Weakest and cheapest mindforce amp

DrGirlfriend

Prowler
Banned
Sheila Dr Girlfriend
Which mindforce amp (UL) is the smallest and cheapest available? As in if the smallest one is more expensive than the next one I’d rather the next size up.

What is your obsession with doing the smallest amount of damage possible? 😛. Probably a kinetic

I don’t have a large enough bankroll for higher dps, my play style is if I can’t kill at least 30k of a creature on my bankroll before selling any loot, I shouldn’t hunt it

Oh I see they are all mayhem items like my azuro. But for some reason the people value them too much so they don’t really sell?

looks to cost the same as the azuro so maybe I’ll trade one day if someone is interested.

Nah, the NeoPsion Kinetic 1. not the Mayhem Kinetic 1.

It does 2 damage :D. Maybe worth 500ped, so yeah, a price comparison to your Azuro is probably accurate.

Not as easy to find UL amps for MF like you can for Laser, hence why its not a popular profession to start into.

Yeah. most people who use MF (i was a lvl 55 pyro myself;)) preferred the mayhem amps. enough though the mu was a bit much, was probably the best option.

If you're looking to use small MF amps you may as well craft them yourself, you get the BP for kin amp 1 from a beginner quest on caly, or you could just buy the BPs since they're cheap. The UL versions of small MF amps are too expensive for what you can get out of them, they also don't have really good efficiency like some of their laser counterparts.

Back