Info: WFT? some soc claiming one of new LAs LG style?

kygon

Slayer
Society
...Asylum...
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
Soc mate found this claim rod with some soc 1/3rd claiming it, we killed some of them but 2 are immortal

check this screen out ..... THIS IS NOT FAKE!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

accidental LG? :laugh:

Lol I can just imagine what is happening. Alot of players apearing at new LA's claim markers, trying to claim them. Lots of decay/ammo spent, lots of ped.

MA is genius at making money. :p

Or maybe a new twist to the game...it's your's as long as you can hold on to it...? sounds like fun!

vagabonds of sweden? anybody know of this soc?

5697x24201

and its 50% claimed if some noob soc claims using imortal bug ppl gonna be fucked off

Might be possible its a test?

What the HELL!!!!

is this serious? or joke ?

I've tried claiming a couple just to see what happens. Its says "your soc already has a claim pending". I hope we get a good LA.:laugh:

I second that, no joke :) Just went and got killed... lol

I second that, no joke :) Just went and got killed... lol

and proper 240 sec countdown to revive lol
1.7 hours to end

Keep us folks at work posted on whats going on...would ya?

Some people gonna get banned. :laugh:

bump the immortal bug, I'm wondering how they were even able to claim the marker?! :scratch2:

Yea just passed som claims hold by Kingsajs and Entropia Directory :scratch2: what´s goin ey?

seems like there'd be an announcement before a landgrab. anyone heard anything? I hate work!

It's a bug.. they won't keep the land.. how many people are gonna angrily post 'WTF?!??!!?!!11one'? lol

coord ? mob train on the way hahaha!
We thought of that. Unfortunately there is a turret nearby.

A few could be killed but two of Vagabonds of Sweden could not.

must be a bug the rest say i cant clime due to havin a claim already

Maybe Amathera is out of the range of the Government who has opened these land areas up for colonist to go and claim them...and wasn't able to tell people due to downed communication lines thanks to those damn drones attacking.

rather then having an "event" it will be come a new focus in the game to have soc's be able to "war" to keep lands all the time?

Something...i hope it's not just some silly bug.

must be a bug the rest say i cant clime due to havin a claim aady
... and ive checked soc term and NotA have no LA's. I feel robbed! :laugh:

[...]
rather then having an "event" it will be come a new focus in the game to have soc's be able to "war" to keep lands all the time?

Something...i hope it's not just some silly bug.

Now...that would make it a bit more interesting indeed! :)

Back