Question: What about your withdrawal

mg Joda VVV

Prowler
mg Joda VVV VVV
Hello,

My withdrawal with ID: XXXXXXX for XXXXX.XX PED has been successfully registered 06.07.2010.

I reseived confirmed letter from MA: "...All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their registration date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is otherwise approved the payment is sent within 30 business days from the registration date. The processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time."

There have passed 35 working days, and I reseived many time before to the same account, but withdrawal has not commited. Somebody have the same problem?

Regards,
mg Joda

U withdraw to much, no Mindark banned you form the withdraw list :p

But seriously, i guess its there summer holiday, else there is no logical explanation.

its holiday time now
so maybe MA is understaffed or the bank handling it
give them a bit more time

cyco beat me typing

Having trouble with my last two also, 38 days so far...

Never once took that long, 5-30days max

I was about to say the same thing LOL

I just depoed, so your mony should be in your bank accounts within a week.

No need to thank me :D

Will depo as well in a few days, no need to thank me either ;)

you need to file a supportcase before 30 days... it may be too late now. I often jsut rattle the cage
I bet the support guys will go after the guys who is making those withdraws lol
like " didnt you read the memo"

iam also waiting for one withdraw of the 7/7/10, iam at the end of 32 business day a bit less if there were days off aswell.

Withdrawals <= 30,000 PED usually take 1 week or less for previous cash card holders, assuming you file a case to accompany it.

Withdrawals above this amount are entirely different; I think mine took anywhere from 40-50 business days (not counting weekends, holidays etc)

My big withdrawals took like 2 to 3 months to get, the smaller ones under 3k where a lot faster maybe 1 month....

When I took out 350,000 peds in one shot that took 3 months to get, and MA was going threw their golden age at the time :)

My withdrawal with ID: XXXXXXX for XXXXX.XX PED has been successfully registered 20.07.2010.

I reseived confirmed letter from MA: "...All withdrawal requests are handled manually in order of their registration date. If all your bank account details are correct and your request is otherwise approved the payment is sent within 30 business days from the registration date. The processing time might vary during the year depending on the actual demand at that time."

And still waiting :kos:

when u get comminted let me know :)

oh I am going to do another one in a week lol , ready the stop watches guys!

after you made this thread, i made a support case just to see if its going good.. and here is the answer i have gotten.

Hi,

Thank you for your report. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences that this issue has caused you. At this point I do not know the reason why the withdrawal hasn't been committed, but I will contact the person in charge of this and let you know as soon as I have more information.

I can see that you initiated a new withdrawal on 2010-08-08, so now you have two pending withdrawals for 1188.00 USD each, is that intentional or do you only want to complete one and we can cancel the other?

Kind regards,

Leslie | Planet Calypso Support

i got this on friday, and told them of course it was intentionnal
(first is from 7.7.10) and no updates for now.

Withdrawals <= 30,000 PED usually take 1 week or less for previous cash card holders, assuming you file a case to accompany it.
hey,
yep excatly :)
I have made 6k witdhrawal few days ago, was commited today ;)
But it was only 6k ped, mayeb bigger ammounts go longer

I initiated a withdrawal on 7/7 as well, and sent a support case after 30 business days. The response was:

Hi,

I can see that the withdrawal has been approved for a long time but hasn't been committed to your bank.

I will contact the team in charge of withdrawals for more information and will contact you as soon as I have some news.

Thank you for understanding.

That was -> 6 <- days ago. Anyone ever file a support case about a support case?:laugh:

Tomorrow will be 50 days that I've been waiting for mine, and I have taken out withdrawals in the past. I have even filed a support case, but still nothing.

Should we just take out an insane number of small amounts so we can actually get our money in a reasonable amount of time? You would think MA would put more effort into bigger withdrawals so they wouldn't have to do more work, but if that's the way they want it then I'll do it differently next time.

If it's all because of the banks and not MA, that's understandable, but MA should explain why the transaction is held up in detail or at least recommend multiple smaller withdrawals.

Finally, after 46 days, mine was in the bank today :)

i would love to have problems with withdrawals... :D

I can tell you deppos works nice and fast :)

I understand now why my loot sucks. To many withdrawals and no money @ MA! :D

My withdraw of the 7.7.10 is in "commited" mode today and i got this amazing update.

Hi,

Please accept our most sincere apology for the inconvenience that this issue with the withdrawal causes you. Your case has been escalated to the team in charge of withdrawals and I will contact you again as soon as I receive some information.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Commited today, although in neither circumstance was MA worried about my inconveniences, lol. Oh well, glad to see the MA money wheel rolling again in any case.

53 days, still waiting...

done my first withdrawl before the summer holiday. I don't know exactly but I think it within 4 weeks.

whats withdrawal ?something you can in here i only pay to play :(

Back