Question: what rekindles your interest ing EU after a break?

kygon

Slayer
Society
...Asylum...
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
Ive not really played seriously since I got married in october (japan honeymoon was fucking spectacular highly recommend!, friends pm me for wedding pics link) anyway, i'm finding it quite hard to keep interested in EU now, I thot Tiers may have done it and if MA sort it the fuck out it might be,

I used to target based play, unlocks, hp etc. now I got bored and skills SB, fists up to mk6 as sib (not using the 2 in storage for SBI) Ive tried mining , got 2 ubers and got the 1st mining unlock but I mine for the hp more than anything, anyway I'm having trouble 'getting back into things' my friends keep me here, I consider the good one no different to IRL ones, there are players I've know for over 5 years now, some i could trust with my entire inv.

thot tiers was it , sadly badly implemented and not really aimed at UL item users

/ramble over lol

when get the "cant be arsed playing" or get bored so quick you cant seem to finish a hunt, skill a new prof? set yourself some targets? drop in a bunch of peds in for a new toy (another problem, short term i have equipment now im happy with and doubt I'd ever change) skill a new area?

short statements please and don't turn this thread into one big negativity whine... im serious, what keeps you getting back into things after a break, I know getting used to cry2 is still a factor for me and not knowing where any mob are give me the chance to re-explore a world I rushed through 1st time round , and not sarcy negativism whine fest please!!!

one thing I've found, don't play just login and catch up with friends, that type of thing.

What I did after my somewhat longer break was:

1: Socialize with my friends ingame
2: Do a "Welcome back" hunt on some bigass mob way too high for your skill
3: Do some things you hardly did before
4: Get back into the "old" rythm or maybe a new improved one?

That's how it looks for me and it worked twice now, just get settled a bit again!

What would "rekindle" my interest would be improved frames/sec. Seriously, I have a computer that MA themselves say is capable, but, when it drops to 4-5 fps, I get frustrated.

Friends, HOFs, Events, PvP, Exploration.

Granted, I have my motives... WoF :yay:

The community in general is the best I have found in any game, mature and helpful. That excitement from dropping a bomb and or looting mobs. The feeling that your time is worth something, mainly valuable skills for this point.

Back from a 4 month break.

Started with sortig my inventory (damn Inv scrambler VUs).

Noticed that half my Soc mates left the Soc and formed a new one with some friends (don´t want to talk about that, its interna)

Restocked my shop

Visited my Socs LA and globaled there

Tried my luck with an old known event promoted by Oleg at Q´s Longu Kingdom. Scored first global and noticed that screenshots won´t work with my new hard- and software (damn win7 aero!)

Catched some new TPs, on the run a little hunting and mining (scored my 1st ever prancer global)

Remembered an old personal quest I started long ago, so necroed the thread and posted the prancer global.

Checked out tir system, and going to tir up some items soon (just need to get second item needed to try the click)

Went back to a little crafting, but it was huge mistake. Damn bad as in the past, lost several hundret peds in a few minutes :D

Got a second shop (after 2 years waiting on bugfix, down at thorkells thomb), started to stock that.

Planing some event to get back into eventpromotion soon.

Noticed some bugs and issues, sent report to support team (hope for fixes and solutions)

Whats next?
We will see tomorrow, now its time to to sleep. 2:30 am at my place :D

i have one, spend some time playing some of the BS Facebook click , click , click Mafia games for a month or so, then you realise how good we really have it in EU!

try it when you get disillusioned or loose interest

I pick a new mob to camp, choose a nice setup for it ( generally from what I already have ), go to entropedia, print the list of stuff that that mob loots and try to loot everything on the list.

Might sound stupid, but u find yourself getting really excited about pointless shit like hydraulic manifolds or low tt bear L parts etc. There is always a few old school or rare things u don't get, but over time u can tick off 95% of things on the list.

Hanne @ FPC running after the dev team & Marco with the community whip :D

I pick a new mob to camp, choose a nice setup for it ( generally from what I already have ), go to entropedia, print the list of stuff that that mob loots and try to loot everything on the list.

Might sound stupid, but u find yourself getting really excited about pointless shit like hydraulic manifolds or low tt bear L parts etc. There is always a few old school or rare things u don't get, but over time u can tick off 95% of things on the list.

been there done that, i dont really know where all the mobs are so I will be spending some time exploring

Back