What do you consider a full run in hunting?

Magix

Alpha
After a lucky hit, I was able to increase size of my hunting "runs". Now, a full run for me is 3 Apises (about 5 hours of play), about 1200 ped ammo per apis, or 3600 ped ammo total. I usually break this up into 3 runs of 400 apiece per apis so my dante doesn't get beat up (it can't handle a 800 ped run) and my armor doesn't melt (it can't handle a 600 ped run.)

Usually with my soc mates, I only bring like 200 ped ammo, and I'm never the first to run out. I'm guessing for them 100 ped is a "full run."

I'm curious to see what other people consider a "full" run?

When all amps are broken... be it 3 or 4 A106...

For me its either one or two full dantes which is ~1.4k or ~2.8k ammos. Sometimes might go for even more

Running amp down until its broke. If I don't use amp, well, depends on
mob, but could be 200-500PED ammo+decay or equivalent in decay in melee.
If I go for too big runs, they seem to be bad no matter what, it's like
system got stuck in paying out poor loot. :D ;)

2k shots, no matter the gun in use - that's like 1h and a half, enough if u have the luck to hit a good loot wave and just right not to loose too much if the loot is bad ;)

Well depends on mobs. My only problem is the armor( for ex on some mobs u need to repair it so i can do only one dante). On kreltin for ex u can do easy 2 dante in gremlin etc

20k Shots using MM, amped, and dmg enh ;)

~Danimal

2k shots, no matter the gun in use - that's like 1h and a half, enough if u have the luck to hit a good loot wave and just right not to loose too much if the loot is bad ;)

About the same here, around 1900 - 2000 shots, that is about one A104 amps worth . this is using laser carbines, not pistols though.

I generally take 500 Ped ammo out with me, and shoot until I'm out of ammo. Lasts about an 90-120 min depending on spawn density.

50-2k, depends on mob and wep.

Just started using a cb13(l) and I consider 100 peds ammo a full run.

1 x a104 (approximately) / 250 ped ammo.

Full Amp, which translates to ~ 180 ped ammo with my gun.

90-120 minutes of hunting.

Full run in hunting? Hmm. This can depend, but usually just hope for as many hours as possible. Anything from 8-16hours. If I'm hunting bigger mobs hunting them for 16 hours, on my bankroll usually is pushing it. So what I'd do is at least 1 run to 3 runs max to test the waters so 250ped ammo each run.

until i can't carry any more shit without slowing to walking speed

hunting: atleast 90 mins
mining: not
crafting 5k clicks

UL Embra c1 that is fully repaired at the beginning and has to be repaired at the end of the hunt. Of course, this type of hunting is for campers since it'll likely take you a heck of a long time get through that much tt value in the sword...

I class 5 amp decays.

5 a104.
5 dante

etc.

1 run for me = 1x a104 amp thats about 200 ped ammo with p5a or 250 with isis lr 32/41 or 1x opalo a101 50 ped ammo

1k ped with adj v1 +- enough before armor melt down.

90-120 minutes of hunting.

Perhaps, this is the best answer when one is just hunting in a resonably high density mob area!

The run should be a fucntion of short term loot cycle, which inturn depends on mob HP!

I also think, MA would design the system based on that.... the time a casual gamer would spend in an online game each day!

Last edited:
hunting: atleast 90 mins
mining: not
crafting 5k clicks

Oh, guess we could open it up to the other professions too. :)

For me:
FOMA mining: 250-400 drops, depending on drop pattern used that day, east and west edge being longer (ore, ent, alternating, or dual)
Planet mining: 60-100 drops depending on area, 30 or less in PVP
Crafting, stackables, less than .5 ped per click: 200-400 clicks, depending on how many I need to make to get a stack large enough to auction
Crafting, stackables, ~1 ped per click OR gambling on full condition OR when main goal is just skilling with worthless items using SIB bp's: 100 clicks
Crafting, items, 1 ped or less per click, usually to get bp's: 200-400 clicks
Crafting, items, 5 ped or more per click, to get items to auction, usually using residue: 20 clicks

For hunting: 1 full Evil amp with Doalm, usually roughly 1k ped depending on enhancers, about 2 hrs.

For mining: Never less than 100 drops, regardless of amp.

For Crafting: If on quantity, minimum clicks 100; if on condition, minimum clicks 500.

I break my actual hunting time down into "sessions" which can last days if the loot is good .Session are broken up into "runs" which is the time from leaving TT to returning to TT for ammo reps. I don't have a minimum amount per run it depends on returns and available ped .
I use the end of each run to decide whether to keep going or stop or switch activity/end session.
Sooner or later a run becomes killing one mob and running back to tt with not enough to carry on .

1 full cb13 (L) (6080 shots, 243,2 PED ammo);
6250 shots with h400 (L) (500 PED ammo);
2x a203 amps using h400 (L) (4240 shots, 381,6 PED ammo).

These 3 are the most common to me recently. I generally spend like 2~3 hours per run.

Depends on what im hunting Butt usually 500Ped worth of ammo or 300Ped decay for smaller melee weapons :)

Back