WE WANT MORE OFICIAL EVENTS with PRIZES?

HEY PLANETS OWNERS!!!..WE NEED EVENTS!!!

• i realy need oficial mining events...i BEG for mining events!!!

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • i want oficial hunting events...when when !!!

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • i want oficial crafting events(wtf never was?)...i realy BEG for crafting events!!!

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • i love the way planet owners dont make events..i dont need events

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

sententz

Prowler
Society
Planet Express
we(the players) want more oficial events made by the new planets owners? i personaly want events on mining, hunting,crafting..with big prizes..or items..or special vehicles..or anything:p. These events will make economy to rebound..will bring fun and joy..and ofc deposits.
I personaly ask the new planet owners to make more events! who want more events..plz..post here..maybe in this way will encourage the owners to make events. Is very important to post..maybe some oficials will see something..:eyecrazy:

why i said 'with prizes'?..becouse i realy didnt like the hardbringer event:p..with 1ped diploma prize:p..and two ul guns for entire planet:p..:pPP

Last edited:
we(the players) want more oficial events made by the new planets owners?

I personaly ask the new planet owners to make more events!

Maybe you could share your enthusiasm on the forums of the planets where you hope to see more official planet-sponsored events? :scratch2:

Maybe you could share your enthusiasm on the forums of the planets where you hope to see more official planet-sponsored events? :scratch2:

calypso is a planet mate..and maybe you should help me

are quite rare isnt it? i'm new, but yes i want more events..and i actualy never saw a crafting event:girl:, and some beauty events too plz

calypso is a planet mate..and maybe you should help me

I thought I was helping you, but now I see the misunderstanding...

You said "new planets owners" which I interpreted as the owners of all the new planets...
ROCKtropia... Next Island... Arkadia, etc

I see now you meant the new owners of THIS planet. :laugh:

I've already asked them to sponsor the VCC Rally racing events, and got no response.

Unfortunately, I think they have their hands full trying to get things in order, never mind running special events. :smoke:

Good luck.

I thought I was helping you, but now I see the misunderstanding...

You said "new planets owners" which I interpreted as the owners of all the new planets...
ROCKtropia... Next Island... Arkadia, etc

I see now you meant the new owners of THIS planet. :laugh:

I've already asked them to sponsor the VCC Rally racing events, and got no response.

Unfortunately, I think they have their hands full trying to get things in order, never mind running special events. :smoke:

Good luck.

lol..yes..new owners of all planets:)

Sorry I have to pass on any and all formal events no matter where they are or could be held.

Firstly if its a hunting event a good portion of the ubers spend their time KSing the mid level players mobs which to me really shows where they stand as far as the community is concerned. Secondly the out comes of these events have been more then a little shady the last few years. And finnaly when there are prizes to be had we congratulate the same dam players for years now so why bother. Dont even bring up shared loot as that just makes it cheaper for the SAME DAM PEOPLE to win.

As for mining events sadly they come down to who can afford the most of the biggest amps and are really good at seeding or priming an area so thats pretty much a sad joke as well.

Cant say anything for a crafting event other then just "Why". Heres my take on a crafting event...throw a shit load of materials in a machine, set ac to on, come back in the morning to see if you won.....

Mean while thru out these events the "normal" players suffer reduced returns to pay for all the swirlies to those who participate in these events. Now..MAke the events payouts come from the investments in the events and not screw over everyone else and you can throw all the events you want..Until (likely) that happens then Im against any and all company run or sponsored events.

Back