Warning Scammed Again :(

Oh please!

As someone who was scammed several years ago (you know, when the items in the game still had considerable real life monetary value) out of a full set of Nemesis armour + 5B plates, gun amps, and other item loans to friends, I can safely say I know what you are going through, but that you are behaving like a little bitch.

Perhaps what annoys me most is how you keep laboring the point. We heard you! You got your little 'awww its ok' hugs from sympathizers and fellow victims ... so just man up and go on with your life already!

Gosh we have some compulsive, obsessive, never-let-go personalities in this game. I guess I'll avoid you and the scammer.

Clearly you've never heard the old cliche: If you get scammed once, shame on the scammer. If you get scammed twice, SHAME ON YOU!

Oh please!

As someone who was scammed several years ago (you know, when the items in the game still had considerable real life monetary value) out of a full set of Nemesis armour + 5B plates, gun amps, and other item loans to friends, I can safely say I know what you are going through, but that you are behaving like a little bitch.

Perhaps what annoys me most is how you keep laboring the point. We heard you! You got your little 'awww its ok' hugs from sympathizers and fellow victims ... so just man up and go on with your life already!

Gosh we have some compulsive, obsessive, never-let-go personalities in this game. I guess I'll avoid you and the scammer.

Clearly you've never heard the old cliche: If you get scammed once, shame on the scammer. If you get scammed twice, SHAME ON YOU!

He is making this but not crying over the lost PED
PED for him or cash is meaningless, is about the shitty actions and how bold of a liar the guy in question is.

He worships the right thing, which is warn the comunity and keep cancerigenous kind of players away from others

I successfully contacted the #fap and #trade channel moderators, this guy is currently muted in both
Next up is #calytrade, a place where i see him fishing for scams.

Even their soc mates (which i warned HEAVILLY) say all he talks about is bank and loans.
He is clearly fishing for preys....

Sadly there are people like this

As someone who had bad experience in past also, Im sure JJO, you also wouldnt like others to experience such, would you?

Sorry to hear about this.
Trust scams are the worst, and in many cases, the sense of betrayal hurts a hell of a lot more than the actual loss of peds.

Can I have the name of the scammer?

deactivated

Last edited:
Also sorry to hear about this, its really shitty when u put your faith in people and it goes wrong :(

I would also like the name in a pm,

Thanks,
Max

Due to the understanding nature of some of the mod in main channels, I been providing his link and mentioning what has been done
This scammer is currently, thanks to the mods on the main channels, banned/muted there.
We cant stop him ever.

However, cutting his acess to the main channels protects people.

<screenshot removed>

Guys I really have to say this with such a heavy heart, because a really good friend or who I thought was a friend has undoubtedly been a scammer :(

I lent him 1k PED's

What advice do you guys have for me, who are friends and how do I know how the difference. My experiance in this game with loot has been so terrible... But my friends kept me around and I have made so many good relationships and this game has such a great community but I never saw this one coming. Mound and Mounds of PEDs no hofs, now I am losing ped to friends, I am struggling to find a reason to stay.

How do we avoid these trust scams?

INFO: I know what I said is kinda harsh but I never spoke to him harshly or put any presure until today, it has been over 2 years and he still is making excesses why he cant pay me back. When he said 3 months I kind lost it and I regret treating him like that no matter the circumstance.

The simplest way to avoid scams is not creating opportnunity to scam. I never lend anyone something more expensive then 500 peds without collateral. The only player i can trust for 100% is my soc General, who i know in real life and work with, nobody else.

Sorry to hear it, mate.

As someone who had bad experience in past also, Im sure JJO, you also wouldnt like others to experience such, would you?

Here's the problem: As long as it's against the rules to publish names of scammers, there's no real way to protect others from this kind of scam occurring, is there? Sure, Kull could PM a bunch of us with the name of this one specific scammer, but wtf good will that do? All of us reading this forum are already aware of how this happened, so knowing who it was does no good...unless people want to troll that scammer and make mischief, but that really won't accomplish anything. That scammer will simply find other victims who AREN'T reading this thread or participating on this forum...or will create an alt that will fly under the proverbial radar.

