Ways to make RL money to cover EU costs.....

(...)
Love the metal detector idea by the way! Exercise, fresh air, and there's always the potential to find a mod fap under the dirt!
(...)

Mod fap is made of plastic! (thats what i heard...)

"In today's news: a buyer accidentally handed over a briefcase of money for a dvd, police says that all trades are final"

Rofl ;)

@topic:
do handmade crafted stuff and sell them. You can actually combine this doing sweating in meantine in Entropia ;). Stuff i know how to make give roughly 2-4$/hour and is pretty relaxing and can be done while watching film or similar activity. If you have imagination and can make really nice stuff i am pretty sure you can easily get 50$/hour or more.

Compared to lowest wage in Poland roughly less than 3$/hour seems to be decent as extra income ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
go to fbi.gov and look at the wanted criminal lists for cash rewards. Then get cracking, id recommend you buy some bear mace, maybe some good sneakers.

so ... just wanted to add a fun idea here. Move to virginia, USA and Halifax county has a $25 bounty on coyotes.

You can buy an m4 for 900 bucks and make back your investment in just 38 Kills. at 25 dollars per bounty and we can figure in $1 in ammo costs.

Welcome to the real world of hunting for profit ;)

Another creative thing to do is graphic design digital and traditional for T-shirt design on Redbubble or for web pages. If you have the software you can build and rig 3D models to sell on sites like Turbosquid. Heck your model might one day show up in EU lol. There are plenty of ways to sell your creative items. Even Deviantart will sell your prints and there are plenty of contests to join where the prizes are pretty good.

what about just having a normal job IRL? :eyecrazy:

Day job works for me as well. Work 8-5, or shifts, brings in the RL Ped some of which goes to the game! Kinda more reliable than hoping to find something at a yard sale.

so ... just wanted to add a fun idea here. Move to virginia, USA and Halifax county has a $25 bounty on coyotes.

You can buy an m4 for 900 bucks and make back your investment in just 38 Kills. at 25 dollars per bounty and we can figure in $1 in ammo costs.

This would be a great concept for the game. A bounty on certain mobs. Say a random Longtooth appears each day somewhere on Calypso and the bounty is set at 250Ped. You kill it and in the loot there is a bounty token which you trade in for the Ped. A nice random way for any player to make some Ped without crashing the system.

I can see how this would work!

Join the wonderful world of crowdfunding, open Kickstarter project - "Grow your own Entropia Uber"! :wise:

Start with small goal, something around $1,000,000 will work.
And don't forget about good rewards for backers also make some of them Limited.

Pledge $10 or more
Bottle of sweat, personally collected and packed by avatar, you supported.

Pledge $100 or more
Have a team named after you for 1 hunt. Plus all rewards above.

Pledge $1,000 or more
Have a team named after you for 1 month. Plus all rewards above.

Pledge $5,000 or more
Limited (1000 of 1000 left)
T-shirt with avatar image, you supported. Plus all rewards above.

Pledge $10,000 or more
Limited (100 of 100 left)
3D printed model of avatar, you supported. Plus all rewards above.

Pledge $50,000 or more
Limited (50 of 50 left)
An invitation as VIP on team hunt with avatar, you supported. Plus all rewards above.

Pledge $100,000 or more
Have LA TP named after you. Plus all rewards above.

Pledge $1,000,000 or more
Have LA named after you. Plus all rewards above.

:laugh:

move to macau and become a manwhore. its totally legal to do that in macau and who dont wanna have sex with a bunch of sexy asian women?

Contract out some skill, like paint or tile a house/room for a buddy/associate/hot female stranger, save them a load, get paid decent, have a lil' more flexible schedule like a weekend or something...plus probably beer.

Though wait on beer til done, otherwise you might be spending another week and your own money fixing it ;)

go to fbi.gov and look at the wanted criminal lists for cash rewards. Then get cracking, id recommend you buy some bear mace, maybe some good sneakers.

hey they even have swedish translation:laugh:

wonder if sweden has a wanted list...

thats going to go down really in halifax county, i can just see it, 100's of entropia players in a race to see who can rack up enough coyotes to finish the iron mission and turn in the kills :p

A good man with balls would need bear mace.....sure....why not ^^ ... A bad man with no balls wouldn't even need that and still be shiny on either side of that black and white fence with money to burn....

Or you all think exploits only happen in game :smoke:

Contract out some skill, like paint or tile a house/room ...
Or just paint a fence! :laugh:

This way you could profit several times... ;)

Well i found a way like 6 years ago.Not paying extremeley much but after a while is very good for me. Mods wont let me post here but if anyone is interested pm me. Have fun

The other day I ran across an Omega Automatic De Ville watch gifted to someone for 25 years service by a factory. Turns out it's worth about $400. Found it in a thrift store for $5. If it would have had the original Lizard Skin band it would have fetched a cool $1000.
Just gotta look.....

Menace

1.) Bartering

Thought you ment bartending which paid out the first half of my EU ingame life. Never got paid anything back for placing trust in this platform though :scratch2:

Got a camera on that shiny new phone or tablet? Go shoot a bunch of stuff and sell it as stock photography. Been doing that a few years. Have not made much on it, but I haven't really focused too much on it primarily either yet. I have made enough to pay for a couple of cameras so it paid for itself though.

Think outside of the box. It's strange as hell but not really that strange... some of my 'best sellers' have been pics of asphalt textures on parking lots. The abstract designs interest me aesthetically. The game designers making games with cars in them love the stuff.

Be creative.

Do you write? Write a book. Tons of folks take on NANOWRIMO and write an entire novel in November each year... places like cafepress allow you to publish stuff like that and even grab your own isbn in doing it.

some claim that they do surveys online. That sounds boring as hell to me, and like it might be putting yourself at risk to tons of survey sites that spread worms - but hey, if you get a kick out of that sort of stuff - go ahead.

Recycle cans and pick em up and recycle if you live in a place that pays for recycling (many places don't any more these days).

some of those recyclable ink cartridge places pay about 3 bucks a cartridge if you turn over cartridges to them. Lots of other recyclable options out there too...

Go get a paper route... job at fast food restaurant part time, etc. You really are only limited by your imagination.

Hey on what site do you sell stock photography?

And to add to this thread you can upload videos and pictures from Entropia Universe and get peds for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back