What Profession Level Were You When You Had Your First Uber?

What level were you when you had your first hunting Uber?

• Level 0-20

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • Leve 21-30

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • Level 31-40

Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Level 41-50

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Level 51-60

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Level 61-70

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Level 71-80

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Level 81-90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Level 91-100

• Level 100+

• I've never had a global and I'm Level 1-50

Votes: 17 15.0%
  • I've never had a global and I'm level 51+

Votes: 8 7.1%

• Total voters

Scurvy Sityl

Stalker
Society
Calypso Rescue Team
Scurvy Sityl LaRoux
As the title suggests, what level was your damage profession when you first got a hunting loot over 1000 PED?

Just curious what others' experiences have been. Personally I'm level 32 hit, 29 damage BLP, and I once had a global for 300 PED, but all other globals are ~100 PED or lower.

Edit:
I wrote "never had a global" but meant "never had an uber" Also, option 10 should be "level 101+"

Sorry about that.

Last edited:
I don't really hunt much. My highest combat profession, hit and damage considered, is level 28 brawler; my biggest solo hunting global was 98 PED combibo young, which by some coincidence was my first global. :)
Our biggest global in a duo was 162 PED madana mature; we've also obtained 300+ PED from a shared loot mob.

My highest mining loot was 1555 PED gazzurdite which I hit at level 20 or 21 prospector.

Biggest so far is ~600 ped. Not sure on level but between 10 and 15. It was a space mob though.

Biggest hunting loot was a few days ago ~1400 peds.
Before that all hunting Hof was below 1k.
Highest Combat lvl is ~ 48.5 laser sniper hit.

To OP: try mining until lvl ~20 prospector / surveyor it might suprise you.

I guess it was this one:

I killed it myself while in a team with a friend. Probably about level 20 in nowadays analysis. Back when there was no SIB.

Looks like it was before I even got a dante for my FreanD Delta lol.
Inb4 'ubers' had it easy in the start. I was depositing weekly until 2007.

lvl 28 longblade,37 cryo still no hunting HoF :(,best one is 295 ped,but mined CLD :yay: (was sold 1470 ped)

first uber last migration ~lvl 38/39

Exarosaur Old 2 247 PED Thu, 17 Mar 2011 20:15:26
My only 1000+ pedder. It was shortly after unlocking serendipity (lvl 30). It kind of sucks you can't get hofs like that anymore. Lot of people say they are getting better TT returns now... but it doesn't work for me. Still seeing lots of nolooters/fragmenters.

I think I was 29 laser hit - and it was a Kiana mature 1066 peds.

Well, if we are counting mining and crafting as well, my first was a 1004 Kaz HoF earlier this year.. :) None in Crafting though.... yet.

Last edited:
I got a 1400 ped argo ~2005-6, and a 995 yule stone few months ago. Rest of globals have been between 50 and 400

I chipped in to about lvl25, hunted abit and got my first Uber at around lvl27
Crafting was on the 4:th run or so.
Mining was slower though, took several months :cool:

Had just maxed the CB24(L) so I was around L27. (dont remember if hit or dmg was higher or not, but I am sure it was closeish)

2010-07-11_--_hispidus_young_16380_ped.jpg

Twice an uber, once in Hunting and once in Crafting.

Ah yes, the first Uber loot when it comes to hunting mining or crafting..

and that first one was a real doozy..

The Date : 29 Mark 2009 Time Approximately between 2200 and 0000 MA time.
The Location; South of Atlast Haven, Calypso (Pre Vu-10)

The scenario:
I was out running around On the old Project Entropia Calypso back in 2009, I had just graduated from a bad discipleship (where the mentor just farmed me and left meout to dry (literally abandoned me, and in fact I won't name names, but he was a real jerk.. and he was an uber on top of it.. Still is in game, and comes and goes when he pleases..)

But I digress.

Anyway I was out near camp phoenix when I got an anonymous PM from another player who I had been with on a TP run (and remember this is before vehicles came out.. almsot a year and a half before) , from a run I had made with the now former John Stave "Madman" Peary. The Kid's name was one Mikail Cowfoot Estes.

He asked me (and politely I might add) if he could get some help to see how far I could take hyim on his mission to cross the then hostile Calypso environment. I decided, "Why the heck not?" So I said, "Sure thing, " and in fact the kid was up at Fort Troy and he needed to get as far as Atlas haven..

Challenge Accepted..)

Now I was just a rookie myself, barely a level 7 laser sniper (and i would had been higher if my mentor had done his job and taught me the proper way to hunt (Remeber this was a guy who gave out no information and had me self teach myself with the help of another caring guy, a guy by the name of Omeega Dan Prime (Omega actually helped me stay in this game but giving me the tips and pointers that the mentor should have..

