What happens with the loot if you die before looting???

Cyp

Hatchling
it happened to me 3 times in 1 hour and i was pissed like mad, was killing a mob and then other one spawned on me and killed just when i was gonna loot.i was at CP so untill you reach the spot again in that damn maze and not to mention the speed, the loot dissapears in front of me.
what the hell happens to it?
Free money to MA??...well to hell with that..after spending 4 to 7 ped on a aurli or kreltin, the loot dissapers in front of me.
why they couldn`t just give the loot to you because the creature is already dead, killed by you??
i would have understanded if the lag problems were 0 or EU would work perfect in every way, but due to circumstances, they could make a small effort to deal with this. IT`S YOUR LOOT SO WHY GIVE IT FOR FREE?????
and in the second case when someone kills your already half dead mob, the team setting where damage decides could apply very easy, and everybody can be happy with that
anyway, support case sent but i got a feeling they won`t like my ideea
right click, press delete, "are you sure you want to delete this message?" , right click, yes, "sorry we are unable to comply with your request, best regards, Entropia Support
:banghead: :trout: :spank: :whiner:

Well since you haven't gotten anything from the lootpool yet, I guess it stays there.

(And I know it really sucks when that happens)

Looting a mob after you have killed it is part of the game, live with it, your support case will be laughed at.

I seriously doubt they'd do anything about that, if you are having a problem looting the things you are hunting, then you are probably hunting out of your league. If they don't apply any kind of compensation to miners who are unable to extract claims found inside buildings/objects or other inaccessible areas, I'm pretty sure the trend will spill over into this situation also.

I seriously doubt they'd do anything about that, if you are having a problem looting the things you are hunting, then you are probably hunting out of your league. If they don't apply any kind of compensation to miners who are unable to extract claims found inside buildings/objects or other inaccessible areas, I'm pretty sure the trend will spill over into this situation also.

I have to agree with you, Dee. But on the other hand, MA introduced auto claim to mining last V.U. Why not introduce it to hunting....:scratch2: ?

it happened to me 3 times in 1 hour and i was pissed like mad

maby if you didn't :shots: befor playing you woulent die so often...

don't play pissed , stay sober

By the way:
- if we can "print mining claim" automagically after finding resource
why we cant loot mob automagically after killing it ?
Why we need to click on the corpse ?
Just a suggestion to MA ,-)

i wonder how you cant loot something ?
i always drag the HP out from any mob, and see when he has low HP
i start to shoot with right mouse button then, and thats looting too
it actually became some kind of reflex
if I'm in a sweating team, they rather wait infront of a carcass, to concentrate again, but I loot too fast usually

just develop a loot reflex, and don't write support cases :D

Ateush just said what i wanted to say to :silly2:

An autoloot would also help a lot incase you are dealing several mobs at the same time. I know why you are frustrated by this but then again u've got to keep that in mind & make sure u don't die before looting :)

The mob dont carry loot, so the loot dont vanish or is given to MA. Loot is generated when you right click the carcass and loot it. If you fail to loot your mob the money stays in the "loot pool" for the favour of other hunters hunting the same mob. And its not YOUR loot until its in your inventroy, and if you cant manage to loot it your just out of your league

Sorry but Im so SICK of hearing all this Free money for MA Bullshit, MA takes money from this, MA takes money that.

www.mindark.com READ IT and do so carefully
Statetment from Marco 1
Statement from Marco 2

Why play a game where you think the developer steals money from you? MA take their "rake" thats all. ALL other money is just moved around among pools and participants. All money you "lose" goes to other participants the only money that goes to MA is the money you pay them at the repair terminal.

Its ok basically that was an ath that they didnt want you to have. You dying is all part of the conspiracy to keep aths from the hands of those of us not on the "list". ;)

Just goes into the pool imo, ma doesnt make anything from lost loots or the like...they take a percentage, mainly in the form of the decay...anything else just swirls around in eu trading hands from ammo to loot to items to other people.

auto claim is nice, but it doesn't give you anything but a piece of paper. That doesn't guarantee you'll be able to extract your claim due to mob spawn /inaccessibility.