Trying to shame a scammer like this--who is clearly a sociopath who lacks empathy, as all sociopaths do--will accomplish nothing. Their brains aren't wired the same as the majority of us, they don't feel guilt or shame. Anything is possible as long as they get what they want.

That all said, I can understand why YOU would want to troll the scammer...you and your soc-mates seem to enjoy that activity. :laugh:

Actually I do not knowingly buy from scammers, even if the price is extra low. They can keep spamming their offers and I might have been looking for that forever but I will not buy. Some people do like scammer prices so I can see how it could bother you but c'est la vie.

Please anyone with screenshots, logs, or any sort evidence about this please send to me thank you.

TIRED BRAIN FART..

why do loans - to get advantage over others, isnt this a pvp game ?
why isnt it supported - enough money would give control to players over ma ?

be the change u wanna see in the world huh ? take ur head out
of ur zen ass an look around in the real world.
there really can be life an death along in the line for some ppl
sure it doesnt justify anything, but lender make it possible.

this is an outrage, a sign of cultural immaturity and the fact that we
tolerate it is a sing we are living in a society as opressed
as any society in the past :smoke:

Here's the problem: As long as it's against the rules to publish names of scammers, there's no real way to protect others from this kind of scam occurring, is there? Sure, Kull could PM a bunch of us with the name of this one specific scammer, but wtf good will that do? All of us reading this forum are already aware of how this happened, so knowing who it was does no good...unless people want to troll that scammer and make mischief, but that really won't accomplish anything. That scammer will simply find other victims who AREN'T reading this thread or participating on this forum...or will create an alt that will fly under the proverbial radar.

Trying to shame a scammer like this--who is clearly a sociopath who lacks empathy, as all sociopaths do--will accomplish nothing. Their brains aren't wired the same as the majority of us, they don't feel guilt or shame. Anything is possible as long as they get what they want.

That all said, I can understand why YOU would want to troll the scammer...you and your soc-mates seem to enjoy that activity. :laugh:
IF you think im a sociopath thats awesome :)
I'd invite you to know more of me and about being a sociopath before accusing others of such.

But i do agree entirelly with what you said - PCF has, imo, a stupid policy where the scammer can just run free without being identified.
Imo there should be trusted members with trust tags, such as the mods, that with given proof, they can put ppl's name on a wall of shame.
TIRED BRAIN FART..

why do loans - to get advantage over others, isnt this a pvp game ?
why isnt it supported - enough money would give control to players over ma ?

be the change u wanna see in the world huh ? take ur head out
of ur zen ass an look around in the real world.
there really can be life an death along in the line for some ppl
sure it doesnt justify anything, but lender make it possible.

this is an outrage, a sign of cultural immaturity and the fact that we
tolerate it is a sing we are living in a society as opressed
as any society in the past :smoke:

The point of this thread, was making people aware and not deal with this.
Because i see your acount on PCF was created in 2012, on your stay, in EU, im pretty sure, you already had a item / cash borrow sometime or know someone who dealt with that, that is close enough to you.
It is a risk you're taking, howeve it is regretable that people take advantage of people with humble selfless intentions

deactivated

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
IF you think im a sociopath thats awesome :)
I'd invite you to know more of me and about being a sociopath before accusing others of such.
You need to re-read my post; I wasn't saying, nor do I think you're a sociopath. I was stating that SCAMMERS are often sociopathic and completely lack empathy or a sense of guilt, so trying to shame them or even expose them accomplishes little.

I just think you're childish and you've shown you and your society mates like to act below your apparent maturity level at times. :rolleyes:

deactivated

Last edited:
God are you still going on about this?

You could have cut your losses at the 1K (or whatever you were conned out of) mark, but you just have to keep writhing in public like a salted snail don't you?

Is it attention you want? Justice lol? You got the former, but you'll never get the latter. Build a bridge ... and get over it.

God are you still going on about this?

You could have cut your losses at the 1K (or whatever you were conned out of) mark, but you just have to keep writhing in public like a salted snail don't you?

Is it attention you want? Justice lol? You got the former, but you'll never get the latter. Build a bridge ... and get over it.

Well all scammers should be hunted. Doesn't matter did they scammed 10 or 10k ped. Im totaly on Kull side.

