Question: What do you think of current state of the game?

What do you think of current state of the game?

• We don´t need no changes. People don´t know how to extract MU. There is plenty!

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • There is hardly any MU avail to justify my time in game. Fix the game please.

Votes: 36 64.3%

• Total voters
but there is a way to bring uber-UL-owners back into the economy without cutting their legs out from under them.

I wonder what % of damage enhancer consumption is by UL weapons compared to (L)-weapons. 99%? 99,5%? 99,9%? Removing UL weapons would more or less kill damage enhancer market completely resulting in less MU gained on output amplifier components - something which is helping a lot of players to reduce losses during events.

As already said previously in this thread the MU in mining, crafting and hunting for tiering materials is also driven by UL weapons.

You do make a fair point about tiering costs and enhancers. So it's not true that they are totally disconnected from the crafter economy: they do need to buy enhancers, and they do need to hunt/mine themselves to tier or buy those materials from others.

Mainly I'm just not coming at this from the perspective that everything is perfect already. We should always be thinking about how things can get better.

I wonder what % of damage enhancer consumption is by UL weapons compared to (L)-weapons. 99%? 99,5%? 99,9%? Removing UL weapons would more or less kill damage enhancer market completely resulting in less MU gained on output amplifier components - something which is helping a lot of players to reduce losses during events.

As already said previously in this thread the MU in mining, crafting and hunting for tiering materials is also driven by UL weapons.
Yes you are right, there's little question in my mind that most enhancers cycled are cycled in UL gear.

I think we need to be careful that this L/UL discussion doesn't become about haves/have-nots and envy and defensive posturing. That's not good for anybody.

MA is probably already keeping tabs on the numbers.

My goal is not about PED anyway, I expect to never do a withdrawal, i put ped into this game to burn it up.

Would just like to see the economy become more robust and dynamic, and the game be healthy long into the future

Hence the discussion

it is a matter of not seeing the Bigger picture.
i will not post anymore on this topic, it is useless to try to fight dogmatic approaches

we all contribute to MA wealth in a 2% tax
we all absorb MU from community (as a whole)
we all deliver MU to community (as a whole).

of course we all aim to transfer tt losses so we need to sell more MU than we consume
let's consider a "shift" of 8 hours gaming (it can be splitted in more days ofc)

EP4 guys cycle 144.000 ped (20*900*8) at 100.80% it is 1152 ped MU
Nanoblade user breaks 400 enhancers 400 *0.8 * 1.9 = 608 ped mu
armatrix level 65 pistol (the latest without redulite in the formula) 9474 uses @ 65 fire rate = consumption of 3.8 weapons * 135(tt) * 0.3 (mu) = 154 MU
moreover the armatrix 65 will probably break 40 enhancers another 60 ped total 200 ped.

NOW....WHO IS PAYING FOR THE HAMSTERS? who helps people sell MU (as a whole)?

then the problem of WOKE players...
EP4 ppl pay WHATEVER 100.80 (it is like an ENHANCED TT)
UL guys pay only enhancers (nova frags, output emps comp, Pyrite, socket comps)
Armatrix crafters buy many minerals, muscle, eye, adrenal, pancreas, spleen, kidney, robot grip and more.

so a wise hunter/miner.... recycles to nano leftovers (increasing return 0.8%)
kills some rextelum, falxangius, sky wraiths, sand boars for outputs
kills some puny for nova and to get "death roll skill bonus"
kills some small robot for grips
crafts his lysterium and oil to basic filters
crafts his oils to ruds, springs, conductors
and eventually craft also mountings that are always in demand

or can Lament on forum that there is no opportunity instead of studying BP formulas and loot tables.

Peace.

That's good advice. Those are certainly some ways to get a slightly better slice of the existing MU pie in the game as it is right now.

What I am wondering about is this: what suggestions would actually make it better?

Back