Question: Wan to figure out the "pack" and right MOB

Hunting with that gear and your skills... what do you expect?
if you are actually hitting 50% you'r not to bad with such gear

you got more equipment than you need. keep the ml35 - doa rj mentor ed. (or keep the AV1 if you like better range than doa rj damage).

With ghoul you could camp Chomper with this nice setup or fresqocuda with the gremlin. Or keep the tiger only (its good for both chomper and Fresq.) they drop good mark up stuff.

that is what most would preffer as setup (blp just as its a little more cool looking).

I would preffer the m71a2, sell the doa RJ and buy unlimited hl15, keep the ml35 just for it to be essential in any ubers inventory, its the gun that creates the image of someone. (zomfg, he owns a ml35, he is uber image).

I would preffer the m71a2, sell the doa RJ and buy unlimited hl15, keep the ml35 just for it to be essential in any ubers inventory, its the gun that creates the image of someone. (zomfg, he owns a ml35, he is uber image).

this is what I would do except keeping the ml35.. that gun is NOT uber.. and it has NEVER EVER been uber.. its just a overpriced tagger..

the m71a2 on the other hand is imo kinda uber.. but the iff8k is even more uber..

m71a2 and Unl hl15 with a204s smacked on would be really good and eco.. for big mobs

Thinking about it, the easiest thing to do is sell all items apart from m71a2 (that's a really nice gun) and adjfap, then buy imk2.

Thinking about it, the easiest thing to do is sell all items apart from m71a2 (that's a really nice gun) and adjfap, then buy imk2.

yes.. this is an even better idea.. much better..

As I also recently came back, I can give you some ideas from my experience...

Armour: Get (L) armour. You will save a ridiculous amount of decay money. I would even go as far to say sell the full tiger (or, if you are fine sitting on the peds keep it for nostalgia) and get full (L) tiger. You instantly have the same armour, with +10k durability, for 125%. Or hunt for it yourself, it's really easy to loot.

Fap: You got adj fap. Well done! :p

Weapon: @ lvl 57, you are close to the SIB/non-SIB verge. @ lvl64, it becomes more eco to use unL over SIB @ 150%. Each level you gain after that, the MU% drops (so at lvl 100 it is the same as SIB @ 100%, if they are the same dmg/pec - but unL is always higher dmg/pec).

So, I would say keep your guns, but use (L) for a bit.

As for mobs, I don't wanna air secrets but the mobs you listed aint gonna give returns. You need to hunt for markup.

Thats the best sugestion yet.great and rich post for me. I dont HAVE to sell nothing to get new gear, but i undersatnd the logic.

err.. thats the actual point of this thread, thought that was clear.. what decision should i take? And no, im actualy lying about the 50% return, when i wnd the run, i must pay a special fee to TT so i loose all + 50%... i just wnat to be ubber ya know... lol

you got more equipment than you need. keep the ml35 - doa rj mentor ed. (or keep the AV1 if you like better range than doa rj damage).

With ghoul you could camp Chomper with this nice setup or fresqocuda with the gremlin. Or keep the tiger only (its good for both chomper and Fresq.) they drop good mark up stuff.

that is what most would preffer as setup (blp just as its a little more cool looking).

Yes indeed m72a1 is realy neat,very coolgun. i use both ml and a2 becouse mlserves the porpose tyo hunt some mobs at distance and lowers decay in armor/fap.

imk2 seem g ood but would i use it efficintly with this skills?

yes.. will be way better than all the other weapons you have anyway.. and you can just chip in some skills and use it even better..

Yes indeed m72a1 is realy neat,very coolgun. i use both ml and a2 becouse mlserves the porpose tyo hunt some mobs at distance and lowers decay in armor/fap.

If you hunt naked, with adj fap, on mobs that you don't need to fap too much on (minimise regen), imk2 will be good from lvl 45+.

So at your level, you will see a definite increase in return rate. Plus remember that it's non-SIB, so the skillgains you get are maximised.

Feel free to drop more sugestions

People are quick to say what they think you're doing wrong but fail to be of any help whatsoever.:scratch2:

Feel free to drop more sugestions

the imk2 sugestion is probably the best option you can get.. what more do you wanna know that you cant figure out yourself? what mob to hunt? we dont have a clue because you need to discover that yourself..

the imk2 is a gun you can grow with.. no doubt about it.. the only reason not to get one (for me anyways) is because most ppl dont want to put 12000 US$ into EU..

you might already have that kind of cash in here already.. so why keep the uneco gear when you can buy a imk2?

to me the imk2 is the holy grail.. except that the imk2 is real and can be obtained.. Im not saying the imk2 is a 100% profit machine or anything.. but it is the best moneysaver when it comes to weapons.. and it has some really sweet stats.. 100+ meters range, 60 shots/min, 72 max dmg, and the decay... the decay of the gun is crasy.. :laugh:

you dont need an amp on the imk2.. only when your hunting bigger and mobs with high regen..

the imk2 and adj fap is a dream combo.. atleast for me

People are quick to say what they think you're doing wrong but fail to be of any help whatsoever.:scratch2:

Yeahh.. so true..but anyway good sugestions here for me and for all..

the imk2 sugestion is probably the best option you can get.. what more do you wanna know that you cant figure out yourself? what mob to hunt? we dont have a clue because you need to discover that yourself..

the imk2 is a gun you can grow with.. no doubt about it.. the only reason not to get one (for me anyways) is because most ppl dont want to put 12000 US$ into EU..

you might already have that kind of cash in here already.. so why keep the uneco gear when you can buy a imk2?

to me the imk2 is the holy grail.. except that the imk2 is real and can be obtained.. Im not saying the imk2 is a 100% profit machine or anything.. but it is the best moneysaver when it comes to weapons.. and it has some really sweet stats.. 100+ meters range, 60 shots/min, 72 max dmg, and the decay... the decay of the gun is crasy.. :laugh:

you dont need an amp on the imk2.. only when your hunting bigger and mobs with high regen..

the imk2 and adj fap is a dream combo.. atleast for me

I agree m8, but i want to have more options... for example been testing apis and X1..

Can figure out what is best, many advantages and disadvantages oin each..

Im using a utilityu now to figure outto the minimum details my costs and comparinh it in diferent mobs..

Back