I don't understand how you are hoping to achieve anything with your strategy, nor do I understand those who keep calling for letting it go. If criminals are let off too easily, they will do it again or encourage the next one by example.

Here:

https://polisen.se/en/Languages/Victims-of-Crime/Make-a-report1/

Both criminal and victim might not reside in Sweden, but the company holding the personal data of both. It being the only recourse, they should accept to open a criminal investigation*. Once that happens, MA is required by law to release the data to authorities. They might not give it to you outright, but you should at least learn the country where he lives. Then it can be decided how to pursue the case further.

Most cases of reported theft or small crime are never solved because the perpetrators cannot be found. Here he is known, all it takes is getting through the red tape to serve the charge and claim of indemnity. There is no good reason to give up before all avenues are exhaused, with the sole exception perhaps if there is good evidence that the person is so poor that you cannot recover even the fees laid out. There should be no fees before you have all you need to decide about actually filing a claim for your damages.

The same applies to the other case with the shop deed. Stop everybody who is adding insult to injury by calling out the victim for being stupid or too trusting. It is nothing but arrogant and a mistake does not invalidate that a crime has happened. Encourage them instead to go about justice with force. If you're rich enough to just shrug it off, think of those who are less fortunate and could need all the moral support possible.

* Edit: I forgot, the standard procedure is of course through your local police, and they would get in touch with the Swedes by way of administrative assistance. But it's indeed often slow and maybe they agree to the shortcut. Trying doesn't hurt.

Last edited:
deactivated

Last edited:
Well all scammers should be hunted. Doesn't matter did they scammed 10 or 10k ped. Im totaly on Kull side.

Unlike REAL thieves in REAL life, 'scammers' in the game have no power to rob anyone. This is the 'utopia' all civilizations aspire to - where nobody can use force to compel or take from another.

But look at how human stupidity shows that even when people can't be robbed by force, they can still rob themselves by disregarding the rules.

MA does not get involved in scam cases, and rightfully so. Your vigilante justice is just that ... and from what I see of African necklacing executions, mob lynching is Guatemala, etc. once the mob kicks into kill mode, there's no stopping them with new evidence, and there is nothing the victim (guilty or innocent) can say once they are doused in fuel and set alight. This is why vigilante justice is barbaric and has no place in modern society ... let alone virtual society.

People who try to lynch scammers that only prey off the victim's own stupidity and disregard of the game's rules should be banned from the forum IMO. It never stops at the individual who did the scamming ... it soon spills over to include members of his society and whatnot.

Last edited:
Some one has to shut him down and ill damn sure be the one if I can find a way

And how exactly will you 'shut him down'? Why should other people have their accounts suspended simply because you can't read and abide by the game's rules?

ALL TRADES ARE FINAL! <-- how damn hard is that to understand?

deactivated

Last edited:
The scammer was removed from all trade channels, most everyone in game knows his name. I stopped my friend from lending him 4k.

He now has little to no chance to trust scam anyone else. Vigilantly justice works, and I will not sit by and let wolfs prey on good honest people who want to help people.

Lending people money, food, or your time is in my opinion what we should all do and I see it as commendable. You call it stupid.

And I never blamed MA, read again pls. If I help someone who pretends to need help but only wanted to steal my money that is pure evil....

Prey on good people and you can guarantee ill do everything in my power to stop you and protect good people and there good will towards others.

Try again im not going to stop or slow down. Scam me or my friends or any good people in this community you won't get away with it and it I won't sit back and be silent

Scammers be ware im bad for business

I think now is the time to step back for a moment and examine what it is you are trying to do. Getting betrayed by someone who was considered a friend for a sufficiently long time is bad and entirely not your fault. But if you insist on continuing risky behaviour because of your "good nature", then you are fully aware that it could happen again, and of the consequences. If the case goes to authorities, MA will be inconvenienced having to respond to it. And everybody else who is involved, even the community here having to deal with it. This happening once, nobody shall blame you for it. But if you are literally inviting it to happen again, aware of the trouble for others including MA itself plus authorities in the countries involved, you won't be free from reproach anymore.

deactivated

Last edited:
Reactions: San
deactivated

Last edited:
Back