What are you doing on the 25th December?

Stinky

Elite
Society
TDO Foreign Legion
Sven STINKY Kulmogden
Hi all,

im curious, how will you be spending the 25th December?:scratch2:
(please say where in the world you are as well, it would be interesting to see what people are doing)

<<< Im in England

And will be woken early by the kids wanting presents,
hope to get onto Entropia before the wife wakes up.
Dad is coming round for breakfast, mum is coming round for dinner after dad goes.
We will be having roast turkey with all the trimmings, and i will be drinking to excess.

Hope Santa brings me a new PC with a fast graphics card and lots of RAM.

Merry Christmas all,

Stinky

Well I'll be in Denmark as I'm going there for the Christmas celebrations on the 24:th.

The same would apply if I stayed at home in Sweden - celebrations on the 24:th. ;)

Germany drive to a clan mate to Bayern and make holidays there :)

Liverpool England.

Our first xmas with our 6 month old little girl. We shall be going round to the wifes parents for the ttradtional Xmas roast, large amounts of alcohol then to my parents, probarbly more alcohol.

Then back home to chill out, and await boxing day. Boxing day we host the sports roast, with three premiership matches on the TV, loads of alcohol, loads of food, lots of banter and a few online bets on the football.

Are you a red or blue mate? please dont tell me Tranmere!!

haha tranmere...Im a pure bred Red!

Waiting and waiting for the time the airplane arrives and brings my daughter home for the holidays. She gets here in the afternoon and then Christmas proper will start.

Not sure, prolly eat way too much, get some nice pressies and some beers :D

driving to disneyland paris, to spend x-mas in disney style with wife and daughter :yay:

greetings,

bigdeal

haha tranmere...Im a pure bred Red!

Thats what i like to hear :) Good result for us at The Valley :yay:

On topic

I'll be eating out for xmas lunch with my dear old dad and his girfriend and her family, then meeting up with some mates in the pub. And finally heading to Reading to see my Uncle and cousins etc

Wales - UK

Being got up way to early by the tribe. 10 minutes for coffee. 1 hour for watching Children unwrap stuff. 2 hours trying to find the right batteries and getting into impossible packaging. 1 hour trying to find space in bin for packaging.

Then over to in-Laws for lots off food and more wrestling with packaging.

Then in the evening, back home, children in bed. Then the drinking can begin :yay:

Packing for my 3,000 mile trek to see my girl :)
Have a good holiday!

i am going to find a few virgins to sacrifice,

its time we got this celebration back to its pagan roots

:)

C'mon, more replies!!!!

i want to feel all festive or homely or whatever:D
those so far are real nice, replies to follow when i'm sober(ish):shots:

tell me what you're doing, please

Stinky:yay:

Back