Question: What mob to hunt with this gear?

Arthurs

Old Alpha
Society
Entropy
Arthur arthur ART
Hey guys and girls

I have quetion about what mob should I hunt with this gear (Solo)+ economy:

armo: Gremlin +5B
gun: Isis HL8(L) + 104amp

I know that for gremlin the best mobs are: Gradivore, Fungoid, Kreltin, Globster, Furor, Frescoquda and Proteron. should i try Frescoquda young? or its not so economy?

BTW I am hunting now Furor Adepth and Worker.

maybe anyone can help me

thx +rep

Last edited:
With your setup if you take your plates of your gremlin you could aim for atrox ~olds, with plates on up to alpha (these can hit up to 40 on plated gremlin if I remember correctly)

Hey gays and girls

I know that for gremlin the best mobs are: Gradivore, Fungoid, Kreltin, Globster, Furor, Frescoquda and Proteron. should i try Frescoquda young? or its not so economy?

maybe anyone can help me

thx +rep

Not sure which type of mob your looking for, seems like high end stuff?

I think gremlin +5B is a popular choice for Leviathon... if you want high end.

If you want eco, then a set of 6A plates would let you hunt mid-high lvl drones, and you can make some MU on the gazz.

Other then that you list looks pretty good.

JEHU

Hey gays and girls

maybe anyone can help me

thx +rep

If i would be you i would save some peds and get atleast a105 if you plan to hunt little bit more regulary.. Thats think number one..

Number two..

I had no good results with furors at all, but thats mine experience..
From your list you can only go for small frescos.. Still im not sure how you are going to be effective with only hl8..

I would say strip the plates and go for trox ;)

Or maybe if you are masochist i wouldnt mind to do some young Kreltins.. But i would recommend atleast evader level 25 and up, and maxed ur125 also comes handy with your DPS ;)

Hey gays and girls

maybe anyone can help me

thx +rep

What makes u think we are all gays here???

forget freco with hl8 you will eat your peds in decay...

ambu is good for grem+5b and hl 8 ampes try it !

Also im not sure if you are going to make a hole in the universe with that hl8 (L)

If you want limited weapons, and hunt regulary i would look for

Adjusted Korss H400 > less dps (but not much) and much more eco then HL8

Improved Isis LR53 > Higher TT, but same eco as UNL HL8 and little bit better DPS

If i would be you i would save some peds and get atleast a105 if you plan to hunt little bit more regulary.. Thats think number one..

Number two..

I had no good results with furors at all, but thats mine experience..
From your list you can only go for small frescos.. Still im not sure how you are going to be effective with only hl8..

I would say strip the plates and go for trox ;)

Or maybe if you are masochist i wouldnt mind to do some young Kreltins.. But i would recommend atleast evader level 25 and up, and maxed ur125 also comes handy with your DPS ;)

Ok thx I am looking now on 105 amp. + I gona try same ambulimax :) long time didnt hunt them... thx to u all ppl made me buy 105 amp :)

i think you need more dps if you want to use 5b plates
as some said before

this setup will eat your peds in armor decay

Im not sure if your dps is enough, but you could try fresc. They drop hl14 which has good markup atm

Back