What is your tt % return

What is your tt % return the past one or two months?

• < 50%

Votes: 22 15.8%
  • 50 -60%

Votes: 18 12.9%
  • 60-70%

Votes: 17 12.2%
  • 70-80%

Votes: 17 12.2%
  • 80-90%

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • > 90%

Votes: 34 24.5%

• Total voters

Xen

Mutated
Society
AO
Xendar Xen Xal
I am interested in what everyone's tt % return has been the last month or two.

I calculate tt % return as:

hunting: tt of loot / ammo + weapon decay + amp decay (not armor or fap)

mining: tt of loot / bombs or probes + amp tt + finder decay

---

Personally, I've played five years and my loot has never been as bad as it has been the past approximately two months. Things were fine and then it's as if a switch was flipped, and the last two months I've been getting ~60-70% tt return, hunting and mining, no matter what I do (since well before eomon/longtooth). At this rate I will quit, and I believe if that's what most are getting the game will fail.

Note that I almost never make posts like this, so save your comments about habitual whining, etc.

I'm just interested how everyone else is doing lately, and if they noticed a sudden change like I have.

running at 90% since my last ath (27-04-2010)
Ohh my defense cost is included in that so armour + faps
I do notice a change in mu looted since migration started :(

voted +90% as it's actually 90.18% atm

EDIT: Had a chance to look at hard numbers, since June 2010:

25,702.73 ped cycled in weapon decay, amp decay and ammo shot
23,980.21 TT loot

93.29% TT return.

Break down by month,
June:
12744.45 cycled
11350.34 tt return
89.06% return

July:
12958.28 cycled
12629.87 tt return
97.46% return

biggest loot for june and july 397 ped longtooth

Hope things improve for you. Maybe big loot coming soon?

Last edited:
I've been running at about 60-70% returns while hunting feffoids, with a few break even and few peds profit runs here and there.

Haven't kept a log but I'd say about 70%.

I am interested in what everyone's tt % return has been the last month or two.

I calculate tt % return as:

hunting: tt of loot / ammo + weapon decay + amp decay (not armor or fap)

mining: tt of loot / bombs or probes + amp tt + finder decay

---

Personally, I've played five years and my loot has never been as bad as it has been the past approximately two months. Things were fine and then it's as if a switch was flipped, and the last two months I've been getting ~60-70% tt return, hunting and mining, no matter what I do (since well before eomon/longtooth). At this rate I will quit, and I believe if that's what most are getting the game will fail.

Note that I almost never make posts like this, so save your comments about habitual whining, etc.

I'm just interested how everyone else is doing lately, and if they noticed a sudden change like I have.

I have a socmate that had 6 weeks of about 60% ish tt returns and they turnover a fair amount of peds, in otherwords no 200 ped a day cycling. At the moment they been tt profiting and loot changed suddenly. Perhaps its your time for crap loot.

kosmos

From 10-6-2010 to 22-6-2010 mining on CND !!! the richest rock in the universe!!!!

expens 3450,51
return(excludMV) 3270,65
return(includMV) 3678,0362
returnrate(includMV)106,59%
returnrate(excludMV)94,79%

Now after 22-6-2010 I am back n Craplootso -> ehhh <50% so screwed up !@#!@
I have stopped recording...
I am selling out, pls buy my stuffs from auction -> so I can go back to my precious and make me some money.

Craplootso sux lol -> I can only mine a small area on the planet, so only a few ematter which have very bad MV at this momment + bad loot return -> it is killing me.

on CND -> can mine almost all type of stuffs, no need for TP chip and guns or armours... when trip is done -> some stuffs have so good MV that really cover up the overall cost and expenses...

Is people really counting their return in TT? Isn't it TT+ markup?

I've recycled my PEDs since may and so I should vote above 90%, but I have no idea what I have maid in TT valuem I only know what I made tt + markup.

lately its been everything from 20% to 500%

but without my 1k Longtooth hof i would be on an average of 70-80%

I've recycled my PEDs since may and so I should vote above 90%, but I have no idea what I have maid in TT valuem I only know what I made tt + markup.

nope, I count both tt & tt+mu, in & out ;)

I haven't recorded all of my hunts but I would estimate 80-90%. The main thing I've been recording is loot from Molisk hunts, and for those I'm on 82% - that's only about 4.5k cycled with low-end melee so probably not particularly efficient compared to my usual hunting.

