Question: What happened to the emailed Newsletters?

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
I just had a thought, the last newsletter I received from Mindark was on 23/12/09.

Contents:

Version Update 10.6
Three new underwater creatures have been discovered, as well as the massive Proteron – the winning entry from this year’s Create-a-Critter competition. A new Item Enhancement system has been introduced allowing you to upgrade the stats on your favorite weapons, armor, mining tools and healing packs. Read all the Version Update 10.6 Content Lists here.

Merry Mayhem 2009
This year’s Merry Mayhem hunting bonanza is about to kick off on December 26th. SGA editions of Shadow, Eon and other armors are up for grabs, as well as Merry Mayhem Helmets for all top 10 qualifiers in each category. Read all about Merry Mayhem 2009 here.

Holiday Gifts
Log in now to receive your free holiday gifts which were designed by members of the Calypso community itself! Ho! Ho! Ho!

Second Golden Age to Conclude
Calypso’s Second Golden Age will conclude on Dec.30. Now’s your last chance to loot a special SGA Edition item before we enter a new era of Calypso development. See all the SGA Items discovered so far here.

Community News
Other community news and big upcoming events include:

• World of Firepower 2010

First Planet Company would like to wish all colonists a happy and safe holiday and a great New Year. See you on Calypso!
Your First Planet Team

------------------------------------------------------------------

We've just had one of the most requested and anticipated features to the universe ever, and no emails to current and perhaps inactive players for exactly 6 months.

So the question is:

WHY ?

:scratch2:

Because I could create better marketing, and I am not on staff... yet. :D

I received the latest newsletter from FPC only 13 days ago..

Probably because they have given the responsiblity for the player communication and promotion to the planet partners.

i still get email after every vu..... better check your email account ?

I've recieved the newsletters too, think you disabled them somewhere? :p

yer, i did too, but i certainly don't get one after every VU iirc

i still get email after every vu..... better check your email account ?

I've recieved the newsletters too, think you disabled them somewhere? :p

yer, i did too, but i certainly don't get one after every VU iirc

Very odd, I've checked my "junk" folder in Thunderbird and there is nothing in there.

Good to hear that they are still being sent out, not so good that not everyone is getting them.... well at the moment just me anyway.

Ah well MA / FPC must hate me. :)

I got one yesterday about the vehicles.

Does that mean they like me? Uhh... to be honest, if that's their way to show me that they like me I want them to switch to a loot-related approach... ;)

I got one yesterday about the vehicles.

Got that one today... and having received quite a number in the past weeks and months. :dunno:

Start your engines!
Customizable vehicles are now available for Calypso colonists! The open roads lay before you, which path will you choose?

Apart from the sheer awesomeness factor, one of the huge benefits of having a vehicle is the added inventory, and no-weight penalty that will greatly help miners and hunters in long adventures to near and far on Eudoria and Amethera.

Some of the vehicles also have a gunner seat avaliable, and you can invite a friend with you to either drive, or man the gunner seat. With the extra speed and firepower now avaliable to colonists, we offer a word of advice: watch out in PvP- areas!

Be sure to check out Planet Calypso's Vehicle Guide and log in today to experience the Calypso landscape like never before!

World of Firepower Finals
The sound of pure firepower has been filling Calypso nearly every weekend since the beginning of 2010. It is now coming to an end. Only three countries remain.

USA, DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and Russia are ready to battle it out in the finals for the title of the strongest country on Planet Calypso. Who will take home the victory on June the 26th? Follow the happening live in-game as the battle begins at 18:00 UTC.

I just had a thought, the last newsletter I received from Mindark was on 23/12/09.
-deleted content to save space-
We've just had one of the most requested and anticipated features to the universe ever, and no emails to current and perhaps inactive players for exactly 6 months.

So the question is:

WHY ?

:scratch2:

28669-entropiamails.png

tegnap= yesterday
this the list what I get from time what U said, maybe check Ur spambox . . . never know maybe arrived there

check webpage !!

Very odd, I've checked my "junk" folder in Thunderbird and there is nothing in there.

Good to hear that they are still being sent out, not so good that not everyone is getting them.... well at the moment just me anyway.

