What is the dumbest thing you keep doing in game?

Start talking without pressing enter and get all windows popping up.

Not always using a combat-fap but believing that this time the mob won't hit me again untill I kill.
When I do use combat-fap press the button for my weapon impatiently. Then when I think I got it in my hands press the auto-use tool only to realize I still got the combat-fap in my hand.

Using finishers that are way underpowered so I have to switch back to main weapon because after 10+ hits with the finisher the mob still isn't dead.

Sometimes I believe that I can profit with crafting ...

:eyecrazy:

Hmm, some of the fairly standard stuff already mentioned here (Going out mining/hunting with no probes/ammo, clicking the wrong place when teleporting) but I must also add: Sweating. I'm perfectly capable of depositing now, and my CLD's alone are passively giving me far more than selling Vibrant Sweat would every week, yet I still keep doing it for a while whenever I get on, sometimes upwards to 2-3 hours, completely forgetting I was going to hunt Argonauts or Drones. I guess it's not as dumb (Hey, it's still free skills! And I'm a MF user, so...) as it is mind-numbing. :scratch2:

Adjusting my 'Cod Piece' while calculating how much damage penetration will incur with impact;)

1. Depositing
2. Buying wrong ammo (why not a trade/shop window that opens everywhere)
3. Climbing out of a vehicle, tag/autoshoot a mob and then realising I'm shooting my vehicle.

The most common thing I do is not moving all my stackables to storage between hunts so it takes longer to calculate my returns.

The most annoying this I probably do at least once a day is starting to type without having hit enter during a hunt

All kinds of windows pops up and confuses me, sometimes kills me because I can't reach my fap lol

Imagine it... Start typing "Entropia Universe" without having the chat box open, all sorts of things gets thrown in your face :yay::lolup:

^^^^^^^^^^ This is the most frustrating issue in the whole game - I do it at least 4 times a day

1. Buying stupid items I never use
2. Believing players estimates on prices, to find its worth 25% less
3. Teleporting using chips forgetting its not a TP and ending up in middle of nowhere
4. The stupidest thing I did was in the old tiering days risking SGA Jag shins and losing them.

To continue playing...

Starting to type without pushing enter.
Selling stuff in auction for order and forgetting to set bo.
Forgetting to look my own health bar.

- fap to late and/ or die because I hope mob is dead in few shots
- buying things to fast for to much money

I keep believing the system will one day feel/understand it owes me an ATH on Groovers...

The stupidest thing I keep doing no matter how often I try not to.........

Get drunk or tired at the end of the night and go near an auction. Log in the next day to no ped on my card and have to start searching for what i bought.:broke::drink::hammer::shots::banghead::shots::broke::beerchug:

Logging in then only to notice i am low on weed for my online duration. (not sure if that is considered ingame though ;)).

Shooting at million HP shared loot mobs.

I didnt kept doing it, but at some point before this easier storage system that we got now
By mistake i pushed the compact button on my storage and i got some troll friends doing that :laugh:

The most annoying this I probably do at least once a day is starting to type without having hit enter during a hunt

All kinds of windows pops up and confuses me, sometimes kills me because I can't reach my fap lol

Imagine it... Start typing "Entropia Universe" without having the chat box open, all sorts of things gets thrown in your face :yay::lolup:

Oh yeah, or you try to run, and end up saying "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" in public chat

Blaming MA for the fuckups that happen with growth, instead of just chillin and enjoying the good as it grows.:pimp:

Not saying they get a free pass for stuff :mad: but hey it is what it is...and some of its really good man. :cool:

OMG yeah this too, at least 3-4 times a day, usually when I am hunting something big. All the boxes pop up, my cursor goes away, my avatar starts turning when I move the mouse, and I die, and then in my head I blame the person that was talking to me :)

Although I figured out once I see the boxes popping up, the quickest way to hopefully not die is if I re-type what I just typed, it usually shuts them all down and my guy stops spaz-turning and my cursor comes back.

buying shit in auction I don't need then selling off cheaper than I bought It lol

Mining CND forgetting to equip amp then wondering why amp lasting so many bombs lol

Oh yeah, or you try to run, and end up saying "wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" in public chat

Oh yes that too! 111```11111`````` in private chat is possible too.

Came to think about the "typing without pressing enter" thing. I don't do that as I said. What I do is that my left thumb is gliding over the touchpad of my laptop. As a result I click at whatever my cursor is pointing and chat is closed. Then the windows start to popup.
:dunce:

I think the most recent thing would be:

Participating Shared Loot events

I think you all know what I mean :dunce:

Ha. My personal best in this regard is 1 week+ crafting oa 101 (ok, lvl2 how is called) to farm L clicks (when them weren't dropping anymore L clicks) and thinking to check community knowledge only after the said week.

Back