What now ?

man level get a grip!

rl comes first ..so as others said before get a job..

so secondly regarding PE..

if you dont have patience then forget it.

at the same time you claim trading doesnt work but only list auction as an option AND say that you tt'ed several makeup masks.

now how stupid is that?

for that alone you dont deserve profit.

and with your impatience i dont think it will happen.

sorry to be so bold but thats what i think from your latest posts/threads

you started a couple of things but you didnt pull em through.

sins u say u sold basicly all ure skills i sugest u buy a apollo or man mph and go hunt exo and snabels than the 10k ped will last umm forever:)

don't!

just don't yet. give it a try until the new pixels come with possible fresh blood to suck out some € from. if it's not going to make it better, many will just cash it. china? nah, that planet will be way too separated by ideology, economy and pixel type =)

J.

man level get a grip!

rl comes first ..so as others said before get a job..

so secondly regarding PE..

if you dont have patience then forget it.

at the same time you claim trading doesnt work but only list auction as an option AND say that you tt'ed several makeup masks.

now how stupid is that?

for that alone you dont deserve profit.

and with your impatience i dont think it will happen.

sorry to be so bold but thats what i think from your latest posts/threads

you started a couple of things but you didnt pull em through.
I know...I know and I see :(
I blame myself many times like you now (sometimes I hit my face for being stupid)

sins u say u sold basicly all ure skills i sugest u buy a apollo or man mph and go hunt exo and snabels than the 10k ped will last umm forever:)
mayby not :p I am sure that player can no longer break even with opalo...it was possible 1-2 years ago even @ Argus Beach hunting Cornundacaudas.

Ok...If I will sell my awesome coat...and some few items...I will have around 13k peds. Thats still not enough to start something here :(
I am serious thinking about withdraw 10k and start again with 3k peds.

how much is, in your opinion, "enough to start something"?
with 13k peds you can play for months at a "reasonable" level. of course, not hunting hogglos and such, but you can hunt dozens of mobs with cheap armors and guns.
the problem i see with your attitude is that you want to make fast cash, not to play the game. the sooner you realize that you will NOT make that cash (and not to mention "fast"), the better. then, you decide if you want to play the game, or not. your choice.

with 13k peds you can play for months at a "reasonable" level. of course, not hunting hogglos and such, but you can hunt dozens of mobs with cheap armors and guns.
the problem i see with your attitude is that you want to make fast cash, not to play the game. the sooner you realize that you will NOT make that cash (and not to mention "fast"), the better. then, you decide if you want to play the game, or not. your choice.
how much is enough ?
300k peds or more, Depends on Land Area price.
After that...half of earnings go to "wise" hunting/mining budget.

Or

300k peds: Buy impmk2, Buy skills (up to 50lvl) and have fun.
dmg/pec @ 50 lvl oscillate between H400 and p5a and high dmg/sec, range will help alot.

You are right about my attitude which is the worst thing and fatal.

Well said.

Come to the UK, you'll earn $1716 per month on minimum wage.

SIMPLY NO.. don't come too the uk we have not got room any more.. We gotta be one of the smallest country in the world.

start sweating and those very small amount of 10-13k :rolleyes: will last you for ever.

go get a kit-kat and take a break chill out, wait for the new VU then decide what your going too do, but this time screw your head on the right way when you come back

SIMPLY NO.. don't come too the uk we have not got room any more.. We gotta be one of the smallest country in the world.

Haha! You got there before me ;)

how much is enough ?
300k peds or more, Depends on Land Area price.
After that...half of earnings go to "wise" hunting/mining budget.

Or

300k peds: Buy impmk2, Buy skills (up to 50lvl) and have fun.
dmg/pec @ 50 lvl oscillate between H400 and p5a and high dmg/sec, range will help alot.

