What decides which MA gift we get ?

About the 2nd 1 is wrong

My dad did not deposit and got the 2nd one. that is wrong... all thought i think it has 2 do with somethiong about HOF

Without reading back through every post for a second time, I think you'll find that all of the examples in this thread who don't fit these rules have been "my friend", "my socmate" etc etc, not the people posting :)

My previous post still stands :)

I paid for apparment fee last month 10ped then sold it in auction after 2 days I paid the fee.

I got only 2 gifts.

so that Estate must be in your hand when gifts delivery.

I dont deposit over 10kped

hope the info is helpful

I got all 3 dont own anything and have only deposited a small amount this year busy year not much time to play :)

Originally Posted by EU Support Archive

Holiday Gifts

18 Dec 2006

For those wondering about the criteria for receiving gifts, maybe this will help:

One Gift: Participant has created an Account before the VU the avatar has achieved a minimum of 20 points in any skill.

Two Gifts: The participant has made at least one successful registered deposit.

Three Gifts: The participant has deposited at least 10,000 PED or is the registered owner of an estate.

Lets see:

First Xmas 2008 Gift: "Lantern"

(Criteria to ge this gift is 20 points in any skill)

The "Lantern" is a Decoration for Apartment or Other Form of Estate (AKA Noob gift, Most in this category haven't deposited yet let alone enough to buy an expensive Estate)

2nd Xmas 2008 GIft: "Reindeer"

(Criteria to receive this gift is: "Participant has made at least one successful deposit)

"Reindeer" Yet another Decoration for an Apartment or other Type of Estate. (AKA Depositor Gift, Most in this Category have maybe deposited enough to get some Profession Equipment and are going about hunting and mining and craftin etc. and have yet to deposit enough to buy an estate or may not even plan to do so ever.

3rd Xmas 2008 Gift: "Angel Wings"

(Criteria to receive this gift "participant has deposited at least 10,000 PED or is the registered owner of an estate.")

"Angel Wings" An item that when worn makes an Avatar look like he/she has Angel wings. It takes 10K PEds deposited OR be the owner of an estate to get this one.

Anyone else think this is a bit backwards?

Too qualify for a gift anyone can wear you either must be an Estate owner or deposited enough that you could purchase one.

To qualify for the easiest gift you got to go to sweat camp for an hour but you get a Decoration for an Apartment you don't have and probaly can't afford.

:scratch2:

Jayne :love:

Lets see:

First Xmas 2008 Gift: "Lantern"

(Criteria to ge this gift is 20 points in any skill)

The "Lantern" is a Decoration for Apartment or Other Form of Estate (AKA Noob gift, Most in this category haven't deposited yet let alone enough to buy an expensive Estate)

2nd Xmas 2008 GIft: "Reindeer"

(Criteria to receive this gift is: "Participant has made at least one successful deposit)

"Reindeer" Yet another Decoration for an Apartment or other Type of Estate. (AKA Depositor Gift, Most in this Category have maybe deposited enough to get some Profession Equipment and are going about hunting and mining and craftin etc. and have yet to deposit enough to buy an estate or may not even plan to do so ever.

3rd Xmas 2008 Gift: "Angel Wings"

(Criteria to receive this gift "participant has deposited at least 10,000 PED or is the registered owner of an estate.")

"Angel Wings" An item that when worn makes an Avatar look like he/she has Angel wings. It takes 10K PEds deposited OR be the owner of an estate to get this one.

Anyone else think this is a bit backwards?

Too qualify for a gift anyone can wear you either must be an Estate owner or deposited enough that you could purchase one.

To qualify for the easiest gift you got to go to sweat camp for an hour but you get a Decoration for an Apartment you don't have and probaly can't afford.

:scratch2:

Jayne :love:

Oh yeah that is screwy

i agree with you, its stupid that tey give the people that dont have estates decorations for estates, but i think its mainly cause its something they can create every year that doesnt effect the market too much, and seeing as the top tier should get the best gift which would be the wings.

IMO the smaller gifts should be something alittle more useful to the lower lvl players. maybe some clothing like last year the santa hat and mittens ;) or even just a shirt and pants every year with a different christmas design on them. idk but yea kinda weird they give the guys that dont have apartments stuff for apartments.

just had a thought lol

maybe they give them the apt decorations, to entice people to buy apartments for their newly aquired decorations to be put in? :D or maybe just to make them aware of the fact their are apartments and houses. :silly2:

maybe they give them the apt decorations, to entice people to buy apartments for their newly aquired decorations to be put in? :D or maybe just to make them aware of the fact their are apartments and houses. :silly2:

Give this man a prize :)

I got 3 gifts.
I have NOT deposited 10k + so this is incorrect from what I can tell.

