We can dream cant we

Status

Azrael

Prowler
Society
KAOS
Azrael Omega D'Morte
Was checking on another game that I kind of like..here is a quote from one of their newsletters.

We've implemented thousands of combinations of faces, hairstyles, skin tones, body and facial hair, tattoos, piercings, and makeup. Players will be able to mix and match to their heart's desire, then go nuts with clothing, armor and accessories (up to 22 slots), and carry up to 6 active weapons, all of which are visible.

But wait! We're just getting started...

Everyone likes feeling unique, and we're shooting for unprecedented levels of customization to enhance your role-playing enjoyment. You'll be able to zip up your jacket to protect yourself from the chill of the night when you're wandering the wastelands or wear your jacket open when toiling under the scorching noontime sun. You can even tuck in your shirt when someone complains that you look like a slob, or flip your baseball cap backwards when you're getting ready to wade into a brawl... how cool is that?

I think the last statement that I've bolded..says it all.

Az

Yes indeed, it's quite awesome id this are real change on each setups.
Skin color is not really hard for example, thousand of combinations, it should make a good number of each part.

I think you want porject Entropia to have more stuff like this, but I think somewhere it's a business here, so you look ugly to start and when you get rich you can look good and have more advanced options.

So in fact I think it's looks quite similar on some point, but it is interesting to notify such a thing.

:D :wise: :D

The Doctor said:
what game is that?

Sent you PM. We cant mention other game here...which is only right because this is PE site. I mentioned it because it has some ideas I really like.

doing a google search on this phrase brings it right up to the top.

"you're getting ready to wade into a brawl"

enjoy.

Azrael said:
Sent you PM. We cant mention other game here...which is only right because this is PE site. I mentioned it because it has some ideas I really like.

send the PM to me too please :)

I saw the game and yes it looks quite powerful ;)
I really wanna try it :)

Azrael, could I get a copy of the PM that you sent out? Its got me slightly curious at this point. Thank you in advance.

Noverus Daleramai

Would be nice to see in PE indeed :))

Kodam said:
I saw the game and yes it looks quite powerful ;)
I really wanna try it :)

can't lie, I would like to see it myself ;)

Threw me an link please :)

Yeah, true. PE is very limited for beeing a virtual universe when it comes to clothes, accesories and styles. Walk into twin peaks or any other major city, and every second avatar looks like the one before.. There should be tons of clothes and accesories, and cheap ones. Perhaps even "TT" supplied (from the tailor) Sure you can get a unique look in PE if you're willing to spend a 20-30 K.

e-lite said:
Yeah, true. PE is very limited for beeing a virtual universe when it comes to clothes, accesories and styles. Walk into twin peaks or any other major city, and every second avatar looks like the one before.. There should be tons of clothes and accesories, and cheap ones. Perhaps even "TT" supplied (from the tailor) Sure you can get a unique look in PE if you're willing to spend a 20-30 K.

hopefully some of the devs and designers will look in on this post and realise...we want MORE stuff that doesnt cost a second mortgage

Wow OMG that is not even in beta yet and looks so cool.. Down loaded the trailers.

This game is going to rock has everything PE should have ;but PE lacks :(
Bet it does not cost $20 , 30, 40 , 50, 100 usd an day to play....

all I can say PE is get your act together or this might be your replacement...

Wow...

... I mean... wow... again.

Okay I'm sold... now all I need do is be patient. We just went out on a hunting spree this evening/morning... and we're not breaking even. Thought we'd be able to have a slow start than those who actually transfer real money into the game (Something some of us can't afford to do :) ) and try to build up a little and continue to have fun, but... we just seem to be having at the fact we have so much broken equipment and fast approaching the point where we can't even sweat. *grins*

Oh well. Not the end of the world. But I would like to say the community here is excellent and if we end up leaving PE so soon (There's about... uhm... 6 of us currently who followed myself and Cabal here) then I hope to bump into some of you on this ... new game that'll be out at some point.

We'll still be around though. lol. Because we can still sweat for the time being.

hA! this doesn't surprise me at all, i actually know a decent amount of info about this, one of my real life friends has been helping design this also, he does forums and helps with their site, supposedly you need a pci card that helps with physics and the game itself, ask away, maybe i can get him to post on here, he used to play PE anyway.

DooMiNaToR said:
hA! this doesn't surprise me at all, i actually know a decent amount of info about this, one of my real life friends has been helping design this also, he does forums and helps with their site, supposedly you need a pci card that helps with physics and the game itself, ask away, maybe i can get him to post on here, he used to play PE anyway.

You know I had that feeling that is.

had a lot of PE feeling behind it, maybe the way the charters jumped around, the combat, looks like they have the same Zoom feature (pan camera to 3rd person view) :)

Don’t know and not sure how to put in words really, but I felt like it had PE aspects to it, the best of the aspects to PE that I like.

So some of this comes from an ex PE player? Nice :)

yeh it would be cool but clearly F.E.'s graphics engien is way ahead of P.E.'s one.

anyway that game looks verry detailed and if you dont have a verry high en system i'm betting you'll lag your ass off and it wont be pleasent

wow...just WOW.

some things look like pe (the firestorm and the fire attack f.ex.)
Doominator....ask your friend if they are gonna make an real cash economy about this...

let me do some talking, no promises though. hes not in real deep, but he is definitly involved with the game.

Doom...may get a guesstimate of when the beta would start too :)

Thanks
Az

can anyone PM the link to plz i got very curious about it now... :)

Yes I would also like to have the link, Can someone please send me a pm. =)

Thanks.

Hum throw the n00ba n00b a Link please :)

Looks like an awesome game from what you say...

i wanna see too momy :D

Send me the link please:girl: would like to see what some of the other games are like:D

just an fyi, you can take a portion of the text in the original post and google it to find the game...

good luck,

Reactions: Meg
Can someone please send me a pm of the link please thanks

Holy crap..... and this game is still BETA?.... :eek:

Whatch out MA...... serious oposition coming in....

Jut hope i get picked for the testing :D

You can dream, until MB notices this thread... :D

The topic you have touched upon is very interesting, thanks for pointing it out. :)

I think it looks excellent. It will be interesting about the ecomomy though ...

Status
Back