Well i was kinda bored ;)

Faith

Old Alpha
Society
The Unit
Lizzy "Faith" O'Neal
As title says, it all started with alittle fun....
Then my memory got to me, you see last time i went for pk ATH.. i got fraxxing dc'd when i had 1kill left :duh: ..
So thought to myself, hell i got alot of kills now, lets get some more :sniper: ..

And well you know the drill right? you forgot how many it is etc.. But then i had enough of it.. had been in Entropia for like 20hrs straight, so i stop fighting and give my soul to the devil.... Guess what, the fucker didnt want me :confused: so he sent me to this red terminal, so i could LIVE to KILL another day :wtg:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

/Faith

[edit] btw, not a single robot was harmed during this time.. but im getting thoose buggers next HAHA [/edit]

Last edited:
Haha gratz! :D

Glad I could help in this endeavor :)

hehe nice nice
Congratulations

noob! Couldn't even reach 100 kills! :silly2:

Gratz, and next time ya try it on me, I won't lag so much and will be the one to end yer streak! *chuckle*

Gratz... :ahh:

Last edited:
Gratz, nice indeed :)

Sweeet! That's the highest I've seen in a long time.

~Tracer

BIG GRATZ!!!! :yay:

I saw you playing at DH ;)

Gratz mate. Now there's only Hunting and mining left, huh? :D

Gratz, been awhile since the last pvp ath I have seen.

Indeed you got a heck of a lot of kills... especially bombing newbs (like myself) at Wolverine, when nobody expected it and were just looking for bots to kill, hope you feel great about yoursef, the extra decay, and money you cost everyone dying there...

In behalf of all the people overkilled by you when looking for bots, i reserve the right not to gratz you on this achievement...

Next time try the ring, or PVP4 like all the real pkr's do.:wtg:

/Migi

PS: also... if this was achieved in the ring as your picture suggests, nevermind i'll gratz you tomorrow. :cool:

I can mention to you sir, that i were in pvp2/3/4.. the rings, and also all over amethera, its kind of hard finding 90+UNIQUE kills in just the ring. And i im 100% sure that i didnt fire a single shot on someone who was actually shooting a mob/robot whatever.

And i must say that i feel great about myself, because i worked hard for thoose kills.. Had some real good fights aswell ;). All in all was a fun night.

P.S. How come some people always call you a n00b/get really rude when you had a fair fight and won it?. Hell they wore vigi or sala, i used pixie for the most.

/Faith

Glad ta see ya got your ATH! Nice one too!

Blackjack :cowboy:

Were you the one that came and said hi?. :) If not, why didnt you?! :D

/Faith

no, I was the one that sat until you had to leave, right of you.

no, I was the one that sat until you had to leave, right of you.

Ahh man, you should of said hi :D .. I think its awesome meeting entropians irl :)

Were you there when i hunted chomp? got a few globals, then i had to stop cuz of stupid CS matches starting :mad: .

Gratz m8... awesome spree :)

btw i feel sick to my stomach hearing u had to move due to CS players....
i mean.. was it in daytime? the reason i ask is that they probably cant play after 8pm cause they need to get to sleep right after the cartoons:laugh:

Gratz nice record :yay:

Grats! :yay:
You are an original pvp killer now! :D

I expect you were bored, specially after all that killing ;)

wow impressive,

gratz dude

Back