What happened with Lord Telleton ?

Level

Elite
I was looking for old info about previous robot invasion with POE as an reward...and found something related to Entropia Universe Lore:

EBN: Celebration as Calypso Rejoices
10 May 2006

Finally, after bloody resistance to the final horrendous onslaught of machine forces, the threatening robot offensive has diminished. Not being completely wiped out however, the machines are being kept at bay by the brave and resilient colonists. The named robot Warlock, Lord Telleton, withdrew from combat once enough of the secret transmitters had been found by mankind. With the new technology in RDI hands, the colonists of Calypso have gained a foothold on Calypso that the robots will have to fight hard to get back.

RDI is interested in coming in contact with parties who have recovered the rare secret robot transmitters and are offering a special item to those who turn the transmitter over. The RDI official Trob Tedser will be available at Fort Ithaca on the 13th of May at 21:00 MA Time (UTC).
Although this is a gigantic step forward for securing the new world, the robot menace is not yet forgotten. They may have lost the battle, but the war is yet to be won.
source: http://www.entropiauniverse.com/pe/en/rich/5078.html?newspage=151

So...MA ? What happened with Warlock Lord Telleton ? is he still active ?

PS: PLEASE...EDIT my Thread name...forgive me my poor english :( Should be: What happened to Lord Telleton.

Please tell us ! :)

Last edited:
You will sometimes see him referenced to as lord telephone, lord teletubbie, or other less flattering names.

He just kind of faded away unseen by any of the colonists during RW1.

Who knows... maybe he is on the mothership above the planet now with his finger on the redial button.

AG

He got dismantled by the bots and his parts were reused in building several eviscerators and an interactive teatable with integrated touchscreen... ;)

hmm..

hmm... wonder if there are plans for one of the as yet un-named planets to actually be the bots home planet? That could be an interesting place to visit. Would be like this bot war everyday...

Perhaps the end of this event will result in the unveailing of a new planet. For example in the end we take down a mothership before is can flee and we find some navi-computer on it with data about a habitable planet the robots have been looking at.

The Person who found the data would probably get some kind of "finders right" like his own LA on the new world.

Or perhaps they will just leave like last time.

aahhh... Lord Telephone.... :dunno:

Rumour has it that Lord Telleton was sennt to the gulag mines of Akbal-Cimi to mine for oil !
A shameful demise of a leader, rumour also has it Lord Telleton's wife was standing up for president of Akbal-Cimi but due to her associations with Lord Telleton she was also sent to the Gulag mines! It is unknown what happened after that.

Some robots captured by CDF and under interrogation were known to be babbling on about the Telleton's having escaped and looking to restore honour to thei name :eek: CDF offcourse deny all such knowledge of this and dismiss it as wild rumours...

Last edited:
hmm... wonder if there are plans for one of the as yet un-named planets to actually be the bots home planet? That could be an interesting place to visit. Would be like this bot war everyday...

If the robots have a home planet, it must either Ackbal or Cimi since those are the planets in the system that the Oddyseus probe apparently set up shop after it built its own jump rail here and headed off.

See http://www.entropiadirectory.com/wiki/EU_History for details of the history of the Calypso Colny, and what went wrong with the robots.

AG

Ahhhh Akbal-Cimi.

You dont want to set a foot on it !

Actually I wouldn't mind setting foot on some part of it. Especially if I had somewhere around a dozen or two heavilly armed friends with me. :)

I'd love to see beacon missions taken a step further to become base assaults with multiple teams allowed to partake. :)

AG

I'm sure Lord Telleton rules the Earth now.

I heard they don't even had revivals there on Earth, so it wasn't too hard for robots to conquer it after we drove them out of Calypso in RW1. That's why we didn't get help from Earth this time. In fact, half of the invasion forces has arrived from the Earth bases.

bush_and_einstein_robot.jpg

President Bush greets occupation troops commander Lord Telleton on Earth.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lo.
That's Telleton V1.0, with Einsteins head. V2.0 featured Stephen Hawking, and V3.0 (current) has Doc Bartons head.

he got defeated by Obi Wan.

That's Telleton V1.0, with Einsteins head. V2.0 featured Stephen Hawking, and V3.0 (current) has Doc Bartons head.

Lord Telleton was mentioned in the latest "intercept":
teleton request mindcloud entry
accept
requestpriority decrease of prioritytarget
requestpriority increase of secondarytargets
request denied
report recon failure
advise
send new mission location eastscylla
accept

(This can maybe also explain what's happening at east scylla)

Mindcloud... interesting. Hive intelligence?

Thanks for the update aia, It's clear that Lord Telehone has indeed hit the redial button!

Lord Telleton is dead ! Hail to Lord Telleton !

Hopefully "he" can grab avatars in CE2 and throw them around !!!1

Hopefully all this "peace-lala-thing" is just a big fake and robots have no heart and sense for "peace-lala".

omg its late, n8n8

It seems like Warants just killed him and got some Carramone shin guards ^^

he looted for 85 ped, big loot huh?

Grave and Skalman looted some armor tho

discoveries.....

carramone.....chronicle....

decent globbie :)

And here is misterwarlock himself :D

Warants killed him fast lol

Anyone scanned it?

Wow good job that warants happened to all be at Hades C for the first time in the entire 2 week event when telleteon showed up a day earlier than he was supposed too! Dynamic!

Very dynamic indeed. Especially when the good Lord contained not only a camarone armor piece, but also a nice pair of chronicle footies.

Only the war ants themselves know what else was put inside.

Gratz anyway. Too bad I wasnt there tonight - have been there all nights this week and nothing but the small spawns.

Wow good job that warants happened to all be at Hades C for the first time in the entire 2 week event when telleteon showed up a day earlier than he was supposed too! Dynamic!

LOL how many of your "conspiracies" must I disprove?

Perhaps you are not following the event and the encoded intercepts, but some of us are. It was announced via those intercepts 30 mins beforehand that Lord Telleton would be at Hadesheim :wise:

I also suppose it was a conspiracy that your team looted the Carramone M Arms yesterday, at Scylla. You came and killed two or three Drone Exterminators and looted those, meanwhile skalman and I had been there for 12 hours straight and killed over 40 Drone Exterminators (not one global, massive loss) and about 100 Big Bulks. Axel looted the the Carramone Thighs F from the first Big Bulk he killed.

Yea, we really are favored :rolleyes:

I guess we just let you have the Carramone Arms M as a smokescreen right?

LOL you are ridiculous. Thanks, though, for once again proving how sad and jealous you are with yet another "conspiracy" that is easily disproven.

Let's review some of your others:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/1484167-post166.html

Last edited:
Oh well... I think I forgot to gratz you Warrant guys out there at Hades C.

So Gratz from me. Nice loot ;)

WOW Lord Telleton appeared :eek: anyone scanned him ?!

I am VERY IMPRESSED, MindArk, full respect from me to You :) :yay:

I guess hacking the robot comm system paid off. Lord Telephone showed up exactly where we told him to! :laugh:

Looks like we may be entering the silver age of Entropia. Stories actually do get the final chapter written!

Now, exactly who is "SHE" in the robot intercepts? Looks like there may be more killin' to do!

AG

Wait wait wait

THIS WAS NOT LORD TELLETON

This fellows name was lord Telloton...
Kinda different :D

Wait wait wait

THIS WAS NOT LORD TELLETON

This fellows name was lord Telloton...
Kinda different :D

Way different, those cunning bots were trying to fool us and make is think Lord telleton was defeated when in fact it was a ruse.

Back