Waperboy's diary

waperboy

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
It's been almost a year since I played in earnest. I'm a depositor, and in the beginning I was reckless - lots of wasted peds.

I consider myself a low-level player. Hunter to 99%. Laser sniper lvl 21. 101 health.

Since I began again last month, I've been keeping track of my general economy using Entropia Tools inv.calc, and it has gone up n down in waves around the starting point.

I'm kind of a loner. Now it's time to eat. Diary created. Bye. ;)

Ahh... the intoxicating fanfare of the swirlies hits quite hard after hours of mind-numbing hunting!

I discovered that I didn't have Nymphtown TP, so I went to Minopolis and ran from there. South of Nymph, I happened upon a nice high-maturity spawn of argos.

As the argonaut fan I am, I've spent good time ravaging argos outside Twins, but always steered clear of argo Hunters. They would always pile-drive me into the ground in two fell strokes.
Now I found that I can actually take them, if I take the time to fap once in a while. I spotted a couple of leaders too, but I knew in my mind that I wasn't ready to jump that far yet.

Twice in 20 minutes now, argo Raider gave me 300 peds total worth of globals.

I wonder if there are any other TP's I have overlooked? :)

The end of the eco curve is pointing up at the moment, but we all know that peds come and go so easily.

There are still a few hours left of this weekend, so let's go find that happy-go-lucky hof ;-)

Health... how slowly it is gained! Yesterday's hunting had me tasting a critical from an argo hunter... 125 damage on my scrawny 102 HP self.

It would seem like starting to use the Korss H400 has had an effect of the loot returns. All in all the hunting tallied out in the positive after two globals and loads of minis.

So well, in fact, that I couldn't help myself from buying some skills - a few hundred peds worth of Courage and Athletics boosted my HP up with five points to 107. Yay! I could really feel the power growing in my avatar, as it lifted up in the air, sparkling with electrical discharges!:wtg:

In hindsight, though - that won't help me against the hunter's crit... :silly2:
Sometimes I just tend to be too impulsive!

Back