What in the world does this mean?!

Moshambi

Young
Society
Freelancer
Moshambi Hunter Frinar
print_screen_2012-01-12_17-1-26.jpg

Saw this when trying to turn in merry mayhem quest.

Yeah :S

Zardoz:
Zardoz is a 1974 science fiction/fantasy film written, produced, and directed by John Boorman. The film was shot by cinematographer Geoffrey Unsworth on a budget of US$1 million.

It's the same thing we all see when we try to turn the mission in. It's a quote from that movie....
...but what the fuck is this all about????

or.....
Ahh.. The Egg

Last edited:
print_screen_2012-01-12_17-1-26.jpg

Saw this when trying to turn in merry mayhem quest.

I can verify this. I was there when he capped it.

Some disgruntled MA employee? :scratch2:

Zardoz speaks to you!

i'd say it's an easteregg? :)

Regards
Thark

Ehrm... Carl Tucker is really an RX unit trying to brainwash ppl into killing eachother? :laugh:

EDIT: Just heard from a guy ingame that this message was there last year as well, anyone has confirmation on this? :)

And thanks for that, now i can't get the image of Sean Connery with suspenders('ish kind of diapers'ish things) out of my head.

And thanks for that, now i can't get the image of Sean Connery with suspenders('ish kind of diapers'ish things) out of my head.

Yah, that was a pretty awkward point in his career. :)

Ehrm... Carl Tucker is really an RX unit trying to brainwash ppl into killing eachother? :laugh:

EDIT: Just heard from a guy ingame that this message was there last year as well, anyone has confirmation on this? :)

confirmation.

I have seen the Future and it doesn't work.
The apathetics will inherit the earth.

Zardoz Zed Longcloud

Last edited:
it means go and kill 1 creature from your catergory and return to Carl after and get your reward/Diploma

Carl said 'penis'::laugh::laugh: Wheres bevis and buthead when u want them.

It was invented by Pioneer|FPC for Mayhm 2010. The current single employee of fpc couln't be bothered thinking of something inventive to put there.

It was invented by Pioneer|FPC for Mayhm 2010. The current single employee of fpc couln't be bothered thinking of something inventive to put there.

Thats probably a good thing considering Calypso isnt managed by FPC anymore.

Zardoz is epic. I'm glad it wasnt changed.

Is Zardoz related in any way to Friday the 13th?

Back