Help: What am i doing wrong?

Seelie Candy

Mature
Society
Modified Miners Inc
Seelie Candy Clover
Well i thought i would try out CND as a new miner, did well on Amethera and thought i would try my luck. Friends have said i would be ok mining up there with not alot of skill because i have maxed my tt finder and tt gear apparently is still good up there. So 300 bombs later i have found 5 loots that add up to 36 peds tt value. Please can anyone give me advice on what i am doing wrong or is this the norm on CND?

Thanks

I believe thats normal on cnd..

Bigger finds but less finds.

Usually the finds on CND are deeper too. I don't know who advised you to go up there with a TT finder, but I'd recommend against it.

Yeah its normal.. just keep going till you hit big one
Sometimes you can drop 200 bombs and find nothing ...

mining on cnd is risky...

maybe youll get a hof within the next 100 bombs maybe not. ive never tried tt finders but i belive they are to weak to be used there. get more skills and another finder, of 105 works quite ok for me.

GL

First off that is a normal return up there sometimes. While there is always the chance you hit something nice up there with the TT finder I did not start seeing good results until I hit the OF-211. I used OF-102 and OF-103 up there and the results were about the same as yours.

You can be VERY lucky to hit something with tt finder on CND, but i recommend at least a 211, 213, 105, z20, z25 or higher...

..and even with these finders, 100 NRF in a row is not unusual ...

my 2 pec :)

Last edited:
Thanks, just did a 100 bomb run didn't go too bad :) nothing nice though, what skill would i need to start using a decent finder?

Good thread. Thanks for all the replies from those in the know. I too had some odd ideal that the streets of CND were paved with good mining domes...

I wonder why? :confused:

Still, useful to know that they arn't! :laugh:

lol thanks for the info guys, might fly down sooner then planned :)

I mine CND with a variety of finders from TT through TK120. I do best with my 105, but have had decent results with all finders. Sometimes though I have a horrible trip no matter what finders I use.

CND is very risky, it's usually really good or really bad with not a whole lot in between for me.

Good Luck!

If you can get 2 or 3 finds in 100 attempts, thats not bad for cnd. I would almost guess average find unammped is around VII or VIII. But yeah, either good or bad, no I came out down or up 10%

Keep'on'truckin!!!

we might see u on top mining list soon...

alot of noob hit TOWER in cnd with tt finder...

Well i thought i would try out CND as a new miner, did well on Amethera and thought i would try my luck. Friends have said i would be ok mining up there with not alot of skill because i have maxed my tt finder and tt gear apparently is still good up there. So 300 bombs later i have found 5 loots that add up to 36 peds tt value. Please can anyone give me advice on what i am doing wrong or is this the norm on CND?

Thanks

Hi Seelie,

I feel you have been badly advised as a new miner..

My advise to you would be to fly back down..... skill up on mining until at the very lest you have maxed the OF 104..

Resources on the ground can be found on the https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/123466-eudoria-mining-chart.html and on the https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/125067-amethera-mining-chart.html ..

When your skills have increased... I would then recommend trying out CND..

Yr recent experience on CND is quite normal but however the rewards can also be very pleasing .. :cool:

If you wish to join a mining society, then please feel free to check out the https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mining/125302-modified-miners-inc.html .. we have miners both on CND and on Calypso that would be pleased to help and guide you..

Good luck in your decisions... hope this advice will save you any further losses... :(

Regards
Jack Scudd Samuels

Back