Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

We will be running an additional scheduled flight on saturday 24th of november:

20.00 ma summon from calypso - 20.10 ma departure to arkadia ss
20.15 ma summon from arkadia - 20.20 ma departure to rocktropia ss
20.25 ma summon from rocktropia - 20.30 ma departure to calypso ss

Bump for the beautiful Mandie :girl:

Got my first crew incentive intel payment, now time to go shopping :silly2:

As an extension to our promotional rewards program, im am pleased to announce that from todays onwards the 10% reward will not only be payed for new subscriptions but is also extended to our single and multipass tickets.

All crew, subscribers, investors and multipass users are entiteled to promote our service and receive a share of 10% of the tickets cost :D

Crew and passenger Christmas Party coming soon!

We will have Events, races, quizes, fashion show and santas grotto with lots of gifts and prizes! I cant wait!!!

Will post more details soon, and on board :) :yay::yay::yay:

Thank you, John B Knight, Bonnie and Normandie crew for a delightful and safe flight!

Bump for an excellent service offer :)

ToS Starfleet Pilot

As a pilot of the Normandie and the Ark Royal, I would like to take a moment to mention my availability to perform VIP warp flights. I am often available for several hours after scheduled warps conclude on any given day, and can be reached via Skype or in-game. Feel free to contact me! If I am available, I'll help you get to the destination(s) of your choice.

Not on the guest list? Arrangements can be made with John Black Knight to accomodate.

Still thinking about what to get some of your friends for christmas ?
Why not gift the universe ? ;)
Multipasses on the ToS Normandie - a great idea for a christmas gift :D

Hey, John.

I've been reading through older threads and one of them made me think when are your crew members going to get a uniform? It doesn't have to be anything over the top, maybe just a combination of Renegade shirt and pants that are low TT, appropriately coloured depending on rank. Maybe purple for a repairer, purple for those who have become gunners, and erm... purple for the top brass of the crew.

Just a thought.

(and I was only joking about all purple, although I'm sure Bonnie would like to see it incorporated somewhere).

Edit - just realised the Renegade range isn't colourable. I'm sure there are alternatives though.

. Maybe purple for a repairer, purple for those who have become gunners, and erm... purple for the top brass of the crew.

Absolutley fantastic Idea Dusk! :D :D :laugh:

So...as a repairer, gunner And pilot, does that mean I'll be rockin' a pimpin' purple set of digs?

Still thinking about what to get some of your friends for christmas ?
Why not gift the universe ? ;)
Multipasses on the ToS Normandie - a great idea for a christmas gift :D

Did you rely on the worlds end happening today and are still missing your christmas gifts ?
Multipasses on the ToS Normandie get you safe and secure through space and away from dying planets :yay:

First with the Christmas party pics!

Festivities began in the ship hangar ofc:

xmandie1a.jpg

View image in gallery

We then moved up to the VIP lounge and proceeded to make plenty of work for the morning cleaners (we (don't wat the the poor dears to become redundant do we?)

I meant to take lingering, individual pics of everybody, but there was something disconcertingly fascinating about the sight of our Ship Parrot, Bal, dancing with his kit off (or feathers plucked should I say?)

You won't often see John without his white pleat coat (twice a year he says)
But Mandie's health was getting a bit low, so we tore our gaze away and valiantly went back to work:

Tyvm for a great party, guys :)

jay :)

Ah jay!!! So fast with the pics!!!

Absolutely beautiful pics! What a great night! Ill post the ones i took soon :)

To all of our Crew, supporters and passengers, past, present, Jacob Marley and yet to come.... - From all of us aboard our beautifull Mandie - I Wish you a wonderful Christmas time and a most beautiful New Year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hogmanay from Bonnie Scotia, Ill hae a wee dram just her ye ;)

We will post soon our Festive schedule, we will try to stick to our 24/7/365 as much as possible however...... I may be slightly worse for wear on christmas day..... ;)

Commander Bonnie.

Ah jay!!! So fast with the pics!!!

Absolutely beautiful pics! What a great night! Ill post the ones i took soon :)

To all of our Crew, supporters and passengers, past, present, Jacob Marley and yet to come.... - From all of us aboard our beautifull Mandie - I Wish you a wonderful Christmas time and a most beautiful New Year.

