Welcome to the Newcomers

ultimababe

Elite
Society
Peaceful Torture
?????????????
I was just thinking of the way things are on Calypso right now...

Well.. we have a lot of newbies ingame right now, and I'm sure that after they find their feet (please dont take that literally) they will be looking for a little something to do and perhaps get to know other players and have some social fun :)

We need some player organized events ingame quick sharp .. it's been a while :wise:

Fashion Shows, Treasure Hunts, Newbie PvP events, Quizzes and parties etc

Lets get something worked out lads n lassies.. whaddya say? :)

ultimababe said:
I was just thinking of the way things are on Calypso right now...

Well.. we have a lot of newbies ingame right now, and I'm sure that after they find their feet (please dont take that literally) they will be looking for a little something to do and perhaps get to know other players and have some social fun :)

We need some player organized events ingame quick sharp .. it's been a while :wise:

Fashion Shows, Treasure Hunts, Newbie PvP events, Quizzes and parties etc

Lets get something worked out lads n lassies.. whaddya say? :)

Party / Event / Adventurous gal that I am . . . count me in on helping to coordinate some events that might be educational or entertaining for the new people joining us. I will do my best to come up with some ideas Ulti . . . for SURE!! ;)

Great Ideas i'm realy caught off guard on this newb rush. I was prepaired for the TI one but this one has realy got me. I'm too busy with my movie competion to go mass disciple too.

I do want to say try and work together everyone in Mentoring dont get all stressed about who's who's disciple/mentor.

Just try and teach together and work together and you will reap a lot of rewards other then mentor skill/rewards.

Back