I voted 80-90% because that seems to be realistic when I look at my total 43kped turnover... However I have been doing good lately so it may change to a bit lower than that... Ahh well there are ups and downs. Oh well ofc I included my defense costs in that... the PEDs for that doesn`t grow on calypso`s trees... :rolleyes:

When I include MU I am at about 95% return atm which I believe to be a much more accurate figure to guess how one is doing and I think because of that I am doing fine. I mean not good enough ofc because my way to commando would cost me about 40k PED from now on which is too much IMHO. Who spends 4k USD for some text message you have unlocked commando or however it may look like?...
I won`t.

I have exactly the same feeling.
I'm playing for 4 years now and never had a real big loot. I think my best one is still an atrax mature of 3200 peds and at this time there were no (L) guns ingame (ok maybe the H400). My TT return has always been floating around 85-95% and that allowed me to survive in this game without any deposit since 3 years now.

If i closely look at the last 2-3 months my TT return did drop to a floating average of 65-70% and the markup is not enough to save me like in the past.
I'm now "forced" to sell some of the skills that i don't use just to be able to avoid the deposit button.

When i look at my return stats this retun decrease was not a "smooth" one, it just droped suddenly a few months ago and it did stay at this new level. I don't know if a "big one" is on it's way for me (i strongly doubt it), but i'm sure that at this current rate i will not survive much longer.

Things were fine and then it's as if a switch was flipped, and the last two months I've been getting ~60-70% tt return, hunting and mining, no matter what I do (since well before eomon/longtooth). At this rate I will quit, and I believe if that's what most are getting the game will fail.

I totally share ur experience! I´m in no way an "eco-player"...however im very consistent in what i do so altho i dont spend hours with excel-sheets, i can tell that something has changed the last few months. The way i choose to play i will normally loose peds but it´s obvious that my losses are greater altho my gamingstyle is the same (also pre-migration). I dont really feel the need to complain about my situation but it strikes me what Xen says...." a switch was flipped"...he describe it exactly like i would! May be a coincidence or just a temporary downperiod...but i´ve never experienced losses as brutal as now...

cheers // WK

54%-ish from hunting, but only due to a 143PED Itumatrox global. Completely stopped mining over two weeks ago due to below-50% returns.

Since 1st of June 30k PED turnover with 94.9% tt return not counting armor & fap decay. Even with armor + fap decay 90.9%. Voted > 90%. :ahh:

I voted 80%-90% as a conservative estimate, it could be above 90% in this time frame. I don't track things with excel, but I am gaining slightly with MU lately.

I have past losses, so I am not into overall profit or break-even, but I definitely have been doing better for the past year. Nothing has changed recently for me.

I get the feeling you are just in a low point building for a big win Xen. Getting close to any major skill milestones?

only notice that atm i hardly get globals or hofs but average return pretty good at least 90% in tt not really counting MU at the moment most goes to waste by my texture crafting, if i quite my crafting hobbies i wouldend have to depo to maintain my current hunting prolly could step it up a notch (why textures dunno but they look pretty in storage)

WoW!! Sounds like I should be getting a really MAJOR loot any time soon as my return is and never has been anywhere near 90%.

You should calculate your tt return to see if you're getting a fair return from ma/fpc. They don't care about markup, or they shouldn't (although I've had my suspicions), as markup is between players. And with 60-70% tt return they are taking far too much for this "entertainment". If you cycle 1000 ped per day, which can be done in a few hours pretty easily, that's $900/month you'd pay them to play.

85.12% tt returns

Proof

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: last month it has been 89%

Last edited:
Hunting floats at 95% since start of SGA to this day (approx 85k tt calculated same as OP) while mining floats at 75% on same time interval (approx 50k tt, bombs+amps). Crafting is insignifiant, maybe 200 peds spent on some low components.

