What is wrong with this Support? Never have something like this by a Game?

Stop blaming the support who actually responded correctly in all your posts, They cannot delete you account because the registry of avatars/accounts would not allow that, that's just how it works.
If you don't want to play the game just don't login and delete the game.

Stop blaming youself! What you say its offtopic and has nohing to do with my problem here. It is possible to Close a Account and i can show you if you want a original post from Entropia Support. And that is what i want in tis case, but with other Accounts it is possible, and now its not possible. Becouse Hank dont want do it, thats it!

If you don't want emails from them, simply block their email address in your email service.

If you want to play in a few years just make a new account, as long as you don't frequently log in to different accounts on the same IP address you won't be flagged or banned.

And again you talking wrong, its not about playing its not about not getting emails. Next time read the Thread and write after you have check whats going on!

TL;DR
Don't blame the support when it is you who don't understand what they are saying.

The only one is not understand what going are you, how can somebody blame the support? Are you angry becouse somebody has problems with the sSupport from a Game? So better you go to every Thread every is making from everybody about the bad Support. People that invest a lot of Money and love this game says the Support sucks. Its not only me that has a problem with the Support.

Edit: If you want your banking/paypal information gone from your account simply login with the browser and delete the information, easy as that.

Yes Einstein, everybody now, that you can not Delete or change Name , Email and other things in you Account. You have not even check waht i want and about what it going in this Thread. Please dont write about things you have not idea..

It is possible to Close a Account, i have a Picture from a other Support Guy and i can show it..!

but maybee in Future i want come back, i need my Email adress and also want not getting problem with multy accounts in Future. (...)

i can not even log ingame for month with this account and get this message "Your account is locked, further inquiries should be directed to support" But i can log in for Account and buying stuff over the Homepage! Why not close this account?

As I wrote in "Cloused"´s thread ( https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?292768-Account-locked-in-new-player ) , where someone just you got his account locked, and and in the end wants to know if it's ok to create Another account when the current one(s) are locked.

From ToU (pop-up):

Any delinquent or unresolved issues relating to former participation in the Entropia Universe must be resolved before MindArk will permit You to register a new Account.

That is, there is no use for you to try to "free up" your email address as long as your current avatar remains locked. Note that inactivity alone doesn't lock your avatar (just that after a year it gets removed). Before you can create a new avatar/account, you need to find out why your current account is locked, and getting that lock removed. After that, you can ask to create a new account.

Another thing:
http;//www,fotos-hochladen,net/uploads/67zqcm9fksu.jpg
Images should be uploaded to the forum gallery. Don't use 3rd party image hosting websites.
The website is hosted by "ovh" and I've blocked a lot of that provider because they have hosted a lot of phishing websites.

Last edited:
Back