What an ATH can't buy

I would take those 30k and improve my avatar, lots of evade and avoidance and general skills for hp. I would probably save 2k for ammo. when I sold my mk5 I bought skills for nearly all of the money and I will tell you that 2k spent on evade at my lvl did a huge difference. next time I have lot's of money I will improve on my hp

Here's an alternate reference for prices: The Most Expensive Items Sold in Entropia Universe

One interesting result of the inflation is that looting one of those items now constitutes the very highest of ATHs. The team of mid-level players that looted a MM from a spider last year basically shared one of the biggest valued loots ever between themselves.

When it comes right down to it, 35k won't buy you to uber skills, either, since the nerf in early '07, so maybe things are about how MA likes them.

ATH cant buy you love.....:inbed:

That leads to something about "Grope C-nt Lane."
I'm not clicking it based on the first 2 words.

I did think of something an ath will buy me something I really really really really really want .. just a happy little tk320 thingamajiggy :D

30k peds............

Hmmm i`d have to either go for a Strikehammer

Or getting commando........

Something I have been thinking about recently (but me putting the money in :( )

With my inability to get a big hoff, i`d be lucky to score 3k ped let alone 30k :laugh:

That leads to something about "Grope C-nt Lane."
I'm not clicking it based on the first 2 words.

I did think of something an ath will buy me something I really really really really really want .. just a happy little tk320 thingamajiggy :D

lol it's a link to wikipedia about the british word for "red light district" :rolleyes:

It can't make you have IRL pK skills. :)

I thought I could buy people skills but I was wrong.

(BruuD stated I have no people skills in my 400k skills thread)

I know :(

There are alot of things I wish i`d bought when i started playing......but thats the way it goes!!

I doubt 30k would get a Strikehammer in todays market. The biggest ATH Ever so far wouldnt come close to buying some of the very top gear, and MA wont be dropping anymore of it at it doesnt make sense for them to. (L) is the way forward, so all that will be left to do with our ATH`s is either withdraw or....................

Well not a lot else :(

The biggest ATH Ever so far wouldnt come close to buying some of the very top gear, and MA wont be dropping anymore of it at it doesnt make sense for them to. (L) is the way forward, so all that will be left to do with our ATH`s is either withdraw or....................

I don't really understand why people keep saying that. The biggest ATHs so far if you go by market value will easily get some of the better gear (or they actually include it in the drop). A mod merc dropped last year, an adj FAP the year before, and an imp m2870 has dropped at least once and allegedly a couple other times in the last two years. Shadow and eon still drop. All kinds of very good UL SIB weapons have dropped and do drop every week or two.

Inflation takes everything higher, but that means that when it does drop, it's worth all that much more.

You could on the otherhand get youself 50 opallo's, and a frik load of ammo and exa hunt your way to happiness forever!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure 30k on exa's or snables would last for somewhere around 10 years if you play like 4 hours a day, :)

I don't really understand why people keep saying that. The biggest ATHs so far if you go by market value will easily get some of the better gear (or they actually include it in the drop). A mod merc dropped last year, an adj FAP the year before, and an imp m2870 has dropped at least once and allegedly a couple other times in the last two years. Shadow and eon still drop. All kinds of very good UL SIB weapons have dropped and do drop every week or two.

QUOTE]

I was refering to the likes of Mod Fap/imp fap MM & Imp MkII. I know the MM dropped recently, but again i should have said i was generalising in my 1st post.

I agree you`d get some of the better gear, you`d get alot of the better gear to be fair.

225k (if i remember) will kit youout REALLY well!! Hell 90K would. 50K would get you some good tools!!

Hell MA, please just let me tip the 1k barrier :)

If you look at all the weapons you sum up, they are all unlimited. To use these with a good eco, you would've hunted as much you deserve a 100k ATH.
and mod/adj/imp faps are just toys for the lucky I guess.
About LA's, hangars, they are investments
about high end armor, well you beter have a good bank account to support the decay.
Just IMHO

Back