There has to be some other criteria - maybe it's the amount of time you play that gets the 3rd gift..... (just a thought)

hi,
I haven't been in game for over 18 months but still got all 3?
not sure why? :rolleyes:

The criteria is:

Candy cane - everyone
Shoes - Anyone who made at least one deposit
Snowman - Anyone with an estate and/or who made a deposit of 10,000 PED or above.

Right now it's an issue with the 10,000 PED-criteria, meaning some avatars didn't get the snowman. We are investigating this and will correct it after the holidays.

Reactions: Aly
The criteria is:

Candy cane - everyone
Snowman - Anyone with an estate and/or who made a deposit of 10,000 PED or above.

Right now it's an issue with the 10,000 PED-criteria, meaning some avatars didn't get the snowman. We are investigating this and will correct it after the holidays.

NO HOLIDAYS, keep those patches & improvements comming :D

Used to have estate and got all 3 gifts last year, sold the deed early this year and have deposited alot, only got 2 gifts this year. Seems very dynamic :laugh:

I have DEFINITELY deposited more than 10,000 PED, having received the Angel Wings last year. However I did not receive a Snow Man.

Is there any way of finding out exactly how much I have deposited? Will support tell me if I ask?

PS. I think Marco should get a temp ban for necro posting :laugh:

Last edited:
I've been playing a year and a half and vry active currnetly but no depo and no estate so only 1 gift. I was under the impression you got i gift for playing two gifts if you had depo'd and three if you had an apartment and had depo'd.

So you guys got your xmas gifts now? Is there any pic up? Im not home until friday so i want to se what gifts you got :D

ive definately depod more than 10k ped into the game historically :)

didnt get the snowman lol

C

The criteria is:

Candy cane - everyone

Just to clarify,an appartment or shopping booth isn't considered to be an estate right?

From a very reliable source . ( to be hold secretly )

An Estate deed is no guarantee for a snowman ,
nor house or appartment, its just a DEPO thing , ( Same as SGA :rolleyes:)

Wow Marco is so used to complaining posts being here ever before he can address an issue that he probably thought this was current *gg*

Thanks for proactive posting Marco.

Also whatever the glitch is it did not affect me - got my snowman :yay:

A friend got all three gifts without holding a deed or ever depositing or obtaining skills. She has been in game for almost a year and has had a shop at CND, so traded quite alot of peds and has flown up and down to CND etc. Maybe the ped turnover was a deciding factor.

Turnover wasnt the factor IMO.
She was owner of the estate - actual owners get 3 presents.
Another person got 3 presents and isnt actual estate owner (but used to be).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To me it seems MA/FPC send 3 presents to all ppl that used to have estate. Maybe 1 year back, maybe 2 years... who knows.
Its ok.

I got the stick...
Like MA saying: stick it in yo a** and stfu, nodepositing b*tch:D

its just a DEPO thing , ( Same as SGA :rolleyes:)

Proven false. Looted Kobold SGA and Salamander Footguards SGA both UNLIMITEd. So stop spreading alarming messages!! :laugh:
(nodepo)

The criteria is:

Candy cane - everyone

Thanks for info Marco. I've always had 3 gifts before due to the depo criteria, but only 2 this year. I was thinking I might have been punished for making my 1st withdrawal this year lol.

Do I have to make a support case to get my snowman, or will corrections be made automatically?

The criteria is:

Candy cane - everyone

hehe so i only needed 2 deposit 10k inorder 2 get my snowy man :laugh:

lol I was wondering how come I got a snowman doll, I sold my estates already...

oh crap I depo more than 10 000 ped lol

a painful reminder

The criteria is:

Candy cane - everyone

hope so, i depoed way more than 10k ped, grrrrrr :)

The criteria is:

Candy cane - everyone

Maybe the next batch of holiday gifts; as a sign of MA's appreciation to those that continue to depo and exceed the 10k or 20k ... ped mark each year, maybe something a little different :) A snowman with a gold scarf for example. As it is evident that you can already determine who depo'd over 10k ped, you must also be able to determine fairly quickly who depo'd how much. :)

Deposited over the 10k peds but didnt get the snowman...as well as a complete shafting in the loot department causing depos to last a few hrs at most....

shitlisted:rolleyes:

Deposited more than 10 000 Peds: yes, alot more.

Own an appartement? not anymore. sold it some months back.

the other two yes and yes.

how many gifts did i get? 2.

the shoes, and the stick... but no snowman. this be shite :p

Back