The mob dont carry loot, so the loot dont vanish or is given to MA. Loot is generated when you right click the carcass and loot it. If you fail to loot your mob the money stays in the "loot pool" for the favour of other hunters hunting the same mob. And its not YOUR loot until its in your inventroy, and if you cant manage to loot it your just out of your league

Sorry but Im so SICK of hearing all this Free money for MA Bullshit, MA takes money from this, MA takes money that.

www.mindark.com READ IT and do so carefully
Statetment from Marco 1
Statement from Marco 2

Why play a game where you think the developer steals money from you? MA take their "rake" thats all. ALL other money is just moved around among pools and participants. All money you "lose" goes to other participants the only money that goes to MA is the money you pay them at the repair terminal.

hahaha i think 3 ppl told me that it`s not of my league!! do you know me? you saw my 5 post here and thought " hmm this guy is a noob " ..don`t judge like that
and on to topic, i was only arguing about some methods from wich you can lose a lot.i wasn`t saying MA stole from me, i was just wondering where that money goes.
and BTW, if i kill it it`s mine.
i don`t agree that a mob i killed to be brought back into the loot pool since i just fished it out. i don`t care about the loot pool, was just giving a hint from which all of you can profit and not lose stupid money cause the spawn sucks and they spawn 4-5 creatures at one time in the same place.
this HINT was given for all of us, not only for me, but instead i got " maybe it`s not of my league " ... alow me to :rofl:

auto claim is nice, but it doesn't give you anything but a piece of paper. That doesn't guarantee you'll be able to extract your claim due to mob spawn /inaccessibility.

why not autoloot too????creature dies and the loot window appears

The method I use for easy claiming loot is binding the loot option to the tab key, yes I know I'm lazy :D

This works also fine when sweathunting, you select a mob and you don't need your mouse anymore for sweating, shooting and looting. (wow, I'm lazy :D )

By the way:

even with autoclaiming in mining you still have to extract the claim in order to "loot" it. current system in hunting is okay in my opinion, no auto loot needed. well, when i loot a creature i mostly perform the loot action miliseconds after killing the mob, so i dont really see the point...sure it makes a difference if you kill a mob from distance.

The mob dont carry loot, so the loot dont vanish or is given to MA. Loot is generated when you right click the carcass and loot it.

While i dont disagree with the rest of the post, this is is just conjecture and should not be asserted as a known truth. If you think you do have evidence, i and many others who debate similar topics would love to know about it.

I have to agree with you, Dee. But on the other hand, MA introduced auto claim to mining last V.U. Why not introduce it to hunting....:scratch2: ?

the auto claim and marker generation actualy makes mining more like hunting now since you could always see where the mob was. I think auto claiming of mob loot would introduce some new methods to game the system, for example killing mobs at range from within large groups which you wouldnt otherwise be able to handle.

lol, you just asked the question to which he has just supplied the answer.

there will never be an auto claim for hunting, as that will bring an advantage over mining. claiming in mining brings skill, so it would be impossible to auto-claim in mining.

By the way:
Because, magic in this game is called mindforce :laugh:

Last edited:
By the way:

Because you aren't seeing things the way you'd like it doesn't mean that they aren't the way you've written.

In hunting just like in mining you get a "loot claim".
The differences are that in hunting the claim = mob corpses expires much faster
just a few seconds/minutes unlike in mining where it takes at least 1 hour.
But on the other hand it takes less than 1 second to get all the products from the claim in hunting while in mining sometimes it may take almost 1 day of drilling.
And in mining you have to go click the "claim/corpse" to obtain the loot.

So the system is very much more similiar than what you care to admit.

And in mining geting the "mining claim" in the inventory does not warranty loot by itself, you have to go click on it and if the mobs arround don't let you do it you won't get anything.

why not autohunt too? o wait those are called 'crafting machines' :)

back on topic, I never said you were a noob, or even assumed anything about you, except the fact that you stated you killed creatures but could not loot them due to deaths, which means you were outgunned. I'm not reflecting that on your skills or gear at all, im just going by what you said yourself.

