Warning ! Zychion Citadel = Death Trap !

Aandar

Prowler
Warning ! Zychion Citadel = Death Trap !

So dont go there if you dont have a tp chip and some ME to get out.

It is impossible to get to the tp from revival.

If you are a merchant you can go there with some lesser tp chips and few K of ME and make few ped though ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

An update:

Now it is not as bad/good as it was in the night.

Eon said that some evil master robot reduced the number of bots in Zychion.

Now it is quite possible to get out via the stationary tp.

Last edited:
Holy mother of Bots, seems auspicious and suspicious or am I just bein paranoid:D

Yep, that's me quoted in the first line in the chat box ;)

This is definately true... do not go there unless you can TP chip out... you will not make it to the Teleporter :laugh:

I made it out without a tp chip! :D :wtg:

Ground shaking at Chug's Hideout

I was just hunting at Chug's Hideout and noticed that the ground there is shaking massively.

Maybe the drones are moving south to attack it ?

:)

I'm trying, lol...

great pick Aandar :eek:, now we just need someone to discover an EMP :smoke:

What the ..........!

We're gonna need a bigger gun.

:woot::eyecrazy:

soon they will move to PA....

hmmm..

MA programmer replaced the word Eomon with Robot ? hmmm...

Well, getting out is not nearly as tricky as trying to explain to others how it's done, lol... Already managed to get out three times, but never managed to take anyone with me... :(

I was just hunting at Chug's Hideout and noticed that the ground there is shaking massively.

Maybe the drones are moving south to attack it ?

:)

It was shaking at Camp Phoenix as well... maybe just the areas surrounding Zychion are as affected... who knows?

I made it out just running also... then made the mistake of stopping to watch Amber take out a Eviscerator Gen 10 (she HoFed too)

As I was watching, a sneaky SEG 10 whacked me but good. Of course there were no other red dots within 100m of us :laugh:

Most of the bots are focused on getting to the people on the bridge and inside revive. They are gathering straight below it. Once you jump, run in a direct path. Once you start turning you are done.

woohoo

woohoo, robots are striking back!

who knows where this will lead us....:wtg:

Lez. (One Day I will be able to stand front such an army :cool:)

Hi

Hi,

I guess the robot coordinators heard some people whining that the attacks at Zychion were too easy for the Uber classes of Calypso and increased their attacking force! Note. careful what you wish for lol

David

Hi,

I guess the robot coordinators heard some people whining that the attacks at Zychion were too easy for the Uber classes of Calypso and increased their attacking force! Note. careful what you wish for lol

David

Then i want a 800000kk PED hof in items :silly2: will i get it tomorrow ? :silly2:
oh, and i want it to be from daiki young :silly2:

Hi,

David

Ahhh....the Ubers!

:D

Ossi!

Love those insane mob spawn pics :yay: ... when the spawn got crazy, how did everyone handle it? Meaning ... it was obvious that you couldn't go into a massive spawn like that, so for those who could get out, did you just come back to the outer edge of that craziness and start pickin' mobs off? :wtg: What was your strategy? I shoulda been in there to catch more video. :D

hellllll ..... that's awesome :yay::laugh:

i`ve just been there before the server went down. looks awesome but it`s a bit laggy :)

Action NEW's :

heavy robo war .... i think colonist lose the battle:rolleyes:

Been there few mins ago.. It`s impossible to get out.. And look at server load :D

Her are some IMG from the massive invasion at Zychion citadel

notis the radar lol :eek:

Hiding behind a building near the turret to the north

theres gold in them hills !

lets all go to Zychion ..

i'll keep a watch out at ef :)

Holy Crap ... looks like Zychion got its share of the insanity this time. One question ... what did everyone do? How did you handle it? :D

Holy Crap ... looks like Zychion got its share of the insanity this time. One question ... what did everyone do? How did you handle it? :D

i haven't been anywhere near there ...he he thats how i handled it ...seems as if even the revive area is getting over run now

only a few left now, amazing job guys

you can't scan them to...

For me ... it's exciting to see the massiveness of it ... even though there's not much to do in situations like this, unless you're on the outskirts of the insanity and can tag a mob one or two at a time if you can handle them. That's what I appreciated at Hades "C" yesterday ... being glitched gave me an opportunity to be right in the middle of it and watch UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL all the action.

Those on TeamSpeak with me just kept laughing ... because every time something happened, I'd be going ... OMG, OMG, OMG ... because it was just insane. When the MA Official came through and played Pied Piper, that was truly a sight to see ... and when Mrs Emma Peel managed to survive long enough to jog a massive group of mobs across the water (part way anyway), that too was amazing. Like having a front row seat at a movie premiere. Even though I don't understand the insanity level of the mob spawn, I had an absolute blast. :yay:

Back