Msturlese

Stalker
Society
Dirty Dingos
Marco Killy Stur
System announced Fort Pandora was under attack
in few minutes wall was broken by robot forces

so.. no welders can skill
fort is lost in 3 minutes, i barely made it to teleport before robot win assault

i decided to make this poll...

1. Do you think that MA should reconsider teh wall decision ? YES / NO

I don’t really participate so I wouldn’t give a damn if it wasn’t for the fact that the NPC for the daily mission and it’s respective mob spawns getting bricked in the process.
As I am Australian and play at a time that is off-peak for both EU and US populations, sometimes I have to wait around for hours for enough players to come online to retake Medusa Fort.

MA have a rule where you cannot interfere with somebody’s game play, but they break their own rule through lazy game mechanics. Now things will be even worse as it seems every attack will now end with a fail state.

MA should move the NPC and mob spawns to a location not affected by these robot attacks.

I voted no and I loved to do repair on the wall.
It's too easy, convenient and removing the wall will force players to venture further than the comfort of atrox, kerb and feffoid while having afk repair whenever a robot attack they dont care about happen.

It could get abusive too.. At some fort you could easily adjust dmg and if no hunter came we held the wall alive for over half a week just switching tools every few hours.

There are places you can shoot down repairable structures, get a set amount of loot back (all shrap and not 100% return) then repair it up yourself.

There are places you can shoot down repairable structures, get a set amount of loot back (all shrap and not 100% return) then repair it up yourself.
I have heard of these but never seen any. Could someone tell me where they are?

There are probably reasons why they did this that have to do with some kind of exploit.
Don't ask me what, but feels like an exploit fix to me.

There are probably reasons why they did this that have to do with some kind of exploit.
Interesting! Subscribed

As it was, repairing the walls and selling skills was more lucrative than sweating with much less hassle. Thats what people were doing.
To "abuse" this repairing as long as possible, players would put cars in the windows to prevent ranged targeting and use rocket launcher to draw aggro away when not enough to repair in order to keep wall going forever. Most I stayed there was bit over half a week at pandora because no hunter cleared it.

Many reasons to remove that wall which wasnt a bad concept in theory. Very few to keep it for the bland experience it is.

so all the answer i read are
1. power that answer "you can loose MORE PED and do it elsewhere"
2- walls coming down too fast that remove chance to get a quest for a long time
3. if someone sell skill i cant see the point of MA, it is Markup and not TT, so.... not her matter.. moreover it destroyed welding wire craft
4. Halftoasted there are better ways to manufacture skills.... Monria daily cost 25 èed EP1 expected loss 5% = 2 ped cash in 0.75 ped skill 15 ped with MU... poor explanation and that is VSE... side skill while monriua reward engineering that is core.

Putting repair locations on caly reduced the need for players to venture forth into space to skill there. And the change to the WW bp was stupid imo... you gotta colect materials from every planet. granted these are cheap easy to find materials. But it still requires something from 4-5 planets. I can understand what they were trying to do. But they never follow through after the initial update.

I don't care about this event, it's annoying that For Medusa NPCs are locked underground until the event is over... Please at least relocate the NPCs.

Until they start to drop A01 again, or allow the parts to drop for EP-41 upgrade, they can just remove the events, they serve no purpose anymore

4. Halftoasted there are better ways to manufacture skills.... Monria daily cost 25 èed EP1 expected loss 5% = 2 ped cash in 0.75 ped skill 15 ped with MU... poor explanation and that is VSE... side skill while monriua reward engineering that is core.
I agree that Monria is way better as far as skill/ped loss. This is not the point I wanted to make. I myself favor the monria method. Im an addict of that mission.
What I was explaining is related to Entropia Dao post on possible wall abuse.

I do not know not if it is in the list of MA reasons but was explaining a easy abuse/+- exploit, being able to AFK repair while abusing robot AI using rocket launcher and blocking the windows that prevent robot from seeing/targeting the avatars repairing is an exploit. The fact that it was more profitable than sweating while purely afk is economically concerning as well. Still, Im 100% with you that monria is more cost effective but you cannot afk it 24/7 abusing AI mechanics. Even if skilling is more cost effective on monria. That 24/7 was WAY more skills = more profit per hour. If you can idle profit... What next ? People start to remote their computer just to change tool while at work/sleep/shower/grocery/ and none is the wiser because even attended or unattended look the exact same.

I know I did repair the wall with alarm for tool change. I know many who did it and it's "abusive" even if was not a illegal abuse. Think about it. You slam a rk on, come put alarm to switch tool when broken and repair 24/7 for 4-5 days. BP comp was super easy to unlock.(A joke) I know people who handled the wall a whole week of repair as no hunters would show. As soon as you can AFK it and make more peds than sweating which is semi afk at best in nearly all non-swunter aspect. The activity become a big problem.

yes game is played at very very low and ped-scratching levels... and if someone get 10 euro repairing a wass seems small concern to me
bringing a Enhacner1 card to qr 100 require 55.000 ped cycle, and are 10 cards.... we are talking about 600k ped to level a set of enhancer cards
Dclass amp card require 2m ped to go to qr100.... .
i would say "penny wise... pound foolish" from dev side but this is it

as per ithaca mission broken questline, i agree 100%... at the moment the lack of mechanomatrix drops prevent both maddox and ewe41 to be adjusted
and thiose are important skilling items in teh pistoleer 35....80 level.

Back