Help: What is wrong with this pet? Bugged?

RJ-Rob

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingo's
RJ Rob James
So yeah I have this pet, and for some reason it seems to be bugged?

bugged.png

So as you can see, it shows level 18 but for the first Pet And Taming buff it shows Criteria in RED 20.3%?, The Decrease Critical Hit is already unlocked and activated too? So no idea why the pet and taming one is not?

Can someone let me know why please?

Thanks in advance :)

The critera increases as you perform activities that are relevant to the buff. Try taming some creatures with it active.

The critera increases as you perform activities that are relevant to the buff. Try taming some creatures with it active.

Oh ok I see lol. Thanks for letting me know, at least I know why now then haha. I do not tame pets lol, I used to a few years back, still got my whip, but it was boring lol :)

Oh ok I see lol. Thanks for letting me know, at least I know why now then haha. I do not tame pets lol, I used to a few years back, still got my whip, but it was boring lol :)
You only need to use a specific trick with your pet to increase this. You'll have to experiment to find out exactly which trick it is you need to use.

You only need to use a specific trick with your pet to increase this. You'll have to experiment to find out exactly which trick it is you need to use.
Sort of there.... it's a critical damage pet, so might need to give and take critical damage to unlock it. Which means hunting with it spawned.

I unlocked one years ago, although can't remember the criteria. It does have a particularly bug on exotic trick, was bugged for years (probably still is).

Most pets do use tricks to move criteria, often overlooked though is the first trick. If I had a dollar for everytime someone messaged me for advice and I said "try trick 1", I'd be a rich man.

Back