What is your Sweat Skill?

Something like 2700 for me.

EDIT: Actually it's nothing like that, more like 1550 hehe

Last edited:
Something like 250-300 last time i checked.
I foresee no significant impovements on it in the near OR distant
future either.

I was wondering, does anyone know if you can unlock serendipity with lvl 30 sweat gatherer?

I was wondering, does anyone know if you can unlock serendipity with lvl 30 sweat gatherer?

It's funny you should ask this, I am going to try and re-acquire Serendipity (previously obtained via hunting) via Sweat Gatherer.

I'm at level 29.6 now so I might be able to see if it unlocks in a few weeks. :)

nope, doubt it at least

first of all, Sweating doesn't give serendipity skills (except i missed something there)
and if an action doesn't skill it, it has no relation to the prof standing, so it won't be unlocked with it
thats like unlocking bpc with chipping rifle
shouldn't work

second, Coop was around lvl 32 or so sweat gatherer when she didn't have seren yet, except i am mistaken here (don't think so)

It's funny you should ask this, I am going to try and re-acquire Serendipity (previously obtained via hunting) via Sweat Gatherer.

I'm at level 29.6 now so I might be able to see if it unlocks in a few weeks. :)

Damn, that would be awesome :laugh:

Something like 2700 for me.

I wrote this at work and couldn't check my skills so I had to go by memory.

Now that I check, I see that I was totally wrong :laugh:

My real Sweat Gatherer is 1550 or so :)

Back