Now going on, I met "Cowfoot" up at fFort Troy and I had remembered how Stave had run the route, I literally had memorized every step of the way and how to approackh the trek to Atlas haven, and of ocurse because I was running this kid from TP to TP all the way to Atlas Haven, I decided to call the Team name

"TP Run to Atlas."

Yep and off we went, and for the next two hurs I led the kid though some of the roughest territory on the plaet, and once we got done with our run (which ended at Atlas Haven North TP), I told him that this was the furtherst I could take him and He thanked me, then he asked a simple question..

"You know, I've never hunted ever in my life, I was wondering if you could help me..

Now I had just a few months earlier started to depo into game and in fact it was just to get thought the disciple ship and in fact had the mentor done his job, then maybe I wouldn't have wasted it soo foolishly on mining ..

(Heck I'm not that good of miner, really I'm not.)

Anyway I looed at my ped card and then looked at the kid, I smiled and thought to myself, and said, "Ben You've made a new friend today by helping him out, and thus help him out a little more.. So I broke down and took 3.80 ped for an Opalo and antoher 15 for ammo (Yes guys sometimes it's good to help out a person..)

Of course I had been working my BLP skills up that day and thus I was using a Isis CB5 (L), and had enough BLP Ammo to go for quite a while..

Anyway We started off on the north side of the island.. and to be hoenst, Loot was just crud that day, A few scraps really.. so I thought for a moment about where I had hunted her on the past and I stopped and interjected a question..

"Hey Cowfoot, I know of a place where there are decent spawn of Daikibas, and snables on the south side of Atlas haven, want to go there?"

A simple three word sentence started the surprise in motion..

"yeah, Let's go."

So we ran back through the mobs through town and got to the area we were supposed to be in, and it was there that the loot suddenly picked up.. and it became better.. A hunch was now slowly leading both me and the k kid to a nice surprise..

It was then that the final piece popped into place.. a nice big ol healthy Daikiba Provider..

(and guys, people joke how Providers provide the game company with the decay, but this one was one of those "Rare Daikiba" that would actually be our blessing for both of us.

I looked over at Cowfoot and asked "How much ammo?"

he frowned, " only about 25 shots"

Next question out of my mouth gave me a little ray of hope..

"Got a backup weapon Like a knife?"

Simpel one word says it all

"yeah."

I thought "No guts no glory".

So I told him to get on the right I set up on the left and wasked a simple question..

"Ready?"

"yeah, let's do it."

And off we went, me slamming the Daiki with a VB5 (L) and him with his opalo.. he ran out of ammo and switched to the knife while I kept hammering away with the CB5..

and then.. it got killed, and that's when the surprise hit..

Now remember I was a rookie, fresh out of a bad discipleship where the disciple did not even give me the audible clues to acutally make it know what a difference between a global aned a hof were..

The real shocker was I only looked at the visual and had I known the audbile well I would have at that point literally crapped my pants..

But we got swirlies (Big ones0 and the kid looked over at me and blinked..

"What happened?"

"We Globaled" I replied (As I had started globaling at that time in team, (and I didn't solo global in hunting till 4 months later in July on an atrak (But that's antoher story..)

I'm sitting thre and I'm looking in the loot window and I had my Teamspeak open..

It was then that Omega imofrmed me the bad (or was it good?) news..

"Ben?"

Yeah Omega?

"Are you the "TP Run to Atlas?

I looked up and I put two and towo together..

"yeah we are, We just globaled.

It was then that Omega dropped the bombshell that changed my life..

"No you didn't"

"We didn't?"

"No... You HOffed."

I was a bit confused for a moenment.. how could I get a hof?"

I then asked Omega, and he responded with this.

"Scroll up"

I scrolled up and looked at the team loot. I had gotten the muscle oil and the kid had gotten a FAP 10...

"Okay so," I replied back to Omega, I don't see anything that's out of the ordinary.. Just the fap and the 79,000+ Bottles of muscle oil..

again he gave me the word..

"Scroll up.."

as I did I spotted what he was saying.. and there it was..

Team "Tp Run to Atlas" had killed a creature (Daikiba Provider) with a total value of 4738 PED
A new record has been added into the Hall of fame..

(and yes I knew about the Hall of fame, and I klicked F and got the shock of my life..

For of all the hofs that day, the highest was in fact.. A daikia provider.. a 4738 ped one.. killed by "TP run to Atlas" (TEam)

Immediately the lightbulb went off in my head..

The kid looked at me isilence.."Ben are you okay?"

I turned with a grim look on my face.."We didn't global." I replied in a firm yet senstivie tone..

The kid's face fell..

"No, we hoffed."

He then asked me that question most nhoobs ask any player..

"What's a hof?
I at that point was torn between busting out in fits of laughter or taking a leak in my shogun..

for what we had done was to shake up the world that day, and to give those ubers (including the one who farmed me) a message..

"Get out of the way, the Coyote traicksteris on the loose."

