What is Entropia Universe?

Greetings my people!

I had decided to create a new video series entitled "What is Entropia" where I will try and cover specific topics within roughly 2 minutes per episode. I will try to release one every day for the foreseeable future.

I feel this could be an interesting way for new players to see topics covered and learn information quickly versus longer videos explaining stuff. Things that require in depth explanation will be broken down into multiple videos.

It seems that short videos are the new trendy thing overall so here we go with the new series!

Episode 1- The Ped

Episode 2 - Markup

Episode 3 - Avatar Skills

Episode 4 - Professional Level

Episode 5 - The 7 "Planets"

Last edited:
Good morning Entropians! Today's episode of "What is Entropia?" Is about the Trade terminal. Thank you for watching, feel free to leave feedback!

Happy Wednesday Entropians!
Today's episode of "What is Entropia?" is about the Auction house. I will briefly discuss how to check the value of resources, purchase items yourself and how each planet has a separate auction.

Also, since it is Wednesday don't forget to come out to "Loot the Most" at 20:30 tonight at the Khorum Coast and compete for 4000 peds of bonus rewards! Someone is going to win a nice prize to kick off Halloween Mayhem! Visit tinyurl.com/44dvyphf to check out the new Khorum Coast bounty board for details!

I had forgot to update the thread yesterday with the new episode. So, posting two of them this time.

Today we have part 2 and 3 of the series on sweating.

i cant wait to see when you get to the one about people throwing money down a deep dark hole in the ground while wishing for MU to magically cover the cost of filing said hole while hearing echoes of those that fell in years ago saying "you'll get 90%...... eventually" :)

i cant wait to see when you get to the one about people throwing money down a deep dark hole in the ground while wishing for MU to magically cover the cost of filing said hole while hearing echoes of those that fell in years ago saying "you'll get 90%...... eventually" :)
Hey now, don't go giving out spoilers! 🤣

Sorry for the update delay on the forum. Sometimes I forget to post the videos on here.

Here are the final 4 parts in the "What Is Entropia?" series on mining.

Back