You are right about my attitude which is the worst thing and fatal.

so, what about the 99% of EU population who don't have 300k ped? how do we manage to play at all?
of course, these items you say, it would be great to have them, but you (and I) won't have them. accept it.

why not playing at a level that suites your budget, whatever it is?. i remember you were doing great hunting drones? you got an exceptional uber (with full tt esi), something probably 5 times better than my best loot ever. what happened, mate? if loot started to get bad with whatever you were doing, why not having a pause, and not pushing it?

why not playing at a level that suites your budget, whatever it is?. i remember you were doing great hunting drones? you got an exceptional uber (with full tt esi), something probably 5 times better than my best loot ever. what happened, mate? if loot started to get bad with whatever you were doing, why not having a pause, and not pushing it?
how long do I have to play at a level that suites my budget ? I have no fun with it. Yes I was doing great hunting drones...but after I got uber with full TT esi...something happen, and after chipping out I have less than this Uber Drone HOF was worth.
I am sick that average player cant catch up with ubers, he cant buy a land... even if he will play wisely.
I remember in 2005 or 2004 I knew one guy...who spend whole his gameplay time @ Oil Rig...he was only catching barrels and finally he bought adjv1 and Angel Armor Set in same year.(all peds he got was from catching barrels)...thats impressive achievement, but now its impossible.
You know what happened yo him? He had great wife...but she left him because of PE, she left him before he bought this stuff, that was price for spending whole days @ Oil Rig and buying Angel Set and Adjv1...(now he would commit suicide if he know how much this stuff is worth now...)
Hard work was paying you and yes it was like curse...but now...hard work is draining your budget...

You was probably playing too much level :), take a break find a girl get vacation and come back.

You was probably playing too much level :), take a break find a girl get vacation and come back.

this is the best way out, damn...how to find a girl, its bigger question than: how to profit in EU.
Do you think that poor guy have chances to find a girl ?:laugh:

Ok Ok I have an idea, but need answer:
Is shopkeeper attached with Tax? I mean If I set up shopkeeper @ area near my Hause...do I have to pay 2.5 % tax?

Ok I have to go to University, brb in 3 and a half hours.

Sorry, the UK is full. Please try again later. :eyecrazy:
Code:
[CENTER]
[B]Country offline[/B]

This country is currently unavalible, 
Would you like to login on annother country?

[Yes]       [No][/CENTER]

Last edited:
Uhm, Level. Sitting in front of screen isnt increasing your chances to meet a girl. Playing EU i mean.

I dont uderstand your point man, 10k isnt enough for playing ? God damn. 10k isnt enough for playing for a guy WHO CANT DEPOSIT even 10$ ? Thats so ... I dont even know what to tell

I never had this amount of PED at once never, but i deposited something like 10k so far. Last days i hit a nice 5k argo, and im just incredibly happy about that. I just hope these PEDs from HoF will be enough for some time of playing at my level, and who knows, maybe something big will come once again.

Making money by playing, is almost not possible anymore (im not counting few pre-gold ubahs, or big $$$ depositors)even being a reseller isnt so simple last days. Just deal with it. If u want to earn money, get a job, like u said.

Guys who deposit normal $ and think that they become rich by hunting are just naive. Thats my point of view.

This universe isnt guarantee you anything. Its incredibly annoying, but even this bitching about no loot, no items, lags, has something what makes us to log in again.

I will be very happy to make 10k ped by sitting and playing the game i like.

Sorry for long post and my bad english ppl.

BTW:
Level, in a few of your posts i saw a thing which is annoying me. Stop whining about your own country, and dont tell people here how bad is in Poland, and how the people here are bad, because this attitude is very irritating. I love my country and i wont change it for any other. And i have very opposite opinion about this. Dont make bad PR to Poland :)

Here is not as bad like people of Level`s, attitude say.

Greetz.

Last edited:
10k???

Hmmm 10K ped...... people would see me around EU like this :monkey:

Hmmm 10K ped...... people would see me around EU like this :monkey:

If you chipped out and sold everything 10k isnt that much.

If I would sell all skills and items now, I would have ~25K, but for that price I cant get all the stuff and skills I have now.

And even if I sell everything, then what? I am an unskilled player with 25K and nothing to do because you cant take on any mob, except no-looting noob mobs.

maybe click it all in a crafting machine on full condition so I have only 1k left after 5 hours (or less)

If you chipped out and sold everything 10k isnt that much.

If I would sell all skills and items now, I would have ~25K, but for that price I cant get all the stuff and skills I have now.

And even if I sell everything, then what? I am an unskilled player with 25K and nothing to do because you cant take on any mob, except no-looting noob mobs.

maybe click it all in a crafting machine on full condition so I have only 1k left after 5 hours (or less)

Here's what you don't get sir. 10K is 10K. You don't have to go out and buy all top of the line stuff. Trust me, 10K would do me just fine. And if I chip out, try 3K. And that's with selling everything. :laugh: And when you have never seen that kind of money/ped it is alot.

