Question: What is your total skill?

What is your Total Skill?

• Total voters
Dbelinfante - you naughty boy LOL
:D
I couldn't resist it. It's been done too many times before, and I didn't think of the fact that doing it every 3 month or so is actually not a bad idea at all.
Asking for TT volume is a much better idea btw.
Mine is just over 5100 TT volume.

Well, it looks like it's somehow even; if you split the voters, there are 95 under 100k, and 100 over 100k.

A lot of high skill players, if you asked me; however, it can be argued that the higher the skill the more inclined people are to get more involved on the forum.

In any case, good results so far, and thanks all for voting!

Well, it looks like it's somehow even; if you split the voters, there are 95 under 100k, and 100 over 100k.

A lot of high skill players, if you asked me; however, it can be argued that the higher the skill the more inclined people are to get more involved on the forum.

In any case, good results so far, and thanks all for voting!

I dont think it is true that the higher the skill, the higher the involvement. I am an utter n00b and I learn more from this forum than I do ingame. I try to make sure that anyone I come across with a question searches the forums first.

I'm an Uber Noob with 52k Skills (mostly hunting).

I don't know what you'd call me..I'm around 15k and that's including a few chip-ins I did in raise my junky gun skills...and yet I feel tough enough to get by haha...

Does it make me Uber Uber Noob?

I don't know what you'd call me..I'm around 15k and that's including a few chip-ins I did in raise my junky gun skills...and yet I feel tough enough to get by haha...

Does it make me Uber Uber Noob?

It makes you a... Noob; 60-70K skills will make Uber Uber Noob :wtg:.

Seriously, the definition of Noob is not always related to skills; there are resellers (or traders if you wish) that are playing the game since the beginning... and they don't have many skills. Also, people are selling skills all the time as well.

seems like the mid level players are those with 80k-140k skills...

seems like the mid level players are those with 80k-140k skills...

I think you're right; and they account for the "lion share" of the players (the ones that voted of course), which is normal.

Just below 120k and total ESI volume just above 6k

You've got the wrong metric there for measuring effort. It should be asking in terms of volume skills, like the poll i started a while back (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...rue-amount-skills.html?highlight=skill+volume). In terms of soc ranking, etc. i think levels is what is used, but it's such a poor reflection of actual effort and/or expense of chipping.

You get it from here where it says "Esi Needed"

4397 PEDs for me.

Is the soc ranking linked to the total amount of skill points or is it linked to the ESI volume.

Is the soc ranking linked to the total amount of skill points or is it linked to the ESI volume.

I have no information on this but i suppose it's probably total levels, since that's the information that is presented to the players.

My total skills are 172 and this is the chip value (not sure which is relevant):
ESI needed: 3557.56 PED
Chipsize: 3201.80 PED
(Net market value: 42194.27 PED)

Apparently I have a lot of junk skills just adding to the total :laugh:

75k and steady .... havent had much ped for skilling these days

Back