What did new Hunting ATH #1 do?

Well For one, Grats to Looser :D

And heres my 2 cents:

Loot has been bad for a little while, and its freakin sweet to see it go to someone on a huge mob up on CND! 100k+. Wow :D! I'm sure many of you have crazy theories on which way peds are going how they transfer from MA to player to player to god knows what. The way I see it, somebody was just long overdue, and landed a big one, bigger than a 10k atrox because a dasp is 10x bigger than an atrox.

If you bitch and moan and complain so much about MA that is frustrates you so much you want to yell at other people, then please; do us a favor and chip out and quit.

Doesn't make it right. It's such common knowledge anyway I don't understand why it is still lied about.

The rumour is common knowledge. I have yet to see any convincing evidence and in any case I have no interest in debating or trying to figure out whether or not two relatively inactive avatars are controlled by the same person or not.

It's beside the point, the post was deleted since it breaks forum rules, just as I would delete any post that suggested that Knuckles was your alt.

Luckily we're not spoiling the greatest thread of all time with this off-topic, but if you're going to respond further please take it to PM.

Last edited:
I rather see ppl looting 100k dasp then 20k atrox young....

Logging after it dropped is stupid, we paid for it in advance as my hunting records show.

I've an excellent idea! (for those gullible enough to do it)
Triple mortgage your house, sell all your stuff (except computer, internet, and coffee maker), and put all into EU. wait until 5000 people have done this, at which point MA would probably turn on the *Uber Uber* loot button, allowing players to loot Uber Ubers, millions of peds.:D

All I can say is : GRATZ !!!!

Finally a 6 digit loot from hunting, that has been overdue!

Bull-dung

The higher the ATHs go, the less and less there is left for the larger majority of people.

Screw those huge loots, just bring the toploots down a bit, and give some more to more people (or keep the toploots, but don't let it go at the expensive of the common loots)

Bull-dung

The higher the ATHs go, the less and less there is left for the larger majority of people.

Screw those huge loots, just bring the toploots down a bit, and give some more to more people (or keep the toploots, but don't let it go at the expensive of the common loots)

I dont think thats a proven fact btw. It's a theory.

I dont think thats a proven fact btw. It's a theory.

And where do you thing all the peds of these hudge ATHs come from ?

Mindark's pockets ? :p

I am happy that such loot happened. I hope some day i will be able to claim something like this :)

It made a few people jealous, paid out a nice sum to a couple of long standing entropians and made you whinge just a little more??

Im happy such loots are obtainable.

This thread is ridiculous, im depressed ive even been arsed to post.

Well we should all look forward.

This new ATH is big, what will then ext uber hoff be? 200k?

I'll just have to get it then Brag about it :)

And where do you thing all the peds of these hudge ATHs come from ?

Mindark's pockets ? :p

And why not?

You have no proof that the lootpool theory is correct, and I have no proof to disprove it.

I was told a theory once about loot. I forget the guys name, but he told me:

Globals and Hofs and Loots come from a High Interest Bank account MA has. It makes sense, them ore people deposit, them ore loot there is, But since the economy has gone to poop, not as many people are depositing, or as much, so not as much globals, or hofs, or loot.

What do you think?

Ahh there we go

"Back into the economy"

as in back into loots?

Gratz to them for the ATH and gratz to the fresh miner that got the 60k lyst ATH. I fall into the same bunch that deposits regularly and hunts 60 - 100k of ammo a day,, we are still waiting for an uber loot. And by uber, I mean anything over 1k. It is very frustrating. I am still trying to figure out how MA's definition of dynamic applies to me.

Take a look at entropia tracker. The loot for the globals/hofs for the last 24 hours is over 600k. This is pretty typical. For easier math, let's say that 500k a day for globals and hofs is average.

For a month, that would be about 30 million peds. Or over 600 million peds a year in just globals and hofs. One ATH of a 100, 200, or even 300k isn't that much in the grand scheme of things.

Back inta MA's paychecks?

They try to stimulate the economy right?

Like people who just wanna keep playing till CE2 comes out... They've been promising it for like 2 years now :/

It cost around 40 ped to kill one of these mobs

#03 90361 PED 2006/01/12 (Young) by Divine Vixen Incarnate

how meny do you think have been killed in 3 years?
you do the math, ma's 103k and 96k is nothing.

It turned the hunting loot to Shit :( Oh wait it already was Shit. And now with a new ATH in Mining now that will be shit too. I wonder who will get the new 200k Crafting hof?

