Auktuma

Prowler
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Augis Auktuma Tumas
Hi,
I would like to bring you info on new enhancer
- Weapon Damage Enhancer II -
I've got lucky to unlock recipe recently. This Tier II enhancer will let you get
10% higher damage with no loss on shooting efficiency
i.e. damage per pec will be same.​

Below is my test data on LP485(L):
.................................... initial --> after install
Damage range.............: 32-66 --> 36.3-72.6 (damage is 10% higher)

Decay of gun per shot....: 2.987 --> 3.286 (decay grown by 10%)
Ammo use ...................: 1300 --> 1430 (ammo use grown by 10%)
Cost per shot..............: 15.987 --> 17.586 (10% higher)

efficiency (dmg/pec)...: 4.1283 --> 4.1283 (efficiency is same!)

I hope it will help you in many situations.
/auk

NOw that is something truely cool, 10% makes a big difference

By the way your eco test is incorrect as you did not include the added decay of the enhancer

Rgds

Ace

so the only additional cost is the cost for the random Enhancer "decay/charge use".

Interesting.

does anyone have any stats yet for the rough rate the Enhancer is used up at?

i can see these damage Enhancers going for something of a premium at LG time

and if the % doubles exery leve the lvl 10 Enhancers are going to be awsome,

even if its just 5% points per level still going to be pretty good at level 10 with a damage enhancer in every slot.

grats on getting the bp and crafting it btw.

By the way your eco test is incorrect as you did not include the added decay of the enhancer

enhancer does not decay per click. it disappears randomly. there is yet to be data collected about the average clicks until such enhancer disappears. i recall 1.2k clicks being what i saw in a test of one run on lvl I enhancer.

gz to the discovery. nice effect.

enhancer does not decay per click. it disappears randomly. there is yet to be data collected about the average clicks until such enhancer disappears. i recall 1.2k clicks being what i saw in a test of one run on lvl I enhancer.

gz to the discovery. nice effect.

Fair enough i will re write it then, say you have a 40 pec enhancer on your gun, and it has 1200 clicks on it, then that is ~ 0.0333 pecs per click, so added decay

Rgds

Ace

NOw that is something truely cool, 10% makes a big difference

Rgds

Ace

I havent had data on decay, sry. Thanks for note.

Last edited:
I havent had data on decay, sry. Thanks for note.

Hehe agreed it is not a massive difference......if my numbers from above are anywhere near accurate, and i have no idea if they are

With the enhancer it makes your eco ~ 4.121, so no not much difference ;)

Although at the moment markup is approx 10,000%

Eco with that markup ~ 3.471 eco, but as you have stated before, these markups will no doubt come down a lot as blazar becomes more available ;)

+rep for sharing

Good luck

Rgds

Ace

I have reread my posts and they seem a bit whiny, not meant to at all, and definitely not meant to take anything away from Auk and his discovery

Apologies if it seemed this way

Rgds

Ace

Sveikinu su puikiu atradimu! :)

+10% for LR66 or Felis! :scratch2: Lets add 10 of them!! :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:
:handgun:

+10% for LR66 or Felis! :scratch2: Lets add 10 of them!! :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:
:handgun:

Wait for all the dmg enhancers up to Tier 10... if they bump up 5% each level, that's going to be rather painful (on both ends) per shot ;).

I can seriously see a Tier 10 BRAVO taking out someone at long range in one shot, period... fack... ML35/evil amped up with dmg enhancers... :eek:

if you use a Tier 1 damage enhancer and a tier II damage enhancer in their respective slots does damage is raised By 15%?

what i want to know is:
Is this 10% aplied to the base damage of the gun or the tier II is aplied taking into account the tier I 5% enhancment?

I don't know if i made myself clear :confused:

I think each new enchancer will give extra dmg/range from basic gun damage/range. :rolleyes:

i think you can put only one damge enhancer lvl1 on a gun and not 10 of the same lvl. any proove?
im on skiing holidy cant play and check.

So we need the lv1, lv2, lv3................and lv10dmg enhancer for a 10 slots weapon full of dmg enhancers.

GL to get all the lv's. ;)

so, if i get it right, every slot filled with dmg enhancers allows to increase dmg in X*5%, being X the level of the tier.

if so, it means that a tier 10 weapon can be enhanced up to 275% dmg boost? (all 10 slots filled with dmg enhancers)

gratz.

Gratz. I saw that message showed up and was like, WOW! Keep it up. Maybe you'll work up to level 10 in a month! :) ;)

so, if i get it right, every slot filled with dmg enhancers allows to increase dmg in X*5%, being X the level of the tier.

if so, it means that a tier 10 weapon can be enhanced up to 275% dmg boost? (all 10 slots filled with dmg enhancers)

We don't know that yet, unless i am missing something (quite possibly), but if Level 3 is 15% then most definitely yes!!!

Rgds

Ace

We don't know that yet, unless i am missing something (quite possibly), but if Level 3 is 15% then most definitely yes!!!

Rgds

Ace

and this, together with Cyko's comment, would mean that a maddoxIV needs to be tier7 (140% dmg boost) before it allows a dante, right?

that's pretty cool :D

and this, together with Cyko's comment, would mean that a maddoxIV needs to be tier7 (140% dmg boost) before it allows a dante, right?

that's pretty cool :D

But only if the amp takes the enhanced damage as basis.

Assuming each lvl is 5% and you can fill all lvls with the same type of enhancer then a mad4 would take a dante at tier4 5+10+15+20=50% but if you can only put 1 dam enhancer in then it's tier 8 for 40%

But who knows, tier 3 may be 20% :)

But only if the amp takes the enhanced damage as basis.

ah, ok... i thought that was Cyko's answer to your question, but now I see that you asked only what was the base for the % calc, not about the amp's cap rule. well, we have to wait for that answer, then...

Theoretically, but also note the COST will be increased by equal footing as the dmg increase will be. So yes, that will hurt when hit by say, a foxtrot ME t10 dmg enhanced in pvp... on both ends :laugh:.

ah, ok... i thought that was Cyko's answer to your question, but now I see that you asked only what was the base for the % calc, not about the amp's cap rule. well, we have to wait for that answer, then...

Did some1 test it already? Are you able to put a bigger amp on your gun if you add damage enhancers? Still if it doesn't work every extra damage you add on a maddox is pretty sweet :D

And i think you need 50% extra damage for a Dante so a tier 4 weapon would be enough.

Tier 1 = 5%
Tier 2 = 10%
Tier 3 = 15%
Tier 4 = 20%

50% of 44 is 22 which makes the max 66

IF it works that way ;-)

Last edited:
Congratulations

Back