What is this Mining Circle thingy?

Adamas

Old Alpha
Society
Planet Express
Usurper Adamas Sheridan
This is my first post, Love reading these forums.
I have to ask what is going on in this picture?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

did everything normal and this happened, I didn't find anything. :(

In 2 1/2 years I have never seen this. Nice picture. How long did it stay visible??

In 2 1/2 years I have never seen this. Nice picture. How long did it stay visible??

Only about 2-3 seconds.
This is actually the second time i've seen this so I had to post something.

Most likely a problem with your grafix card :rolleyes:

But, I've never seen this problem in the 5 years I've been in PE/Entropia :ahh:

I can tell you thats nothing. This happens to my like every couple of bombs. All the time. It's just a graphic glitch from your pc lagging so instead of seein the bomb explode like normal you see the last second of the graphic untill the finder returns with no resource found or whatever. It got me excited first few times, having not had a global and waiting to see gold something or others. Lol. So yeah it's nothing special i'm afraid. =P cheers. Panic. Www.zoku.com

Thats too bad. I was hoping it meant something awsome.
but it looks cool. :D

I've gotten those too ... if you take the pic right as the bomb is blowing up, you can often get that effect. My brother and I were blowing up mobs one night just for the fun of it, to see what kind of pic effects I could get, and here are a few ...

Bull-1.jpg

Bull-2.jpg

Faucer.jpg

Then of course, my brother and Moonie love to surprise me when I come back from relogging by blowing my purple ass up. This time it was Moonie ... here are a couple of pics that caught what you did as well ... some of these can come out pretty cool ...

BlowingUpMS9-2.JPG

BlowingUpMS9-1.JPG

And ... there are times when my brother just gets a little nutso ... here he is blowing up BlackRain on a hunt because the Angel armor he was wearing was too clean ... :laugh:

11-BR-BlownUp.jpg

We've had some fun for sure ... sorry that it's nothing more spectacular, but rather just a glitch in the pic taking at certain times. However, it makes the pic more interesting for sure. :D

I had another one basically in the same area, I think it has to do with lag.
Because its happened to me without taking a screen shot.
Oh well, was hoping it was a clue to something special in the area, but guess not.

This is my first post, Love reading these forums.
I have to ask what is going on in this picture?

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

did everything normal and this happened, I didn't find anything. :(

I have also seen it. There is not nothing wrong with my graphics card, because i have top of the range one. But i was thinking do you currently run EU on Vista?
Cos i do, and was thinking maybe it had something to do with this.
many thanks
TOOTY

I have also seen it. There is not nothing wrong with my graphics card, because i have top of the range one. But i was thinking do you currently run EU on Vista?
Cos i do, and was thinking maybe it had something to do with this.
many thanks
TOOTY

I have a new system, but don't run Vista, so I don't think that has anything to do with it. I also have the 768MB GeForce 8800 gfx card, so I don't think that has anything to do with it either, because these pics were taken with my other system. It also doesn't have anything to do with capturing it in a pic ... I was just seeing what I could capture on film while blowing up mobs. The effect can still be there despite any of these other situations. :D

I'll have to try it again ... I'll post any new pics after I see what I come up with.

No, I dont run vista.
A graphics card problem seems like a reasonable explaination.
But Graphics are fine for everything else.

I'm thinking that this is a lag thing, sort of like loot lag. Because this screenshot was taken justnorth of twin peaks mall.

The other possibility is a memory problem some how. I had been connected for a few hours maybe there was some ram lag or something.
I guess it really doesn't matter was causes it because it doesn't seem to mean anything.

But screen shots of cool new things always entertain me.

Thanks for the replies, more stories from other people would be cool also.

if u have a new grafixcard ot doesnt mean u cant have bugs with it, just when u have a new card u may have bugs so its mostly a driver related something.

Try some other ( older) drivers perhaps the prob. is gone. :confused:

Ive not seen this on my pc... but i think it maybe down to a bit of lag is all.

i was also in TWIN PEAKS when i saw it! now there is the answer,, lagg!!

Back