What other mobs with this equipment/ skill (meele)

SteelRat

Dominant
Society
"The House of Lords"
Hallo, guys.

This is what equipment i currently have:
Armor: full knight set with 5a plates (i have 2a`s as well)
Weppon: Loughlin Cutter Three (L) / Katsuichi Honor x 2 / RepEdge Battle Axe 2x0 x 7
Fap: FAP -5 for healing / FAP - 50 for emergencies
Carabine: opallo for tagging if needed

My evade is 606
LB skill: 1831
and other skills are in the level that were gained while using rifle up to 2100ish
(total skills are 19kish)

I did big exas for some time to skill up to 1500ish in LB using the 2x0 axes.
Now i switched to young atrox using the Loughlin Cutter Three (L) / Katsuichi Honor x 2

I tryed the little longues, but the kill time was a lot bigger with my skill, so i figured out that they are still too strong for me.

What other mobs would you guys suggest that i could hunt with the equippment / skills i have? ?
Or maybe any other suggestions?

Last edited:
if u hunt with melee, then i don't think that atrox and atrax is good choice because of armor decay... u can try to hunt feffs at Fury, but then u need to change your armor, why feffs ? because they drop Korss, and u can get good markup.

perhaps you can go for small Argonauts

small Argos is ok... seems like the argos loot wave is smaller now but its a fun mob.

fauxervic... usually loot good.

small armaxes

big berycleds

maffoids

and bristlehogs is nice... loot well

Regards

What about these guys - Umbranoid ?
anyone had any experiances with these?

Umbranoids are fun too... They drop EP16's (or is it 21's?) and Lots of Hairspray, which is odd as they have no hair...

Try North of Orthos, 1 lesser tp chip jump, or just south of the Lootable PVP (Red) area, both on Eudoria...

Only drawback is their eyesight is good, so you can easily find yourself mobbed. But Hey, that's fun too..

Have you tried the Corn/Feff combination East of Camp Phoenix? I spent many a happy hour there while skilling on axe 2x0. The loot was reasonable, and good scenery too.. Crashed spaceship etc..

Try Longus also, not much armor decay or fap since they dont hit so often.

Back