gun average damage * 17-20 = mob hp that's the mob you should hunt.

Ie get in 17-20 shots on the mob before it dies.
And since your a nice guy i'll pm you some info too.

:wise:

Follow the skill gain. :yup:

Subscribing just in case some good answers pop up.

Ive hunted from aurlis krets to scips,globs, prots levis etc..

What could be a nice ulsib to get?

Need more inputs.. soi can take wisest decisions:)

anyone care dodo a more coompreenhise and detailed sugestion?
TY:)

Here's an initial 10% savings at least, forget about prot & globster with lvl 57, unless you mean lvl 57 evader/dodger :D

Sell off most off the stuff so you end up whit ML35 and Assasin R150...
Tiger, gremlin and MM parts can be good to save.

:wise: Even p5a is a good option for you.

thats easy :) fruit and dung

I am not a hunter of your caliber, so take that in to consideration regarding my opinion.

Just looking at the daily HoF board, it seems Levis may currently have the best TT return. That of course does not consider the MU of their drops.

This is an observant opinion, but an opinion none the less, and we all know what can be said about opinions....

Yes i see them shinnig alot, but normaly its a hoax to get many on it.. ill be suprised if anyone profits in regular hunts with no hofs.. yes i know that hof alot.. but still any experineces on it to share anyone?

Ty bud for the info:)

Yes that i fugure but with witch gun? with armnor? should i run backwards? shoud i stay stil and transfer as much decay from armor to fap as possible?

:wise: Even p5a is a good option for you.

WItch mobs with armor?
ty

keep the ml35 and rjme and go nuts up at cp? all the other items can be sold for ammo.. that would keep you going a very long time up there

Yes i see them shinnig alot, but normaly its a hoax to get many on it.. ill be suprised if anyone profits in regular hunts with no hofs.. yes i know that hof alot.. but still any experineces on it to share anyone?

Ty bud for the info:)

Yes that i fugure but with witch gun? with armnor? should i run backwards? shoud i stay stil and transfer as much decay from armor to fap as possible?

WItch mobs with armor?
ty

Any weapon really as long as it goes into that calculation. However using a gun that decay more returns better loot. However it's highly debatable if it's worth it i have noticed. The game needs a serious rebalancing on what loot you get from what you spend. As an example we can take mining, using more depth/more decaying finder u get more rare minerals, but the difference is so darn small it's not really worth it.

As for armor and fap, i usually go with that the mob should do roughly 1/10 in damge from my total hp on each hit. And a fap to counter that much (but i dont have that fap though sadly)

As for moving backwards etc, stand still due to the info i gave you in the pm :p

How's it going Ogi? :scratch2:

How's it going Ogi? :scratch2:

Still waiting formore sugestions

Ty m8. I dontusaly do team hunt, ~unless is bigteams like SoFHUNT CLUB... we are like 15..

More sugestions anyone?

Still waiting formore sugestions

Ty m8. I dontusaly do team hunt, ~unless is bigteams like SoFHUNT CLUB... we are like 15..

More sugestions anyone?

If you rubberband a prot between you and a mate then you can reduce your defensive bill by over 75%. Only problem is finding someone at your level who can commit to hunting about the same time you do.

Good idea totry. but wasmoreinterested in finding the right pack(s) for me only.

But ty anyway:)

I was looking forward to see more suggestions as well. :dunno:

Drink lots of alcohol and then wake up next morning thinking... Shite, only 300 peds left! Dunno man.. Ive hunted everything all maturies, since u got nice 100% impact armor, try ambu. Trox are like gambling, but you never know. I got paradox armor, and same situation as you. Tag gun for regen shite, then BOOM! Omegaton rifle for tag and rockjacker me to finish, laser is cheaper, can try that too as finisher.

Last edited:
I was looking forward to see more suggestions as well. :dunno:

With whatever setup you have, make sure you can kill 100-200 mobs or more per hunt, and make sure you have enough ped to do 10 hunts with poor returns and still keep going. From there, grind the piss out of whatever you're hunting.

ty.
any more ideas?

As I also recently came back, I can give you some ideas from my experience...

Armour: Get (L) armour. You will save a ridiculous amount of decay money. I would even go as far to say sell the full tiger (or, if you are fine sitting on the peds keep it for nostalgia) and get full (L) tiger. You instantly have the same armour, with +10k durability, for 125%. Or hunt for it yourself, it's really easy to loot.

Fap: You got adj fap. Well done! :p

Weapon: @ lvl 57, you are close to the SIB/non-SIB verge. @ lvl64, it becomes more eco to use unL over SIB @ 150%. Each level you gain after that, the MU% drops (so at lvl 100 it is the same as SIB @ 100%, if they are the same dmg/pec - but unL is always higher dmg/pec).

So, I would say keep your guns, but use (L) for a bit.

As for mobs, I don't wanna air secrets but the mobs you listed aint gonna give returns. You need to hunt for markup.

Back