But I guess we can't all be BIG WIGS in the game. gz to you sir for haveing that kind of ped and it be no BIG deal. ;) When I become a big boy in the game I hope I can be just like you. :yay:

Do you think that poor guy have chances to find a girl ?:laugh:

Yes, I think that happens.

However, I don't think guys with such negative attitudes find it easy to attract girls, unless she is as negative as him but then what is the point?

Level, it's not all doom and gloom, take a look at yourself from another angle, take a break from EU and EF for a month or so, re-evaluate your situation and decide if you want to be constantly negative about EU life and keep insisting the world hates you oh so much or whether you want to change that and feel good about things.

Summer is almost here, go outside and get some sun, talk to real people not just internet people.

Relax, chill out and cheer up ffs...

What makes me squirm so much is that you keep complaining how everything ingame is against you, how poor you are ingame and how life ingame is so gosh darn difficult, have you ever considered that some people in the real world will never have half what you have now? I'm not going to go into a long rant, but just try to imagine what a day in the real life of some starving African kid in a war zone is like...

Oh, btw, I live on Calypso as well and from where I stand it looks ok to me.

Life, as they say, is what you make it. That applies to real life as much as a virtual one.

Cheer up ffs!

Here's what you don't get sir. 10K is 10K. You don't have to go out and buy all top of the line stuff. Trust me, 10K would do me just fine. And if I chip out, try 3K. And that's with selling everything. :laugh: And when you have never seen that kind of money/ped it is alot.

But I guess we can't all be BIG WIGS in the game. gz to you sir for haveing that kind of ped and it be no BIG deal. ;) When I become a big boy in the game I hope I can be just like you. :yay:

Tobad I dont have that kind of Ped right now, only stuck in skills and some equipment. But I dont plan on selling skills to do stuff that would be stupid, why would you skill up to a certain level. But on the other hand what use have the skills if you dont have ped to do something with them.

Well at least I save some on armor decay for having evader at a decent level.

JUST LEAVE.. and drop off your very small amounts of peds to some random noob at PA and make him very happy cause i think he will appreciate it little more than what you do....

nice and simple...

i thinks this thread has gone on long enough...

Yesterday I decided to withdraw some cash so I initiated my withdrawal and immediately sent second support case about my bank account because it only accept PLN:( :
Hi.

As you can see in "Support Case xxxxxxx" You wrote:

"Hi,

We can transfer your withdrawal in PLN if desired for a small exchange fee. Just update this case again when you have initiated your withdrawal (from the Transfer Center in Entropia) and we will make sure you will receive it in your own currency.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support"

This Support Case (xxxxxxx) is closed so I made new one.
I decided to withdraw 1000 peds today and I initiated it ingame (from the Transfer Center in Entropia) few minutes ago.
Please transfer my withdrawal in PLN.

Regards.

Hi,
Thank you for your message. Your withdrawal will be committed in PLN. However, in addition to the administrative fee, the exchange fee for your withdrawal will be 10%.
Kind regards,
Entropia Support
Thats interesting, I hope to see money soon.

Yesterday I decided to withdraw some cash so I initiated my withdrawal and immediately sent second support case about my bank account because it only accept PLN:( :

Thats interesting, I hope to see money soon.

Only 1000 ped?

Only 1000 ped?
Yes, I know that you wanted to see me withdrawing everything and disappearing from EU and EF and soon it will happen, but this 1000 ped withdrawal is to check how long do I have to wait for cash.

Yes, I know that you wanted to see me withdrawing everything and disappearing from EU and EF and soon it will happen, but this 1000 ped withdrawal is to check how long do I have to wait for cash.

That doesn't make any sense, if you're planning to leave the game you would of withdrew it all at once. Now it will only take longer as you'll be doing more then one withdrawl...

Last edited:
too bad we all have to wait now ...........

Plz wait before i can TY ur peds.

2 days or so. :lolup:

I think after your first withdrawal, future withdrawals are faster but I may be wrong.

I think after your first withdrawal, future withdrawals are faster but I may be wrong.

I heared similar rumours, I hope its true.
anyway...I wonder why we have in "my account" section "Bank Account Details" ... I filled them too but are they usefull ?

My first withdraw had taken about 3 months

So dont spend all your remaining peds while you wait.

Back