I think the time for this feature to be add to pe has come… :)

And I agree that is a pain in the ass to kill a mob but get into a position where either another mob has killed you.. or when I was a noob could not loot one of my first ambul providers because I got pined underneath it.

hahaha i think 3 ppl told me that it`s not of my league!! do you know me? you saw my 5 post here and thought " hmm this guy is a noob " ..don`t judge like that

I dont care if you have 5 posts or 5000 posts (check my post ratio), I judge what you write, not how much or how often. And it doesnt matter who you are in game, noob, midplayer or uber, the universal laws are the same for everyone.

Out of YOUR league, YOUR as in, you, me, he/she, anyones. Everyone hunts out of their league from time to time but most people are aware enough to admit it. And people mostly do this to get the thrill of pushing the limits of their abilities and hunting something else besides their boring daily basis mobs.

and on to topic, i was only arguing about some methods from wich you can lose a lot.i wasn`t saying MA stole from me, i was just wondering where that money goes.

What methods? How about the method of staying alive like everyone else strugles to do. You only lose as you say "alot" on dying, if you keep doing it over and over again.

and BTW, if i kill it it`s mine.
Yes the carcas is yours, just as a mining claim belongs to the miner. But you still have to loot it, just as a miner still needs to extract the ore from a claim. Both have time limits before they expire, acording to how long it should take you to loot/extract. And the miner also need to stay alive and surive the surounding spawn in order the extract the minerals. If you would to recive your loot without having to loot a mob then miners should recive their minerals when they hit a claim, without having to extract the minerals.

I also think I should be able to launch a nuke on my local bank office, and the money from the bank vault should instantly apear in my living room as soon as the bank blows up :rolleyes:

i don`t agree that a mob i killed to be brought back into the loot pool since i just fished it out. i don`t care about the loot pool, was just giving a hint from which all of you can profit and not lose stupid money cause the spawn sucks and they spawn 4-5 creatures at one time in the same place.
this HINT was given for all of us, not only for me, but instead i got " maybe it`s not of my league " ... alow me to :rofl:

Most people are already saving those "stupid" peds by trying to stay alive. To me it just sounds like you are not willing to invest in good enough gear or get desent skills. Instead you write a suport case saying that this is to hard for me, but I still want do it so you should make it easier becouse Im to lazy get better.

Crystal Palace is not designed to be a stroll in the park. Aurlis, Kreltins, the biodoomes and the spawns are designed the way they are becouse its suposed to be HARD and COSTLY to hunt them. They drop +50k ATHs, Shadow, Imp Strikehammer and materials with very high market %, Why should it be easy.

People pay big $$$ for skills and equipment for a reason. But you want to make the game easier instead of getting better. Sorry but I really have a hard time to coop with people that think this universe is special deisgned for them

agreed :)
shouldnt be too hard to implement :scratch2:

While i dont disagree with the rest of the post, this is is just conjecture and should not be asserted as a known truth. If you think you do have evidence, i and many others who debate similar topics would love to know about it.

Yes true I agree with you there. And one can never prove anything when it comes to looting theories. But based on MAs statment that loot is partialy decided by the looting Avatar I have hard to understand how the loot can be predetermend if there is a factor(s) playing in upon the looting act.

I found a reasonably simple solution to this problem, but it seems that the fix I use isn't available to everyone, although I am not sure why.

In the EU, for me anyway, the right click button will immediately loot a mob, or you can double-click the mob.

I've simply learned to immediately right-click as the mob dies and is falling to the ground. More often than not, I have looted before it hits the floor.

Only recently has this been a problem, because... well... never mind... it doesn't matter why it has recently become a bit of a problem, but I'm adjusting.

;)

I asked for this in wishlist earlier.. But it was turned down by a million narrowminded users...

Forget it, people will just iuse it for botting??
Thats what they told me...

Well goddamn, I can lose enuff myself, I wont use a bot for wasting my peds for sure.!

I vote FOR the autoloot thing :wtg:

Mindark, give us Autoloot now! Or atleast as a option.

Back