At athat point I just broke off half of the loot (Fair and square i might add after some good advice from Omega) , and in fact I handed the kid the equivalent of half the loot After all fair is rair right?

It was then that I asked the kid a queswtion..

"Son, what were you going to do after we got done hunting?" I asked.

"I was going back to sweating at sweat camp."

I thenk asked him how long he had been in game..

"Just 8 days." he replied..

at that point I busted out laughing.. and i guess at that moment my own attitude about the game changed..

"Son, "I said, "You won't have to sweat for the next 6 months.. and neither will I."

at that point we trod back to atlas haven and started along day of filling orders and geting oru well gotten gains..

The moral of the story for all youmentors out there, is this..

"Treat your disciples with respect, Help them , Enocourage them, and g avbove all give them advice..

(And now with the new Mentoring system now in game, I stick to that own philosophy I set up back in 2009.. And i try to help as much as I can.. But as I sit here on this Christmas eve, I feel like an Old version of ssaint nick, and mybe is someone is reading this, maybe jsut maybe, they'll understand what that editor in the The New York Sun back in 1897, when an 8 year old wronte and asked a simple question..

"Is there a Santa claus? There is one really guys, and in fact you got to put your psssimism about the game to rest.. cause sooner or later, you'll hit it, and in fact it wasn't until 2011 that I got my second, in in crafting and that was a nice 1075 ped drop on a gun..(ironically a girl I had met in game got in contact with me and later apologized for huring my feelings.. to this I say, I still forgive her..

but yes folks it's Christmas eve, and for some of you the day is starting out on Christmas day half way around the world, but for me, it's Christmas eve, and I'll be here thinking of that moment the rest of my life.. the day that Santa decided to give a rookie and a noob a nice March surprise.. and kept me laughing all this time..

And I'll keep laughing.. all the way to my grave..

So Merry Christmas,and happy holidays from your's truly..:xmas:

"Benjamin Ben Coyote (Callsign "Coyote'0
a.k.a."The Blind sniper."

I was about lvl 42
It was the 65k shared Oratan, of which about 2k was my share

other than that nothing higher than 400 or so solo

Am i the only one who cant remember?

Don't remember the exact level but it was above Combat Sense unlock (level 50) in Laser Sniper when i got the 1765 Formidon Mature.

Isn't it wonderful when we can point to a link that shows we were incredibly stupid to hunt formidon to extinction.

There are two elements here to be honest:

1. How many you killed. Tactically assured/ Well done.

2. How much it cost and how much you got back: statistically very unsure.

And... a painful and angry response is usually next. Is that how we want to play out our gaming lives?

The Date : 29 Mark 2009 Time Approximately between 2200 and 0000 MA time.
The Location; South of Atlast Haven, Calypso (Pre Vu-10)

The scenario:
I was out running around ...

thx for share :)

my 1st "uber" till i came back ingame (6 years break) was 2 week ago (iirc) 1K4 on trox provider, i was lvl 36

I remember everything about it, but I had to guess at my level.

I was on the LA with the really big Maffoids east of ND's phasm LA. It was back in the day when you still got peds in the loot.

The total was 14xx peds and I almost crapped when I saw all of that gold in the loot window. :laugh:

1757 ped Atrox mature, probably around level 10-12. April 2011.

My first Über ... ahh, yeah that was ... well ... in my dreams 10.000 times. In reality it ... ahh, ... hasn't happened yet at level 40 Swordsman. :scratch2:

got a 6k kerbie in the reintroduction vu , was around lvl30 laser

My highest hunting loot so far was 779 PED Argo in 2011. No uber solo or in team until now.

uber? what's that?
I've got lot lot lot of globals but....
I'm playing 2 years and my best loot came from Pop Dragon ~300 PED

My best mining hit it came when I was lvl 5 mining or something ~ 680 PED on Ark

But 1000 PED loot?
only in my dreams :(

so I'm not voting
and
I'm playing like an amateur now

Had my first last year, 31 July.
1004665_10151619636213640_1573846672_n.jpg

1157 Ped on an Eviscerator gen 02. :yay:

Only uber I had, but had some HOFs around 800-900 ped on Levis :)

My first Uber i had in 2009 i was Level 20 + hunter with no luck. i decided to start mining and a HoF where waiting for me . 1300 ped Blausarian Claim.

In Hunting i had my first Uber a bit later with Level 40+ at Osseocollums. one 5,4k Hof +1,6k +800 and some smaller ones, all in 500 ped ammo only.

Depends on how you hunt. if You kill osseocollums with 30 + and uber gear you l snap your first uber loot surely faster than on atroxes with lower EQ.

I think a real uber doesnt need to be a global or a Hof.
In that case i liked that day where i´d found a pair of male feets ul in a evis 30 ped loot, i sold back in time for tt+ 1700.
That was more fun than a big Hof with shrapnells in only like now a days ;)

Last edited:
Back