I'd rather think a profession gives a set return on a period of time and you can do nothing about it. Maybe will be payed back in future. I have no proof for that.

Last month 18/6/2010-17/7/2010
mining 19500 TT, 16726 return (85.8%)
hunting 39566TT weapon, 3310 TT fap+armor, 36091TT (91.2% or 84.2%)
Totals: 89.4% active, 84.7% passive

Good thing I loot markup :)

In addition to my previous post, i also noticed some changes in the number of "low end items" returned in your loot.

I'm currently doing argo/molisk missions and i had to kill about 400 argos before i did loot my 1st Paladin Face, same for molisks ... i'm now at around 1400 kills with only 2 shogun parts (both dropped in the same loot). You can tell me whatever you want you will not convince me of the opposite ... something has changed in the loot distribution.

Return of approx 78% (from 1 may 2010)

But that includes armor/FAP decay
also includes several WoF matches where full kill speed is not always comparable to normal hunting and way more costlier. If i exclude the WoF matches i come to approx 81%.

Cheers
Siam

bump

still getting bad tt% return. stopped hunting as of now. i've had enough.

Forgive me if you see this is a vague question, but why do you exclude armour and fap decay in your calculations?

I assume you are hunting naked and kill the mob before it has a chance to cause damage?* :D

*sarcasm!

I must be doing okay (hunting spiders 3-4 hours per day, longer on weekends) and haven't had to deposit in 2 weeks! :laugh:

Forgive me if you see this is a vague question, but why do you exclude armour and fap decay in your calculations?

I assume you are hunting naked and kill the mob before it has a chance to cause damage?* :D

*sarcasm!

I must be doing okay (hunting spiders 3-4 hours per day, longer on weekends) and haven't had to deposit in 2 weeks! :laugh:

Because I have serious doubts that ma returns any of armor/fap decay. I've revive killed (zero armor/fap decay) and the tt return is about the same.

It's irrelevant anyway. If I included armor/fap decay the tt return % would be even worse.

Maybe I should have started a hunting log. Those people somehow seem to all do well. :rolleyes:

In addition to my previous post, i also noticed some changes in the number of "low end items" returned in your loot.

I'm currently doing argo/molisk missions and i had to kill about 400 argos before i did loot my 1st Paladin Face, same for molisks ... i'm now at around 1400 kills with only 2 shogun parts (both dropped in the same loot). You can tell me whatever you want you will not convince me of the opposite ... something has changed in the loot distribution.

I nearly completed the 5k Argo missions (I was around 3500) without a single global on them since finiishing the 500 Argo mission. So approx 4500 Argo without a global, this is my last memory before uninstalling.
I had enough of getting shit returns, only to get baned by people like the OP for "not doing it right" and a few months later see the same people now complaining about the same fkn thing. Isn't it ironic? Don'tcha think? (whoa! timewarp with that song lol).
I'm not gonna make up some BS about <70% returns, but the cost is and has been far too high since atleast April.

I had enough of getting shit returns, only to get baned by people like the OP for "not doing it right" and a few months later see the same people now complaining about the same fkn thing. Isn't it ironic? Don'tcha think? (whoa! timewarp with that song lol).
I'm not gonna make up some BS about <70% returns, but the cost is and has been far too high since atleast April.

"people like the OP"? Uh, I just checked and I never "baned" you (whatever that is), neg repped you, nor sent you a pm... so I have no idea what you are talking about. :scratch2:

And I can assure you that my returns are not "made up" or "BS". I'd much prefer to be getting a fair return, happy and playing rather than posting.

I have actually been in a bad rut for about 6 months now. I to have tried all the BS techniques out there, from hunting eco, to hunting very un-eco, changed from hunting to mining back to hunting and see no change in my *luck*. But to tell you the truth and this is sad to say I see a 400-600 ped loss and I just don’t care anymore…. I am on a three month break atm because I am over in Afghanistan, hoping when I come home my *luck* will have changed and I will be out of this losing cycle and back to being close to breaking even.
seeing about 50-70% on normal months.

*I too rarely come on these forums to complain at all… so flame me if you want I truly do not care lol*

Back