What is your gaming chair?

For the past three years, I've owned a Herman Miller, and it's easily the best purchase I've ever made. While I was working, I sat for anything between 10 and 12 hours a day, which essentially eradicated all of my back discomfort. Quality always pays off in the long run, but bear in mind that different chairs will work better for you based on your body type, among other factors.

I was lucky to find that both the Haworth Fern as well as the SteelCase Gesture chairs were available to demo locally to me.

Ultimately, I went with the Herman Miller Embody to go along with my Herman Miller Envelop desk.

Herman Miller -

EMBODY GAMING CHAIR​

ive gone through many chairs having lower back issues for a very long time and this is by far the best chair i have ever owned and will promote to anyone asking... the one and only thing it doesnt have is a head rest and jsut recently there are a couple companys makling them now

Cant recommend this chair enough!!

Herman Miller -

EMBODY GAMING CHAIR​

ive gone through many chairs having lower back issues for a very long time and this is by far the best chair i have ever owned and will promote to anyone asking... the one and only thing it doesnt have is a head rest and jsut recently there are a couple companys makling them now

Cant recommend this chair enough!!
I was really close to getting an Embody but the no head rest thing worried me. I ultimately ended up getting a Steelcase Leap V2 and it's been great so far. Definitely a good idea to invest in a proper chair so you don't blow out your back gaming

scaune-ergonomice-ergohuman.jpg

Very useful thread, I've been looking for a chair. My budget is uhhh not fucking $2000 though.

Back