Well Whopdi dOO (insert random happy curses here) PART 3..?! weeyy

hmmm

Well i can't believe another nåbb gets a immense plåss ath. Entropia lajf iz så unfär. I've have bin shotting in dis gajm for 3 jerz now and majning for 2 days, and nothing åver 49 ped.
flajm al you wanth...

stop whining in peoples ath trådar for FOCK sake

Grattis hoppas du får skiten sålt :)

lol gratz.

alot of avundsjuka in denahära tråden I c..
Amped or what?

gratz :yay:

yes another noob ATH but maybe this player never make something good on hunt...

its not his fault isn't ?

best choise may to send support to MA and stop spending peds

Gratz :)

Glad my suspicion´s of Elite WD´s actually beeing a noob soc are proven by by all the flamers in this thread:yay:

Ya it's not easy beeing a noob... thouh i consider myself more of a medium player, and will consider myself that way until i get tough hp..
May i ask how everyone came to the conclusion that im noobi? Sure i call myself a niblet all the time, but i guess it also depends on what you compare with right?

Anyway flame away all you want, _most_ of the ppl saying "jeez another noob ath" is in my eyes the biggest naabs :rolleyes: they got nothing of value ingame and lives on forum... Get some fucking >GAMETIME< going and you might get something of value aswell.. Until then, piss off! :silly2:

Man im gotta get flamed for this, i just know it...

Take care you good ppl, the rest i dont care about.

/Faith

Ya it's not easy beeing a noob... thouh i consider myself more of a medium player, and will consider myself that way until i get tough hp..
May i ask how everyone came to the conclusion that im noobi? Sure i call myself a niblet all the time, but i guess it also depends on what you compare with right?

Anyway flame away all you want, _most_ of the ppl saying "jeez another noob ath" is in my eyes the biggest naabs :rolleyes: they got nothing of value ingame and lives on forum... Get some fucking >GAMETIME< going and you might get something of value aswell.. Until then, piss off! :silly2:

Man im gotta get flamed for this, i just know it...

Take care you good ppl, the rest i dont care about.

/Faith

First gratz on another ATH - Actualy don't think it has anything to do with you or your skills, I just think people are jealoux (Myself included) that they have spend massive amount of hours ingame, and piles of peds and have nothing special in the loot department to show for it... And you have 2 ATHs and Tiger feets within some months...

Not blaming you at all - Nice to see someone get lucky... But I have you covered in hunting, mining and crafting - Both in ped value (Including your ATHs) and amount of globals... But it seems to be more the norm than anything else that it comes in waves...

But gratz on the nice claim, spend it wisely :)

saw it ingame, big gratz!
gl

Nice one gratz :)

Thanks For the Find :yay:

HOLY NUTS :flip: GZ!!!

Forever dåkktit Plåss mannen :))

Big gratz

Ps. Nu får du inte gnälla igen förren år 2021.

best regards

/Floppy

Back