What is an exploit in Entropia?

"Hi,

Thanks for reporting and for contributing to make Entropia Universe a better and fairer place to be.

Please rest assured that we have forwarded your report for further investigation and that appropriate action will be taken.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

I asked them if the mob I found was a part from the game because it looked weird... it levitating through the fart. Still I dont know if it is buggy mob.
However, thanks for your opinion here.

"Hi,

Thanks for reporting and for contributing to make Entropia Universe a better and fairer place to be.

Please rest assured that we have forwarded your report for further investigation and that appropriate action will be taken.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support"

I asked them if the mob I found was a part from the game because it looked weird... it levitating through the fart. Still I dont know if it is buggy mob.
However, thanks for your opinion here.
sounds to me you seem to mistake a bug in the game as an exploit? Which is why its better to discuss specific examples rather than generalities...

sounds to me you seem to mistake a bug in the game as an exploit? Which is why its better to discuss specific examples rather than generalities...

I don't think you'll discuss anything if I tell you what the mistake is, you probably won't sleep until next Tuesday. Hoping they won't fix it by then and give you more than a week.

Last edited:
I don't think you'll discuss anything if I tell you what the mistake is, you probably won't sleep until next Tuesday. Hoping they won't fix it by then and give you more than a week.
unsure exactly what you mean here if ur referring to me or them. But, im willing to discuss anything within reason

unsure exactly what you mean here if ur referring to me or them. But, im willing to discuss anything within reason

I don't even know how to answer you in this case. I just got an answer from MA in which it is not clear to me whether this is an exploit or the normal behavior of the game. And there also had doubts about the creation of the topic, so I decided that it would be good to share this answer. I also don't think anyone would take a mob that levitates by farting seriously.

I'm not at all afraid to speak openly, but I'm not sure how many people are taking advantage of this right now. Rather, they will report me for bug sharing and the punishment will be for me, not for them. But if there is no error in the system, I do not bother to talk about it, if you do not believe me, read my previous posts about the game.

There is a mob in the game that actually farts?
And those farts can actually propel the mob off the ground - that does seem reasonable depending on the force & gravity.
The planets in EU are alien - all sorts of stuff can happen.

The mob is not a fungoid by any chance?

Back