We kicked tail; bring more ME! :P

sir odd

Jack of All Trades
odd sir odd bunny
During the past two days, the people known as JSA racked up 19 globals SW of Orishi on scrips & other fine critters in the area(here+here). The jackpot was last night with the 438 and 316. (Unfortunetly as seen by star's screenshots I was re-attaching broken limbs at the RT :laugh:)

While I can take a shot every now and again (Really hard not to got full out on the mob, otherwise I get the full brunt of the mob...which worked sometimes...other times it just attacks the bunny for no reason :eyecrazy:). It worked about the same as if it was hogglos or atrox; I shoot till I start getting my tailed kicked then back off fapping like mad till the others can drag him off. When the mob is near dead is when I can shoot freely with little worry. While its a risky hunt for me for sure, I've gained impressive amount of skills!

Then there's the scary situation where everyone else is dead and I'm face to face with two PO'd mob. Sure I got screaming like a girl for the hills (never make it out alive), but it provides some entertainment. Yes, I probably hider things a bit (but if nothing else, a free punching bag for the mob! :eek:)

Last night I think it was some mob went on a sugar rush and started running away from us! We didn't know where he was going but did provide some free hits.

Back