It turned t
he hunting loot to Shit :( Oh wait it already was Shit. And now with a new ATH in Mining now that will be shit too. I wonder who will get the new 200k Crafting hof?

So another question:
Loot tracker says atm for mining:

Total value today: 269,116 PED (77.29 %)*
Total globals today: 514 (-15.6 %)*

So we have 513 Globals in the last 24h with 74099 ped accumulated and one ATH with 195,017 ped so more than 2/3 of payed out loot(globals and more) where in one single loot. I really do not think this is balanced in any way.

What does MA/FPC have in mind that they pay out in not even 3 weeks two times a roughly 100K Hunting ATH now a nearly 200K Mining ATH?

Does MA/FPC want to give a reason to close down their business (lot of people leaving/not depositing anymore, too few income -> bancrupcy of MA/FPC) and restart with a new World, Planet Partners and CE2?

PS:
Once again I did not say anything about bad loot or 30% return on hunt/mining trip or anything in that direction but such things make me either not log in or logging in and going to storage to look what to sell atm for decent markup or go sweat at neas or go sweet hunt some very small mobs (CB5/Opalo unamored) instead of Itumatrox/Big Argos/Big Trooper or Warriors because I know with 20 ped ammo and sweating until they attack I can use their service for 1 or 2 hours and have up to 20 ped lost if I do not loot the killed animals :) instead of the other mobs which would cost me d 200 to 300 ped in ammo and decay at least and having 90% return I would loose more than with 0% return on the small mobs.

Maybe MA/FPC will see when they ask why their business went south what went wrong but at that point it will be too late by a long time.

Gratz to the new ATH no. 1 but instantly after it came my Friendlist started to empty.. one after the other logged out and not back in...

Let me get this straight.... Lebanner isent loggin in anymore... wow.. wouldent have thought that..

I'm with Jakster, this thread is nonsense.

Did everyone on the OP's FL log out because they knew he'd start grumbling to them?

Forrest :)

Let me get this straight.... Lebanner isent loggin in anymore... wow.. wouldent have thought that..

Yeah you got it straight, as you implied I said everyone on my friendlist did log out and will never log in again - rofl, changeing what another sais to have a ground for their rant...

Here out of this Thread:

Still only silly -reps from tekkie and no prove in any way for his personal loot pool.

And to all the oh only two logged of etc. once again screenshot was from maybe 20 secs. after the ATH came.

Here a screenshot of my FL:

And once again I did not say all are gone but most of them as I told in that post yesterday:

PS:
Strange, most stay on topic only some, like tekkie, want to make another war against whiner thread out of it. So come give me another -rep - actually they are a aprovment when given by you

PPS: I appologize to have fallen into his trolltrap

PPPS: I think I did not start with I hate the team for their ATH or anything like that, even gratzed to them in my OP - and only stated what it did to me (FL cleared - not in 20 seconds but very fast - changed my using of this service style for some time for sure)

Got it Starfinder?

Maybe a max of 15 to 20 People logging into EU/FPC's Service from a FL of more than 70 People. At any given time in the last halve year I never had more than 10 to 12 people online at the same time.

PS:

You may come back and want to hang me for this phrase:

Gratz to the new ATH no. 1 but instantly after it came my Friendlist started to empty.. one after the other logged out and not back in...

As you may know, if you play the game, there are times where people log out to instantly log back in to cure the memory holes of EU or try to solve Lag or other issues in EU. As my native language is not english I hope you wont judge me for such minor faults as I bet you would have at least the same problems in a language which is not your nave, daily spoken language....

Last edited:
I'm with Jakster, this thread is nonsense.

Did everyone on the OP's FL log out because they knew he'd start grumbling to them?

Forrest :)

Wow another try at a blow below the "Gürtellinie" waist line?

Read Post above this post and then come back.....

Or maybe it is only a shortage of xx that you did not understand it was nothing about a whine on a new ATH but what this new ATH did to you, it seams it did to you to get out the Fanboyz in you and try to step on the toes of all the people who are not fanboyz of MA/FPC...
If you would have written this in your post it would have been at the right place in this thread but what you wrote is totally of topic in this thread and shows more about you than about me.

So we have 513 Globals in the last 24h with 74099 ped accumulated and one ATH with 195,017 ped so more than 2/3 of payed out loot(globals and more) where in one single loot. I really do not think this is balanced in any way.

So? What does it matter if it's balanced?

With about 200,000 mining globals a year, would spreading out the ATH so that everyone could have had one more ped with their global really made any difference?

If people are leaving over a ped or two (10-20 cents) because the ATH isn't divided up among everyone else, I'd call that pretty sad.

Back