Merry Christmas and Happy Hogmanay from Bonnie Scotia, Ill hae a wee dram just her ye ;)

We will post soon our Festive schedule, we will try to stick to our 24/7/365 as much as possible however...... I may be slightly worse for wear on christmas day..... ;)

Commander Bonnie.

To add a little christmas gift as a thank you for all of you and your continuous support and trust in our service, please pm me and let me know if you would like to gift a 5-flight multipass to a friend of yours - this gift will be sponsored by Titans of Space Starfleet and all it takes is you to tell me the name of your friend.
Merry Christmas everyone :D

Today and till the 26th our schedule will be temporarily changed due to christmas:
Monday Calypso -> Arkadia SS -> Cyrene SS -> Next Island SS -> Calypso
Monday 22.00ma summoning from Calypso - 22.05ma departure to Arkadia SS
Monday 22.10ma summoning from Arkadia - 22.15ma departure to Cyrene SS
Monday 22.20ma summoning from Cyrene - 22.25ma departure to Next Island SS
Monday 22.30ma summoning from Next Island - 22.35ma departure to Calypso

Tuesday Calypso -> Rocktropia SS -> Cyrene SS -> Arkadia SS -> Calypso
Tuesday 22.00ma summoning from Calypso - 22.05ma departure to Rocktropia SS
Tuesday 22.10ma summoning from Rocktropia - 22.15ma departure to Cyrene SS
Tuesday 22.20ma summoning from Cyrene - 22.25ma departure to Arkadia SS
Tuesday 22.30ma summoning from Arkadia - 22.35ma departure to Calyspso

Wednesday Calypso -> Arkadia SS -> Cyrene SS -> Calypso
Wednesday 22.00ma summoning from Calypso - 22.05ma departure to Arkadia SS
Wednesday 22.10ma summoning from Arkadia - 22.15ma departure to Cyrene SS
Wednesday 22.20ma summoning from Cyrene - 22.25ma departure to Calypso

Please notify me as usual in pm if you want to be added to the guestlist to catch a ride, the above flights will be performed free of charge and all existing subscriptions will be prelonged by 3 days.

Once more a Merry Christmas to all of you and a Happy New Year :D

:wtg::yay::cool:

Free festive Flights! :cool:

I promise not to be FUI for any of them... :D

Really sweet idea about the free gift of a Multipass :hug:

Tonights schedule will be changed:
ToS Normandie will do a calypso-arkadia-rocktropia-calypso spacestation only trip starting at
22.00ma at Calypso SS - departure 22.05ma
22.10ma ark SS - departure 22.15ma
22.20ma rock SS - departure 22.25ma
with return to calypso SS at 22.30ma

Happy Hogmanay everyone :yay:

Regular schedule to be resumed by tomorrow.

See you in 3 1/2 hours for the trip from Caly to Ark :)

Apolgies to crew and passengers for my absence in the past few days, due to RL crisis/ family visiting. Likely to be recurring for a month or two.

I kinda like to think that I'm indispensible. But, on the other hand, I really do hope that the regular boarding teams on Ark, NI and RT have gone ahead as usual

jay :)

The current login issues throughout the universe are also impacting the Normandie.
It is currently not possible to login onboard,
if you are loged on the Normandie and havent done so yet - please sent a supportcase to Mindark.

I have already requested them to reset the calypso space server and the server for spacecraft's interior.
Please mention this request in your support cases as well as it will not only fix your own login issue but also those of other people who currently have trouble on the calypso spaceserver.

This explains everything. Its a comfort its not just me then.

C'mon, MindArk - raise your game.

Still nothing changed and no login possible, tonights flights will be canceled and subscriptions will be prelonged by 1 day.
Lets hope Mindark wants us back ingame by tomorrow ;)

Looks like Normandie got fixed and login / revives / operating the ship work properly again, presumably that it stays this way we will continue our regular schedule tonight :)

Change to tonights schedule - there will be shortly a completely new schedule up for the comming week on whihc we will happily take our passengers feedback for further impovement :D

sched_2.jpg

Would be nice if the old web page directs you on to the new one, so people (like me when not checking forum so often maybe) won't get wrong schedule times.

Thanks.

Aadu

Would be nice if the old web page directs you on to the new one, so people (like me when not checking forum so often maybe) won't get wrong schedule times.

Thanks.

Aadu

Good plan :)

I'm liking the new schedule so far, although taking a bit to get my head around :ahh:

Just when I had memorised the old one too :laugh:

Back