Question: What are the rarest Boar (F) parts?

Audrey Cheery Cheerful
I am thinking about to start collecting a full Boar (F) set and would like to start with the rarest parts. What do you think are the rarest Boar (F) parts? Thank you!

:girl:

Edit: I am talking about buying the parts on the auction. I don't want to hunt for the parts myself since that seems impossible considering the current drop rates for armor like that. For example: In the last few weeks I never saw a Boar Helmet (F) or a Boar Harness (F) on the auction. Are these the rarest parts?

Last edited:
I did a market check on my set using the inventory tool and it had the highest markup on Helm and harness, quite high really so I think you're right.

Its a nice set well worth getting imo. Ive had it for years now and been able to hunt some pretty nice mobs with my trusty 2600 FA kit to back me up :)

gloves are rare too, try to complete F set and can't see them.

Also, phantom parts are nice substitute (i don't have helmet, use phantom mask) and some of those are cheaper and easier to find.

PS. i bought harness from auction, now i see there is another one, so harness isn't so rare.

Oh, my old Boar thread! Thank you for your input, people!

:shower:

I really did start collecting Boar. I could get everything with ease EXCEPT the arm guards. I am looking for these like crazy but no success so far. I even went through all the shops and shouted for a while at Twin, hehe.

I saw a couple of people here on the forum who are looking for female Boar parts. I wonder if it would make sense to buy a set together and split the parts. (Dibs on the arm guards!) The only problem would be to get rid of the thigh, shin and foot guards.

:scratch2:

Last edited:
Oh, my old Boar thread! Thank you for your input, people!

:shower:

I really did start collecting Boar. I could get everything with ease EXCEPT the arm guards. I am looking for these like crazy but no success so far. I even went through all the shops and shouted for a while at Twin, hehe.

I saw a couple of people here on the forum who are looking for female Boar parts. I wonder if it would make sense to buy a set together and split the parts. (Dibs on the arm guards!) The only problem would be to get rid of the thigh, shin and foot guards.

:scratch2:

There were a set at cape corinth on one of the stalls along with gloves, I think the markup was high but its been a while since ive seen them, im going up there shortly I will check again.

There were a set at cape corinth on one of the stalls along with gloves, I think the markup was high but its been a while since ive seen them, im going up there shortly I will check again.

Oh, I did not check there! I only went through all mall shops! Thanks for letting me know! At this point I don't care so much about MU.

:yay:

Appologies they are shins and gloves.

yay, i have gloves :D tyvm ;)

...a bit expensive

Congrats! :D If you should ever come across Boar Arm Guards please let me know! ;)

i bought mine about 2 weeks ago in auction, but ok - i'll PM if i see another one

PS. phantom mask is better than boar helm - i can wear my hat in the same time :D

Back