"Information from MindArk
I want to receive information about events and offers" login to Ur account from https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/my-account/ maybe U not allow them to send newsletter to U :laugh:

All my news letters get sent to junk folder automatically. MA should send a message to yahoo, gmail, etc to alert them they aren't a spam company. I am sure if more people say some of these news letters they might get hooked....errr come back to the game.

use spamrules~

All my news letters get sent to junk folder automatically. MA should send a message to yahoo, gmail, etc to alert them they aren't a spam company. I am sure if more people say some of these news letters they might get hooked....errr come back to the game.

well any lang U use in the mailer interface, U can find the option to make the chosen mail to NOT SPAM & after U make this rule next will arrive to normal folder vs junk, or just put the sender to Ur contact list : as gamer sites-etc tell to avoid newsletter a rrive to junks

I also use thunderbird and I have not gotten any newsletters, but when I deposit I get a confirmationletter.

Last edited:
I also use thunderbird and I have not gotten any newsletters, but when I deposit I get a confirmationletter?

no, if U deposit U can see/follow it on Ur bank account "newsletter" what arrive to U every month after closed the monthly transactions :D

New letter from the year zero

I always get my letter muchlater .. but I do get them,.

It is a bit late to ne news letter.... more like archived letter or ancient history notes stuffs..

Like those paperus folsk digged out ,
like.... hi! great news for the VU year 0 !!
a legend is borned -> Jesus !
some people say he will lead us to a brighter future! we are all saved ! woho! Now pay a coin or a chicken to subscribe his news letter.

New gears:

Medkit:
-> His unique drinking cup will later be add to the quest !
who ever find it will gain 100000000 hp :)

Weapon:
unique weapon , once refined with his blood will be enhanced and you can get all the LA in this world

hahaha

->
And possible quest like crusades and inquisition will be added in later VU releases...

ohh to much kersen wine is bad...

no, if U deposit U can see/follow it on Ur bank account "newsletter" what arrive to U every month after closed the monthly transactions :D

What I meant was that i get an confirmation on my deposit sent to my mail account and that is the same mail account that the newsletters used to come to. That is strange.

Some Internet providers have additional spam rules which may be activated by default. Some may provide various sets from loose to tight.

If your provider offers web-mail, log in there and check the spam-folder as those mails won't be sent to your client no matter what settings you use locally.

Or of course you can call them. Maybe they can tell you more.

well any lang U use in the mailer interface, U can find the option to make the chosen mail to NOT SPAM & after U make this rule next will arrive to normal folder vs junk, or just put the sender to Ur contact list : as gamer sites-etc tell to avoid newsletter a rrive to junks

I am aware of this but read the quote below. Thats why I think its an issue.

Some Internet providers have additional spam rules which may be activated by default. Some may provide various sets from loose to tight.

If your provider offers web-mail, log in there and check the spam-folder as those mails won't be sent to your client no matter what settings you use locally.

Or of course you can call them. Maybe they can tell you more.

They do and we all got an email from them confirming this too! :lolup:

What I meant was that i get an confirmation on my deposit sent to my mail account and that is the same mail account that the newsletters used to come to. That is strange.

#14 comment by me
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...happened-emailed-newsletters.html#post2479012

here enabled to MA send newsletter ? if i remember well after time they asked to must confirm AGAIN to send newsletter ( 1 newsletter was before did this reminder ~ , maybe not MA with entropia ...)

I am aware of this but read the quote below. Thats why I think its an issue.

i not cover whit this but my english lil & will slowly better :laugh:
~ I tryed say this too, check how the mail spam rules activated in Ur mailer system webmail or other use rules all sys, + everyone WHO not get NEWSLETTER read again my #14 https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...happened-emailed-newsletters.html#post2479012

maybe MA was who asked confirmation after a time to continoue send newletter !!!
fastest/easier way if sapmlanding the newsletter : put MA(the newletter's mail address) to Ur contact list, after 100% will arrive to good dir not to junk/spam dir, but check the account settings in entropia link in #14, or just jump entropia homepage & klikk : manege account ( or login)

If you haven't received the newsletter, log into your account via the website and make sure the 'received info' check box is checked. Otherwise check it's being sorted as spam in your mail program.

Last edited:
If you haven't received the newsletter, log into your account via the website and make sure the 'received info' check box is checked. Otherwise check it's being sorted as spam in your mail program.

Logged into website and checked that "I want to receive information about events and offers" is ticked and always has been.

Sounds like a problem with either Thunderbird (as I said, junk folder is empty) or my ISP.

Glad they are still being sent out, but I'll have to try and find out what is happening to mine. :)

Back