Info: Weapon Skill Modification Enhancers NOT WORKING!

If a bug results in money made for MA, expect a glacial response time and resolution.

If a bug results in money lost by MA, the servers will quickly go offline for "maintenance".

It's the way it has always been. :)

Then would you care to explain why a know group of polish exploiters (pointing it out this way so people know who i talk about) were freely usign all sorts of exploits like the old broken OA109, also reload bug and shot rocket as fast as mann mph etc?

Took YEARS for MA to finaly fix it.
Since you been around for a while you should know that along with other stuff i mentioned to you ingame.
Cheers

Then would you care to explain why a know group of polish exploiters (pointing it out this way so people know who i talk about) were freely usign all sorts of exploits like the old broken OA109, also reload bug and shot rocket as fast as mann mph etc?

Took YEARS for MA to finaly fix it.
Since you been around for a while you should know that along with other stuff i mentioned to you ingame.
Cheers
My comment was in humor and also describes quite accurately how many bugs have happened in the game over the many years before you came along.

The "other stuff" you mentioned to me in-game amounted to you bitching at me for trying to sell old full-TT (L) weapons for a measly 10 to 15% markup, of course while overlooking all the n00bs selling their stuff for 5% or less markup. You taking offense to my trade channel ads smacked of you wanting to pick a fight, maybe because you don't like me. If you don't like trade ads, GTFO of the trade channel. If you don't like my ads, there's a thing called "ignore". Which, by the way, is where I put you, after you childishly blabbed our PM text to the public channel when I called you out.

You neg-repping me and asking me to take it to PM is fucking hilarious! Get lost, kid.

My comment was in humor and also describes quite accurately how many bugs have happened in the game over the many years before you came along.

The "other stuff" you mentioned to me in-game amounted to you bitching at me for trying to sell old full-TT (L) weapons for a measly 10 to 15% markup, of course while overlooking all the n00bs selling their stuff for 5% or less markup. You taking offense to my trade channel ads smacked of you wanting to pick a fight, maybe because you don't like me. If you don't like trade ads, GTFO of the trade channel. If you don't like my ads, there's a thing called "ignore". Which, by the way, is where I put you, after you childishly blabbed our PM text to the public channel when I called you out.

You neg-repping me and asking me to take it to PM is fucking hilarious! Get lost, kid.

Some bugs are of serious matter and scarilly, they some are still out there, or if you want to call it just "features" for as much as you waste your time reporting.

You got example of The Last Umbra avatar, who did report to MA how this was happening (the amp deal).

I asked in other post which i refuse to fed
If you cant take some humor when presented to you then you're the one with a problem pal

All you got upset was when i did quote a part that did give away you were aware of what the guns were good for yet you wanted to sell.

But again, PCF Is more and more about those who dont really play the game much and yet have such a strongly built opinion how everything works :)

and about the "kid" comment, and other jokes mentioning my RL, i never had problems disclosing, im 25, my PCF account has that info and for other matters, yes, use PM. If you are grown up enough you'd know what that means instead of making it into a public shit fest right? Like a proper adult?

I rest my case with you on the thread :)

Cheers

Palos is completely missing the point here..

This bug doesn't surprise me tho, it has probably always been like this. MA and their bugs/bad coding :mad:
Taking bets on how long it will take till they fix it? I'll say 4 months

I will say a bit more than 4 months :( (my old soc leader already tested and known this bug in 2013)

I'm completely disappointed ...

3 Years I looted my mod rip M6600 unL and gridding skills pistol laser as quick as my ped card can do it.... (friends used it and I paid for 8 tier up)

yesterday I plan to Chip in more than 3.5 K peds skill for being ~ 83.5 professions ( hit and dmg) laser pistol AND PLAN TO USE SKILL MODIFICATION ENHANCERS (8 slots available) for USE MY GUN !!

The screenshoot below explain clearly that

SKILL MODIFICATION ENHANCERS STILL BUGGED !!!!!!!​

attachment.php

And that suxxxx because now, I need more than 980 Peds TT Skill Handgun nearly max it.

Solution is farming Stage 6 Korwil on Arkadia but this mob loot PBP-47(L) without markup and other bullshit TT food WHEN they give global :(.

please Dev Team ...... correct this bug ... we paid for this enhancers , crafters and shop owner as Geats bloc peds and spend time for a Bugged item.

Of course : A new support done and waiting for a copy/past answer without solution.

........ very disappointed ....

Sweetyxx

Ludvig|Mindark, can you help us get some feedback on this issue?

Back