warning community

Tattanka

Old
this dudde .. {removed}.. don't give him peds or anything .... u will not see them back ... he asked me for ped to get skills out i got ESI for him and never saw my peds back :(

so carefull with this dude !

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool got his name before the they take it off XD

so maybe mods...close this thread as it says nothing relevant anymore seeing as the name was removed...thus turning it into a useless post.

stands to reason, don't give items to strangers. and don't give friends anything you cant stand to lose.

so maybe mods...close this thread as it says nothing relevant anymore seeing as the name was removed...thus turning it into a useless post.

No reason to close it. The name was removed but people can still send a private message to the OP and ask for the name.;)

Just want to clarify that the person under suspicion is not me :)

Hmm... Now you're suspected for saying that! :silly2:

:D

I didn't just say that at random or to be funny. Anyone who saw the name before it was removed, or has heard it since then, will understand why I wanted to mention it.

:D

I didn't just say that at random or to be funny. Anyone who saw the name before it was removed, or has heard it since then, will understand why I wanted to mention it.

We've seen through your disguise Oleg! Or should I say evil-Oleg your villainous alter ego!

Oleg, yeah the evidence is overwhelming, In a society which even call themselves villains :)

Villain = bad :wise:

Back